A typical day at work starts with planning and completing activities such as:
- confirming the business on a prospect or tentative status "OTB" (On The Book), through preparations of contracts;
- searching for new business opportunities through acquisition of new clients (phone calls, invitations to Hotel events, networking, emailing, PR related activities)
- organizing the confirmed business working together with all hotel departments (mainly Sales & Marketing and Rooms for Groups, and F&B and Banqueting for catering events).
I learned and strenghten the following skills:
- managing several activities and duties at once (multitasking)
- being extremely organized in every aspect of my job (filing, archiving, administrating, organizing my own agenda and the ones of my co-workers/team members).
Working in Luxury hospitality for the most prestigious hotel brands in the world requires great flexibility, capability to meet and exceed guests' highest expectations, working under much pressure and for long hours. However, the satisfaction which comes from guests' feedback and appreciation, as well as working with a young and motivated team for a common goal, always supporting each other, represent the most enjoyable part of my job.
Getting in contact with highest guest profiles, international environment (both co-workers and guests)
Long hours affecting work-life balance
Questa recensione è stata utile?