Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
4,1 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group: recensioni su Stabilità e promozioni

Titolo
Località
134 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 500 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Good Colleagues, Good Management, Dynamic Environment, Overall Good fun & Fairly Paid. In a work Environment you can't get on well with everyone but the Mandarin Hotel I thoroughly enjoyed.
Excellent Free Canteen
Limited Promotion .. depending on department
Ambiente lavorativo
Impossible to advance. I had a director who humiliated many people in front of everyone. Advancement is almost impossible because top management have their favorite people and same people is filling the same positions for years. So many talented people switched the companies over years because they couldn't see and future to improvement. Also you have to kiss some shoes to get promoted. Worst work experience.
Aspetti positivi
Location, free staff house, free food
Ambiente lavorativo
Thanks to management for the employment there. Such great company to work with. The environment is completely good. The development of career is good here. Thanks everyone in mandarin Oriental. You are simply the best.
Ambiente lavorativo
very structured work environment, good pay for servers, very long side work, often over an hour, good work life balance, could be faster to implement changes
Ambiente lavorativo
Es un trabajo exigente, no apto para primer empleo pero si para consolidar y seguir aprendiendo. Ambiente internacional, inglés imprescindible. Esquisitez hacia el cliente y voluntad de hacer el trabajo de manera impecable. Buen ambiente, hablo del año 2016. Mi jefa de entonces, responsable del Spa, insuperable hasta hoy como jefa, dotes de liderazgo impresionantes, empatía total y muy muy trabajadora. Me sentí muy a gusto. Recomendable si te gusta trabajar en sector hoteles 5*GL.
Aspetti positivi
Formación constante, ambiente internacional, sector lujo, bien pagado
Aspetti negativi
Exigente, se trabajan festivos como resto hoteles /spas
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
This is a mature company to work with, training system is mature and well planned, colleagues have many growth opportunities. Working environment is diversified and respectful.
Aspetti positivi
Working environment is diversified and respectful.
Aspetti negativi
Traditional hotel industry, it takes time to move up.
Ambiente lavorativo
Good company Good job Great service In one word it’s an excellent company to work And if you do great things they will support you and they will help to get positions
Food and Accomadation
Perfect time
Ambiente lavorativo
Un des pires établissements hôtelier Aucune éthique Aucune possibilité d évolution Service Ressources humaines inexistant
Ambiente lavorativo
I worked at Mandarin Oriental Jakarta started as Business centre Exécutive and promoted to Club Floor Executive 6 months after, I have great thing to learn and grow. Working in a small amount of team and feels like family.
Ambiente lavorativo
This is a very demanding work place where every activity is monitored and supervised to the highest standards. Mistakes are not allowed and if they do happen they are questioned.There is a proper company culture where teams must work together and everyone is extremely polite- that is a company must.There are good benefits and bonus in exchange or a hard working environment so this company is suitable for a hard working, serious professional who is looking for development and a long term career. This is a very good place to add to your CV due to its great reputation.
Bonuses, development, formality
Aspetti negativi
Demanding when busy, extremely traditional including dress code
Ambiente lavorativo
Amazing work experience in a fancy luxury hotel group, Working here changed my whole perception of the hospitality industry and has motivated me even more towards this sector
Ambiente lavorativo
Good employer. Most other employers should learn from them.Work life balanced. Welcome new blood, new ideas and in fact always push for new ideas for breakthrough that many traditional Chinese management and corporations are lack of.
Ambiente lavorativo
I have the opportunity to learn and grow in this company!! I'm very exciting to demonstrate in new workplaces all the experience that I have, and find a new goals!!
Ambiente lavorativo
its a place where you can learn a lot of things in your career to build your confident level. career enhancement is their best value you can have where there is alot of training provided to makesure you got what it takes to become the great chef.excellent benefit as a staff.its where you trained to become more disipline and focus.very systematic work culture.
excellent staff cafeteria
long hours of working
Ambiente lavorativo
Over all good experience and development but due to COVID-19 pandemic situation the management told me to resigned while I’m in vacation or else they will fired me so that’s why i resigned to the mandarin oriental hotel Doha but while working experience is very good and i learn a lots of things that’s why I’m really thankful to my colleagues and my hotel management and managers. In future if i get opportunity in mandarin orientation i will definitely join to this wonderful hotel group.Thank you 😊
Aspetti positivi
All meal and great accommodation and transportation and medical provided from the company
Aspetti negativi
Very first place to work and stress
Ambiente lavorativo
The interview process felt very intense. And I was ok with this as this brand has an international image of being the best. Promises of high morale, cutting edge technology, and luxury levels of service were not always fulfilled. These things definitely happened when corporate was in town. Every other day felt like the Wild West of just getting the day done. Expect school yard environment, and constantly changing policies (as stated above, I did not expect this).The Kool-Aid is strong here as they are very focused on the company culture, although the service delivery was not always clear to follow. Avoid the HR person, not recommended. My advice - work here a year and move on. There are many chefs in the kitchen (everyone is a director here and plans to stay until they retire). As for benefits, they are ok. Employee travel rates are very unrealistic (average $250 a night), compensation is below average, and receiving time off requires making deal after deal after deal.All in all, I really wanted to like it here. The company has such a great reputation that I have experienced first hand overseas as a paying customer. That being said, I was truly confused working here as I had such high hopes and perhaps unrealistic expectations. The management and culture they create at this Boston property do not reflect the organization accurately.
Free lunch, dry cleaning
Aspetti negativi
Employee Benefits, confusing systems, high turnover, limited advancement
Ambiente lavorativo
Wonderful atmosphere, pride in the company and the leaders take a true interest in helping others to learn and move up. I would be honored to work for this company again.
Ambiente lavorativo
I would recommend to anyone to work with the group. The teams are great and the work life balance is good for the industry and the departmental togetherness is great!
Aspetti positivi
Team, work life balance, professional, supportive
Ambiente lavorativo
This company is a great place to gain some experience and knowledge about the tourism industry but I don't believe there's space to move up unless you're well connected to the higher ups. I believe that this company is great to grow and move somewhere else
flexibility learning benefits
Aspetti negativi
pay is a bit lower compared to other hotels
Ambiente lavorativo
Good company, very high standards. Very professional. Lots to learn and extremely fast past. Enjoyable experience while there. However the manager could have been more professional with handling situations.
Ambiente lavorativo
Hotel that encourages you to grow within your department and give you all support needed to succeed. They provide a range of opportunities for your and your team