Mandeville Hotel

3,9Equilibrio lavoro-vita privata

Ordina per

RilevanzaValutazioneData
Stai visualizzando tutte le 16 recensioni

A very good place to work.

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
The Mandeville Hotel is a terrific place to work, the management is understanding and relatable. The work environment is relaxed and satisfying. It is also fast paced in the restaurant, delivering great service. The workers there are also great to work with.

Minimum Food and Beverage investment

The hotel is mostly relying on the accommodation income, bar and restaurant sections are not under a satisfying annual budget for improvement, staff is always at a minimum number

produtive

My typical day at the Mandeville Hotel. would be come to work get dressed into uniform go on to the floor greet my fellow colleagues do a handover with the concierge team and then we start work ie make sure the lobby stand to attention and greet guest and if u know then use there last name smile is a key factor and help any one who requires your help i learned a lot in the concierge team while i was working at the Mandeville general knowledge ie local area surrounding and hotel products ie up saleing the restaurant bar and know times of the restaurant and bar management was very nice with me

Nice hotel

Nice hotel but poor team and management. When i'm leave they be having no more chef and be working only with agency chef. Good salary but a lot of hours

stresfull

Has been a while since I worked over there and I am sure they have improved by now. Back then was stressful and I felt unsupported. Management back then wasn't fair at all. I have been included in massive changes made by TGP company who improved F&B department.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Good job enviorement

Management offers great suport for those who shows passion for hospitality. When staff have good ideas, things can happen fast and your own way if you can sell your idea properly to management.

Summer job

It was my first time to work in hotel like housekeeper. I could say it was great experience. That place teach me loads of things about responsible, communication with guests and stuff, work in team and in me own. Plan all day jobs and try to finish them in time.

free luches

Very fun workplace

The environment is very conducive for work. The team spirit is very good. There has been many lessons learnt as I encounter with international guest. The Jamaican culture is experienced.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

The environment for staff was a nice place and atmosphere and very productive teams. Nice to have a workplace that manages and staff members could feel as one.

Always learning something new

Aspetti negativi

The uncanny time in that something would go wrong and had to be put back as quick as possible

Job

Quite nice place to work, nice management team, nice location, nice rooms, but I am looking for new challenges to accepted and new oportunities to be taken.

ok place to work

a lot of work and heavy lifting to do, but also able to get a lot of tips on good season. great coworkers, can become lifetime friends. hardest part of job and is cleaning the pool. most fun is assisting guest.

meet different people

Aspetti negativi

underpaid, have to be special to advance, hard work

productive workplace

nice place to work, i learned a lot of new things, co-workers.

Productive and fun

I like working as a waiter at The Mandeville Hotel. I developed important skills serving others: creating a culture of raving customers, how to improvise and make things work while keeping people happy, and how to sell. I am taking away a couple of key lessons: (a) a customers’ experience is worth more than any item on your menu, (b) the customer is not always right, but you should care about their satisfaction anyway (this creates loyalty) and (c) customers never have the right to abuse your staff – if they do you reserve the right to kick that customer to the curb.

Free lunches

Questa recensione è stata utile?

productive and fun work place

In my opinion The Mandeville hotel is one of the best places to work. Really good atmosphere.

Friendly

Friendly working environment.Busy days.Great colleagues and interesting clientele.

Centrally located

Lunch

Friendly and Productive workplace

Accounts Receivables Sales Ledger Monthly reports to Account Manager Book keeping of client Accounts

Free Launch
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Mandeville Hotel. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva

Stelle: 4,0 su 5 per Cultura aziendale
  • Aziende
  • Mandeville Hotel
  • Recensioni dei dipendenti
Spiegaci come possiamo migliorare questa pagina
Cosa aggiungeresti o cambieresti?