Marriott International, Inc.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Marriott International, Inc. - Front, Piemonte

Titolo
Tutte
Località
Front, Piemonte11 recensioni
11 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 21.129 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
I worked as a front desk agent and it was great. When I started working there they were changing management. So I got to see some growth within the team. I would work there again.
Free Lunch, Staff events, Open Door policy
Housekeeping was terrible
Ambiente lavorativo
I have worked through different roles in the hotel over the years. At each step in the journey, I have felt supported, motivated and encouraged to put my best foot forward to serve our teams and guests. I am proud of this team and all we have accomplished. This is a fantastic work environment to thrive in.
Hotel Culture
Ambiente lavorativo
Easy paced 89 room hotel. Mandatory 40 hours every week. Strict but fun management and kick a** coworkers. Friendly guests. By yourself most of the time with no problems.
Working alone, coworkers
n/a
Ambiente lavorativo
The Westin Pasadena is a great place to work. The Executive Management team ensures that everything is well setup for the associates to thrive. The Westin Pasadena is in the heart of Pasadena and it's exciting to be working in such a nice city. The associates that work here are proud to work here and our guest service scores are among the top in the entire company. So it's an exciting place to work (in all aspects).
Aspetti positivi
Free lunch, dinner (for meals), get paid to talk to people, help people out, offer them great hospitality (easy work to be nice to people)
Aspetti negativi
No real cons if you enjoy customer-service and hospitality
Ambiente lavorativo
I loved working at Marriott you were able to meet new people each shift and learning everyone's story it was truly and amazing job with some amazing benefits that came with it
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
I'm so proud to work in Westin mina seyahi hotel as it's giving me chance to improve my skills .I Joined Westin mina seyahi hotel in 2014 as Front Desk Agent then I got promoted to Front Office Team Leader which helped me to gain more experience in Hotel management .
Ambiente lavorativo
clock in, go to my desk get everything set up answering telephones, placing orders for guests breakfast and making wake up calls, as well as answering inside and outside call. helping out with the front desk, bellstand and coffee when busy or needed. lunch sometime stay overtime and go home
Ambiente lavorativo
la parte mas fácil era llegar hasta donde se tenia que estacionar el coche del huésped lo difícil era cuando un huésped se mostraba molesto con el servicio y hacer que se le bajara lo molesto con cortesías o ofreciéndole una disculpa me gustaba cuando el huésped nos daba las gracias por el buen servicio que le otorgábamos la gerencia les prometía cosas o estancias al huesped y no se las otorgaban y nosotros teníamos que dar la cara por la gerencia que no cumplía con sus promesas hacia el cliente
seguro social y fonacot
Aspetti negativi
turnos muy movidos y cada semana
Ambiente lavorativo
Trabajar con diferentes tipos de Personalidades, ya sean estos Huespedes o Team Member
Ambiente lavorativo
The best part of this job is the community it creates. Working hand in hand with the front desk and Service Express there are a lot of stresses, but the group of people there are always looking to pick each other up. Work is easy and on a daily basis, I spend a good amount of time taking care of guests.
Working for the Westin has been a very positive learning experience. The managers are good people who are not far removed from the rest of the employee population. They share knowledge that helps employees grow, and accept when employees know more about a particular topic. The hardest part of the job, is knowing that no matter how hard you work, and how much you contribute, your chances to move up don't come around too often. However, when they do, they are always considering hiring from within.
Aspetti positivi
50% discounts at all outlets.
Ambiente lavorativo
everyone worked hard, learnt alot from management and co workers.
the hardest part of the job was when the lobby was full hard to keep an eye. when you finish the day happy cause of good work
Pagina gestita dall'azienda
Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!
Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Marriott International, Inc.. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!
Valutazione complessiva