Recensioni dei dipendenti Marriott International, Inc. - Front, Piemonte

11 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca Leggi tutte le 19.189 recensioni
Ordina per: Utilità | Valutazione | Data
Ambiente lavorativo
This hotel and team truly care about all of their associates and guests.
Director of Room Operations (Dipendente attuale) –  Housekeeping and Front Office4 maggio 2018
I have worked through different roles in the hotel over the years. At each step in the journey, I have felt supported, motivated and encouraged to put my best foot forward to serve our teams and guests. I am proud of this team and all we have accomplished. This is a fantastic work environment to thrive in.
Hotel Culture
Questa recensione è stata utile? 2No 2Segnala
Front Desk Clerk (Dipendente attuale) –  Front Desk Clerk21 ottobre 2017
Easy paced 89 room hotel. Mandatory 40 hours every week. Strict but fun management and kick a** coworkers. Friendly guests. By yourself most of the time with no problems.
Working alone, coworkers
n/a
Questa recensione è stata utile? 2No 1Segnala
AFOM (Dipendente attuale) –  Front-desk11 ottobre 2017
The Westin Pasadena is a great place to work. The Executive Management team ensures that everything is well setup for the associates to thrive. The Westin Pasadena is in the heart of Pasadena and it's exciting to be working in such a nice city. The associates that work here are proud to work here and our guest service scores are among the top in the entire company. So it's an exciting place to work (in all aspects).
Aspetti positivi
Free lunch, dinner (for meals), get paid to talk to people, help people out, offer them great hospitality (easy work to be nice to people)
Aspetti negativi
No real cons if you enjoy customer-service and hospitality
Questa recensione è stata utile? 2NoSegnala
AmIng
From desk auditor (Ex dipendente) –  Front desk auditor23 luglio 2017
I loved working at Marriott you were able to meet new people each shift and learning everyone's story it was truly and amazing job with some amazing benefits that came with it
Ambiente lavorativo
I'm so proud to work in Westin mina seyahi hotel
Team Leader/Supervisor (Dipendente attuale) –  Front Office24 aprile 2017
I'm so proud to work in Westin mina seyahi hotel as it's giving me chance to improve my skills .I Joined Westin mina seyahi hotel in 2014 as Front Desk Agent then I got promoted to Front Office Team Leader which helped me to gain more experience in Hotel management .
Questa recensione è stata utile? 1No 1Segnala
day at work
pbx (Ex dipendente) –  front desk17 settembre 2015
clock in, go to my desk get everything set up answering telephones, placing orders for guests breakfast and making wake up calls, as well as answering inside and outside call. helping out with the front desk, bellstand and coffee when busy or needed. lunch sometime stay overtime and go home
Questa recensione è stata utile? 9No 1Segnala
Ambiente lavorativo
excelente ambiente de trabajo y en equipo
valet parking y chofer (Ex dipendente) –  front desk13 agosto 2015
la parte mas fácil era llegar hasta donde se tenia que estacionar el coche del huésped lo difícil era cuando un huésped se mostraba molesto con el servicio y hacer que se le bajara lo molesto con cortesías o ofreciéndole una disculpa me gustaba cuando el huésped nos daba las gracias por el buen servicio que le otorgábamos la gerencia les prometía cosas o estancias al huesped y no se las otorgaban y nosotros teníamos que dar la cara por la gerencia que no cumplía con sus promesas hacia el cliente
seguro social y fonacot
Aspetti negativi
turnos muy movidos y cada semana
Questa recensione è stata utile? 1No 1Segnala
Ambiente Laboral con desarrollos personal
Ass manager (Ex dipendente) –  Front Desk14 luglio 2015
Trabajar con diferentes tipos de Personalidades, ya sean estos Huespedes o Team Member
Questa recensione è stata utile?No 1Segnala
Ambiente lavorativo
The right place for a family man.
Bellman (Dipendente attuale) –  Front Desk5 luglio 2015
The best part of this job is the community it creates. Working hand in hand with the front desk and Service Express there are a lot of stresses, but the group of people there are always looking to pick each other up. Work is easy and on a daily basis, I spend a good amount of time taking care of guests.
Working for the Westin has been a very positive learning experience. The managers are good people who are not far removed from the rest of the employee population. They share knowledge that helps employees grow, and accept when employees know more about a particular topic. The hardest part of the job, is knowing that no matter how hard you work, and how much you contribute, your chances to move up don't come around too often. However, when they do, they are always considering hiring from within.
Aspetti positivi
50% discounts at all outlets.
very good
concierge, security and doorman (Ex dipendente) –  front of house30 maggio 2012
everyone worked hard, learnt alot from management and co workers.
the hardest part of the job was when the lobby was full hard to keep an eye. when you finish the day happy cause of good work
Questa recensione è stata utile? 1NoSegnala

Vedi le altre recensioni su Marriott International, Inc.

Prova:

Pagina gestita dall'azienda

Vuoi saperne di più su lavorare qui?

Fai una domanda su lavoro e colloqui presso Marriott International, Inc.. La nostra comunità è pronta a rispondere.

Fai una domanda