NATO - OTAN
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

NATO - OTAN recensioni

Titolo
Tutte
Località
Tutte
Stai visualizzando tutte le 145 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Mettono a disposizione gli strumenti giusti per rendere il tuo lavoro fluido e produttivo ed al tempo stesso poco stressante, stimolante al grado professionale che un individuo detiene, come bagaglio di esperienze gia maturate.
Ambiente lavorativo
With all due respect some people should never have been put in charge. Too much buddy system which corrupts. Otherwise an exciting dangerous job. I saw the whole of the Middle East.
Aspetti positivi
Exciting job
Aspetti negativi
VERY Bad leadership at times
Ambiente lavorativo
Un environnement multinational dans lequel les habilités sociales sont importantes. Il est fort utile de connaître et comprendre les subtilités culturelles et de posséder un esprit collaboratif.
Ambiente lavorativo
Huge benefits of working with many different countries and their military staff - you will learn best practices both in barracks or deployed across the world. Fantastic travel and training opportunities.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
Everyone was very nice, professional and helpful to make the time away from family and loved ones bearable. I was surprised of the respect that showed to me.
Excellente entreprise. Patron très sérieux. Excellent
Ambiente lavorativo
I requested this assignment for my final deployment before retirement. Outpatient primary care, no call. Saw primarily American servicemen, sometimes members from other NATO forces. Great location, outside of Brussels. This was a tour that spouses could accompany. There was a travel group for spouses, and she visited places in Belgium, France, Germanyw, Netherlands, and Great Britain. ea.
Ambiente lavorativo
Good environment to work, fast paced and challenging. Good rate of pay.
Downsides are change happens at a glacial pace, and management are a reluctant at times to break away from old methods.
Ambiente lavorativo
Job was great. I met some very important people. It was a once in a lifetime experience. The co-workers are some of the best group and very knowledgeable people.
Ambiente lavorativo
Many roles are owned and delivered by Military and Civil Servant staff on secondment from Allies. The NATO international civil service is separately recruited through an independent process.
Very interesting work during a period of huge change due to the evolving security environment.
Ambiente lavorativo
Working for NATO was a fantastic experience and I would definitely recommend it to anyone wishing to work within a multi national organisation.

If the opportunity arose, I would certainly work for NATO again.
Ambiente lavorativo
I was in my job early morning at 7:00 until 18:00 pm .
I was responsible in coffee shop also souvenirs department and book's department for recreation.

The hardest part of the job was to supply the coffee shop , souvenirs and book's.

The most enjoyable part of work was to satisfy the customers and hear the good comments.

I enjoy the multicultural environment .
Ambiente lavorativo
Varied and interesting days, spent conducting analysis, producing and delivering presentations, attending meetings and briefings, physical training and drinking coffee.
Amazing opportunity to work with experienced people from other nations and learn about different processes and cultures.

Very family orientated place to work, and the ability to plan ahead.
Ambiente lavorativo
If you have never been a security or military contractor before, this is a good place to start. They pay is decent. Free room and board, if you live on site. Everything is less expensive here too, as far as necessities, which you are allowed to buy on the economy.
Ambiente lavorativo
Everyone had a good sense of humor, but also a professional attitude. If the compensation was better, I wouldn't have left. Working in a combined environment came with it's own challenges, but that only added to the uniqueness of the assignment.
Ambiente lavorativo
I participated in the school’s marquee course three time per year teaching and mentoring students through difficult multinational group problem solving situations.
Ambiente lavorativo
I was given space to develop my own ideas. I worked efficiently, with not too much pressure (just enough to make me work to my fullest).
It was not a stressful environment, everyone was very welcoming, and I felt like I could be myself, propose my ideas, because they would actually be considered.
Ambiente lavorativo
Gehälter sind steuerfrei und sehr gut. Nebenleistungen - wie private Krankenversicherung - ebenfalls.
Insgesamt ein sehr guter Arbeitgeber.
Ambiente lavorativo
A typical day at work for NATO as the Social Media Content manager comprised of developing a plan for social media outreach and maintaining or adjusting the plan for optimal engagement across multiple social media outlets such as Facebook and Twitter.

The management was excellent. They were always sure to encourage a team player atmosphere and everyone was able to maintain a positive work/life balance.
Aspetti positivi
The have a galley, a gym, positive environment, and restaurants nearby
Aspetti negativi
None that I can really think of
3,0
Ambiente lavorativo
Received the rank of Corporal with honors
Entrusted with the task of accurate processing department's

financial transactions (accounts payable/receivable, invoicing,

accounting and service memo preparations

Proactively supported day to day office tasks using business

software (Kalypso)

Accurately collecting and recording data for financial

spreadsheets, contributed to the department's monthly

budgeting

Attended meetings assisting with financial reporting, frequent

communication with NATO embassies

Identified and recommended to managers restructuring

opportunities resulted in 17% cost reduction
Ambiente lavorativo
Adorei trabalhar lá recomendo ótimos colegas chefia imediata muito bom também tudo certo