Navy Exchange
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Navy Exchange recensioni

Titolo
Tutte
Località
Italia25 recensioni
25 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 1.311 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Azienda dal profilo moderno e innovativo. La sua posizione la colloca ai primi posti a livello mondiale per quanto riguarda il ramo commerciale con spiccate caratteristiche che la contraddistinguono per quanto riguarda le strategie di vendita e all'impiego ottimale delle meritocrazie dell'Human Resources. L'esperienze nel settore del Retail che un soggetto acquisisce dopo essere stato alle dipendenze di questa azienda, permettono di esprimere quanto di meglio possa richiedersi sul mercato del lavoro. I continui trainings on the job attraverso i quali l'azienda permette ai propri dipendenti di apprendere e quindi di crescere professionalmente,sono il fiore all'occhiello della compagnia. La parte piu' difficile, ma nello stesso tempo piu' piacevole , e' l'applicazione sul campo del proprio potenziale da parte degli associati , supportato dalle nuove tecniche ed esperienze assimilate. Il rapporto datore di lavoro / dipendente e' ottimale , ma , non preclude eventuale margini di miglioramento.
Aspetti positivi
Tutti i benefits riconosciuti sia a livello contrattuale, quindi economico, che morale.
Non applicabile.
Ambiente lavorativo
Ho lavorato in questa azienda un po' di anni fa, mi sono trovata benissimo. È un azienda seria. Cosa pagherei oggi per far parte di questa azienda.
Ambiente lavorativo
Assisted customers with support, and performed basic duties for the position. For example, stocking, unboxing, inventory, register, etc. The hardest part of the job is restocking from the warehouse.
Aspetti positivi
flexible schedule when needed, friendly coworkers
short breaks, fast pace
Ambiente lavorativo
It was very relaxed and my supervisor will always be my favourite. He worked with me and taught me the things I needed to be taught and he was extremely nice. It was a very relaxed environment and you always had time to relax and have stuff to do.
Aspetti positivi
Relaxed. Very flexible schedule. Kind people. Discounts. Long breaks.
Aspetti negativi
Some workers took advantage of the relaxed environment and didn’t do their work.
Ambiente lavorativo
Managed like any other retail establishment and the employees do what they can to make the best out of every day and have fun with what they do. Great place to work.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
1,0
Ambiente lavorativo
I can not attest to how working with this company in the states, but for working in Sigonella, it was possibly the single worst experience I have ever had with a company. The company does not care about its employee unless that are of local decent. Any family member of a military member was put through " the ringer" in the fact that you are worked at full time hours, while working for flex hour benifits and pay. Though stated in the handbook that you may have to work for a year before being offered full time, it isn't required. However, here they will work american employees at full time hours, and then refuse to give full time benefits after the year. However, they will hire local employees at full time without going through the full year wait time.
Customers are nice
Everything else.
Ambiente lavorativo
Management was not the best and some employees were treated poorly. Some mangers would treat the foreign workers better than the American workers, harder jobs were pushed to the Americans while the foreign hires would sit back and relax.
Ambiente lavorativo
I loved working at the NEX the only reason I left was that my father got deployed to another duty station. My employees where great my manager wasn't always the best but the second manager I loved. Working in domestic and the cash register was very simple. It was just a chill working environment
Ambiente lavorativo
The work environment at the Navy Exchange was a learning experience. I was able to come in contact with many different people from many different backgrounds which helped me form my customer service and personnel skills that I have today.
Ambiente lavorativo
Navy Exchange Naples, Italy was an excellent place to work. The opportunity to work in a diversified environment prepared me for future management positions.
Ambiente lavorativo
In the typical day I would go in to work and assist customers with whatever they needed including finding stuff around the store, checking-them out when they have finished shopping. I would also stock the shelves and work in the warehouse when needed.
Ambiente lavorativo
The management style at the NEX I worked with was instilling fear. Most of the time they acted like your friend unless they needed you to do something their way. Half the managers are great, half were terrible. It was really hit or miss.
2,0
Ambiente lavorativo
I cannot speak for all the Navy Exchange (NEXCOM), but the NEX that I have worked for in Naples, Italy have poor management and treats their employees with distaste.
Flexible hours
Poor management
Ambiente lavorativo
I learned a lot working for the LP, who would have know that I would love watching the CCC and apprehending individuals trying to steal from a Military store.
Ambiente lavorativo
The exchange provides a necessary and important component to troops stationed all around the world. The people who work there are mostly selfless and have a strong sense of purpose and mission.
Ambiente lavorativo
Typical day included scanning items, stocking shelves, and talking with customers.
I leaned how to operate certain store equipment and inventory procedures.

I enjoyed performing various duties at the job.
Aspetti positivi
Fast-paced, greeting customers, diverse duties
Aspetti negativi
Short breaks, management, zero benefits
Ambiente lavorativo
Productive company. It is always a good and fun environment. The pay is okay but it was just a job that I had during college.
Ambiente lavorativo
I truly enjoyed working at the Navy Exchange Accounting Office. A typical day at work consisted of filing daily paperwork, sending out mail and finished reports, occasionally entering hours worked for pay check for the entire Navy Exchange store workers, answering and directing phone calls, checking out all military personnel of the database as they depart Italy.
The most enjoyable part of working at the NEX was learning new tasks. Occasionally the most hardest part of the job was communicating with the strong accented Italian workers. This was quickly overcame by having numerous conversations and learning their language to better communicate.

My co-workers were mostly Italian and very hard workers who held me to a high standard.
Ambiente lavorativo
I worked with a lot of local nationals (Italians). There was a very distinct double standard between the Italian employees and the American employees, which was frustrating.
Ambiente lavorativo
Great job for starting out in the cashier business. Able to work around the military and travel.
Ambiente lavorativo
I was in high school but I loved this job I did sports all year so they worked with me and was flexible with my schedule and my needs but as soon as I graduated I got more work time in and I really liked that the cashiers all become good friends and you meet new people everyday .
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!
Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Navy Exchange. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!
Valutazione complessiva