NESCO Resource
3.6 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni su NESCO Resource

RilevanzaValutazioneData
Stai visualizzando tutte le 587 recensioni

Good people. Compatent teammates

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
All good, just ran out of work. Good staff, great teammates, decent pay. Motel expenses were outragious & only getting worse..the relationship between staff & construction crews is proffessional & respectful as well as efficient. There is light at the end of the tunnel, & look foreward to reuniting with my teammates.

Aspetti positivi

Rewarded with "lunch on the house"

Eratic project coordination

Allows for remote work

This is the best company I have ever worked for.They really care about the employees. We have an onsite cafeteria and daycare. Free coffee and hot chocolate is also available to everyone. The facility is climate controlled and very clean. We all get a locker. Parking is covered so we are never in the rain. We receive annual reviews with a generous raise. And, we get year-end bonuses and a week off with pay between Christmas and New Years Day.

Great Salary

Work Environment

Everything was awesome on the work site only bad thing is the employees are not dependable but overall everything was very smooth and safe but mostly workers are very lazy and got lots of excuses

Na

Na
Questa recensione è stata utile?

If you know the right person you go straight to the top

If you know the right person you go straight to the top . Good old boys network if you’re related to somebody grew up with somebody or someone’s mother change your diaper you are in
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Monitor employees that has historical bad trait to ensure that they are complying the company policies

I believed I perform to the best of my ability to do the job that was assigned to me. I am disappointed that the client did not give me enough support by treating me as their own team. During the transition from the old to the new payroll, Leadership were invited to train, I was dumbfounded, as their onsite manager, I was given a couple of days training. So after one month I was still asking question about the new payroll software, HR manager deemed that I ask the same questions all the time/ . I have in a couple of times repeat the same question but was give two different answers What to do, I continue to look for support, from both my management and client.In the end the client felt that I was not a match as I did not catch the two day payroll training, thus hampered their payroll from rolling out. As I reflect, I should given the same training when the leadership was train. I never felt welcome from day one.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

It's a job

Never felt that there was a clear mission from management. It always seemed like there was an attitude of keeping the existing clients happy or at least quiet and not complaining, but not much vision about growing the company overall. If you need a job and you feel like you want to work at a larger staffing company instead of a small one, this might be a place to consider.

Large company

Aspetti negativi

Difficulty in requesting PTO, lots of turnover
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Great place to work for, awesome managent

Awesome management, fast at placing you with a company..Fair wages...Downside no vacation or holiday pay, easy to work with...Downside I was a temp with the company they placed me with for 5 years

Positive and helpful

The onboarding process was a tad lengthy but otherwise seemless. About 80 pages had to be printed out for reading, signing and returned by email, but it was worth it. Started the job the same day I graduated college. The NESCO office I was contacted by was out of Sacramento and they were always available for any and all questions I had.

Aspetti positivi

Easy to contact, and very informative

Lots of paperwork
Questa recensione è stata utile?

This company been great and I like working so far

This experience been great because my recruiter katty who help me with the job. And the job so far is ok still learning lots of work every warehouse is different vso I'm still adapting to the environment but I like it so far.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Contract work at client company site

On-boarding process did not have many hiccups. Because the transition was smooth, and the company is out of state, I did not interact much with them. Training process was informative at client company. Job was straightforward. Call center work, assisting Medicaid applicants with the enrollment process. Nice place to work.

Aspetti positivi

site has nice people, break room, microwaves decent facilities

Aspetti negativi

Possibility of transistioning to client company full-time

Deceit and greed

Looking out for contractors was frowned on. Often encouraged Recruiters to lie to people to get them to accept a job offer. Lie about health benefits, lie about contract to hire, etcTurns out, that's how managers treated their employees as well.

Aspetti negativi

Negative culture, entry level pay, high turnover, lack of opportunity, favoritism

Temp agency

Not many people get hired on though this agency that I know of, but they are helpful in finding work. Monaca, PA office women are really nice and helpful. If they had positions available in my current career field I may still be using them.

Understanding

Aspetti negativi

No paid time off, not much growth
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Poor management and lack of direction

Overall, this company has lack of management and couldn’t find a balance between work life and home life. Very little payout for hard work. 95% of the time was lost and couldn’t find way around factory.

None.

Aspetti negativi

Not knowing where to go half the time.

Recruiter for BLM

Work-life balanceNesco wants you to work your 8 or more hours and plus take your work home without any compensation.Pay & benefitsThe pay does not compete with other companies. They pay the men more than women. Medical benefits sucks.Job security and advancementJob security is great as long as you go along with the program, work as less as possible, don't learn much, don't question anything or anyone and you're good. If you do the opposite watch out.ManagementManagement would get a zero if it were an option. Management is clueless. Most of the managers have been with the company for quite some time so they are secure, which is why they can careless about grooming you for success. Its no diversity in Management or the company period.CultureThe culture is not diverse so basically if you are a minority you don't count for anything. In other words black lives does not matter with this company, especially the Florida division. They think because they're not saying the n word or hire minorities and even have token black friends they are not promoting systemic racism but statements they make like all lives matter, I don't see color is all a part of systemic racist culture of the company instead of the VP standing up for the few minorities that work in the Florida division and putting his managers in their place about discriminating against minority workers he basically let's them do whatever he backs them up. The VP assistant or whatever she is, is as clueless as the managers and could careless about minorities in fact I'm not sure what her job is besides telling people -
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Ok work place will find jobs when needed will look for jobs with the pay rate you ask for. If you need to change positions they will work with you.

Great workplace

Nesco is a great company and will really help you get a job. They quickly set me up for an interview and got me working. I would definitely recommend someone looking for work to go here.

Dead end job

Paid less than promised. When I made inquiries, I was told "that's what we pay" while a friend of mine was being paid more than me. I was never given a dug screen, but it was on my paperwork.

Office staff

Perfect

Los empleados para reclutamiento son muy prefecionales
Questa recensione è stata utile?

It was a opportunity to grow as an employee. The company set you up with a job of your liking a job that would mostly be comfortable for you. I would recommend them to anyone that’s looking for a job and willing to get right to work.

Very productive work

Very fast paced work environment. Dealing with very hot temperatures but overall I enjoyed my job! I ran a machine and checked quality of product and packed it.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Company handled the pandemic horribly. Rude to clients when calling to check the status of job as if that's not their job.

I understand the uncertainty of job starting dates during the pandemic, but the way I was literally lied to and not communicated with at all during quarantine is very unprofessional and inconsiderate. I was never contacted as I was told I would be and then was given an attitude by the manager of this location as if I wasn't told to my face "we'll definitely be calling you in two days even if you won't be working " I understand being rude to clients is a thing in Pittsburgh but you all are wasting good employees time when they could be spending it finding an employer who has their stuff together. Thankfully I have since found employment, but I just hope nothing comes back on me for not allowing myself to just sit and wait for updates and information on a job I was supposedly hired for 4 months ago. For anyone looking into Neco in downtown Pittsburgh, keep your other options open because the employees here get upset when you hold them timeframes they give you and promises they make you

None never started employment

The staff
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso NESCO Resource. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva

Cultura aziendale
  • Aziende
  • NESCO Resource
  • Recensioni dei dipendenti
Spiegaci come possiamo migliorare questa pagina
Cosa aggiungeresti o cambieresti?