One Team
4,0 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

One Team recensioni

Titolo
Località
Valutazioni per categoria
Stai visualizzando tutte le 4 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Was a great company to start my work experience journey with. Very friendly and always present CEO, whom you could always talk to about any issues that you might occur.
Ambiente lavorativo
This company has the worst Supervisor. Not only are you expected to know everything but if you get it wrong you get yelled at. My Supervisor doesn't come out of his office. He hasn't really offered any support. A few coworkers have been kind but its not what they get paid for. Its a job... Not a career...
Aspetti positivi
Aspetti negativi
Ambiente lavorativo
I worked for One Team for approximately 8 months and have nothing but high praises for the company as a whole. Wonderful team of dedicated individuals living the mission. If you get a chance to work for or have One Team come into your school as an after/before school program or camp do not hesitate. The typical work day for me was usually for the after school programs. The activities ranged from sports to Legos to chess and every program had a life lesson to share with the kids. I learned how to manage the different personalities of the kids and teach to those children in a way that they would understand based upon their personality. Management was helpful and always there when needed, just a phone call away. Co-workers were all hardworking and dedicated to their duties and the kids they taught. The hardest part of the job was when on occasion a child would be difficult and disruptive. Rarely was this the case but when it happened it made for a less than desirable experience for all. Management was very proactive on these children though and were on top of contacting the family and addressing an action plan. The most enjoyable part would have to be the kids looking forward to coming back to the next program or talking about what they looked forward to at the next session
Aspetti positivi
Management, excellent well thought out activities, worked with your schedule
Ambiente lavorativo
One Team Technologies is a cooperative network of IT and business professionals. Our core team of consultants have worked together in a wide variety of projects over the past decade. In addition, we have an extensive network of sharp, top tier IT professionals. We're not quite start-up incubator, not quite consulting company, not quite staffing company, but a combination of all of the above. Our track record proves the effectiveness of our approach. Our expert team has the insight and experience to find the right people for your needs. By knowing the right questions to ask, we save you time and money while reducing risk. By putting all of our new consultants through a rigorous pre-screening process, we bring only the strongest expertise to your team, hassle free. Our consultants work with some of the top companies in the United States.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
  1. Recensioni dei dipendenti