ProLogistix
3,6 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni su ProLogistix

RilevanzaValutazioneData
3 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 1.709 recensioni

Worst ever

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Company books interviews they never keep then reschedule one week out. Nobody is working anymore just compiling data from potential workers to make it seem like they are actually doing work.

Aspetti positivi

Aspetti negativi

Fake job leads

Waste of time

Horrible experience with just applying. They run you in circles, if you even get called after applying. Dont waste your time here. This place is a scam.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Interview

I never worked here but this is the only place I could find a review, since I am so disappointed right now. I applied to an “Administrative Assistant” position, in which I worked for a construction company back in 2000, but because it wasn’t a “warehouse” position they turned me away. I submitted my resume, took the safety video and arrived ten minutes early for them to say we don’t have anything for you. You could have told me that when you looked at my resume instead of making me drive all the way down there, 20 miles, for gas that I don’t have, because I don’t have a job and then you want to tell me I don’t qualify. Texas Unemployment Commission will hear about this, I guarantee it. Thanks for wasting my time.

Aspetti positivi

Aspetti negativi

Interview process will turn you away for the lack of experience
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso ProLogistix. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva