Radial
3.2 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni su Radial

3.1Equilibrio lavoro-vita privata

Ordina per

RilevanzaValutazioneData
Stai visualizzando tutte le 861 recensioni

Easy seasonal work for the chatty.

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
An easy job with a lot of phone traffic and demand but rewarding when it comes to customer escalation resolution. My managers were great, even virtually. The pay was dismal.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

It is a good place to start off at if you have nothing else left

If you're a married woman and do not like being hit on or felt uncomfortable with comments from management leads and supervisors this may not be the job for you, the workload is overwhelming you never know how many hours or what shift you will be working and then what they will just send you down the road when they're done using you would not recommend this to no one

401k and all the overtime you would ever want

Management misrepresentation

Trouble

Working at Radial is a complete waste of time.Your co workers are decent management is completely ignorant and incompetent.You are over worked and compensated with insufficient wages.Radial feels they own you during peak season and will terminate you right after that.Life doesn’t revolve around Radial but management thinks it does.I would not advise you to spend a long length of time employed under Radial’s thumb especially if you have self respect.High employee turn over which is why Radial is desperate to keep their employees but are unwilling to pay adequately or allow for any advancement.

Aspetti positivi

Highly unlikely to get fired

Psychological Trauma

Good, not great

Good for extra money during the holidays because of the mandatory extra time. There are going to be a lot of days where you are sent home early if you are on phones, emails, or chats outside of their peak season, there were some weeks where I only got paid for 15-20 hours which made paying bills hard, scheduling also makes it difficult to pick up a second job to make up for it.

extra money during holidays

unreliable hours
Questa recensione è stata utile?

The absolute worst company to work for

If I could give zero stars, I would. I currently work for Radial and they are the worst employers I have ever had in my life. DO NOT WORK FOR THEM!!!!

no training, no communication
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

people are nice

but workload and staffing issues are unfixable. drove a bunch of nice upper management people out the door because the decision makers can't make up their mind that the associates drive the business

nice managers

Aspetti negativi

too many hours not enough people

Productivity and fun

Also it gets very hot in the warehouse drink alot of water. Exercise it's a good place to work for I've been there four years and going. There are very good Bosses and Supervisors and lead persons.

Bad place to work with

Needed a job. But work culture was toxic. Expected to work more than being compensated for unexpected mandatory overtime trusted on workers for weeks at a time.

Free launch

Work politics
Questa recensione è stata utile?

It hot in the warehouse during summer

It was a nice job but the only problem is you have to walk around the warehouse the whole time and they paid minimum wage but it's something you know but I would only do part time

3 off days you only work 4 days

Aspetti negativi

It's to hot inside the warehouse during summer
Questa recensione è stata utile?

It’s a paycheck if you are desperate

It’s a job. Period. You are rewarded if you are a “golden” one. You are rewarded if you stroke your management’s ego and have appropriate shaded brown lip gloss/stick.Management is a joke. Supervisors are a joking matter also. They are unprofessional, 2 faced and are usually involved in the drama. Some have been known to have been “inappropriate” with associates with no repercussions And, do not tell them anything that you don’t want repeated, sometimes to the next person that approaches them. Toxic environment, i would say that it’s worse than high school. It’s like these people do not have a “social life” outside of their workplace. It’s like the happy hook-up place to be, not a place of employment. But, make your own experience!

The paycheck

Aspetti negativi

Everything as stated above and then some

Good first job

This job can be stressful at times, like any other customer service job, but overall it’s a nice place to work. As a call center, there can be a lot of downtime to read, draw, knot, etc. depending on how busy it is, which is definitely nice. There are some options for moving up the ladder. What really makes this place shine however, is the coworkers. Great place with some wonderful people.

Productive , fun & fair pay

I totally love working here, even though it was only seasonal, My supervisor at tge time was awesone, I met alot of good frenz there, loved my hours, the pay, the job itself...I miss it...I do..

People there was awesome

Cold weather
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Okay place to work to get call center experience

The pay is basic for the amount of work required. During peak you are required mandatory overtime. Most of the time you still get sent home if it's slow.

Rewards for perfect attendance

Short breaks, low pay

Work from home is great

The job is easy and the work from home aspect is great. They even work with you on the scheduling and provide the equipment. I love my boss and team but the major downsides to working here are the pay and lack of advancement opportunities. It’s barely a livable wage. I’d stay here forever if they paid a decent, competitive wage but from what I hear, even the managers make less than other call center Customer Service reps.

Aspetti positivi

Work from home, equipment provided

Terrible pay

Flexible

There are some great supervisors here. They are available to assist you any way they can. I have worked for Radial on two separate occasions for a total of six and a half years.

Aspetti positivi

Flexible schedules, good insurance, plenty of paid time off

Aspetti negativi

Mandatory undertime in off season

Radial

Daily work was walking through Isles Scanning products for cart before packaging sometimes we. Packed boxes for shipping overall easy and fun.pay was low but that’s almost any job

Short breaks
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Great place to work for...

I have been with the company for over 10 years under other names but still same people I work with. Good news is the management does give you help and encouragement.

Aspetti positivi

Benefits

Aspetti negativi

Stress with clients

Typical Contact Center Environment

Radial is a pretty typical contact center environment. You generally start as a temporary agent and then are tenured later in what Radial calls “conversion.” There’s a massive us versus them mentality between the core leadership and the seasonal leadership. The environment is cliquey and HR/compliance is laughable. Supervisors are generally either over prepared and then quickly promoted, or extremely unprofessional. Everyone seems to wear their time of service with the company like a badge, even among the lowest ranked. More like a cult than an employer. Have to be ready to drink the Kool-Aid if you want to advance.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Its a call center. Nothing too special and very bland.

The pay here is average and can be found in most places and even higher in other call centers. They were very good with me asking for days off though. So hats of to them for that but after the first month you are just ready to find something new. Atleast for me it was.

Fun

It was only difficult because of the customers, which is expected in retail environment. Other than that I enjoyed the work from home, even though it was seasonal.

No work life balance

Terrible management. No communication. Too much overtime. Too much favoritism. No motivation. Pay is a joke. Micromanage. If you have a family your shunned and told they can't work with you. Supervisors and leads spend their shift playing on their phones or on the internet. One department is forced to work overtime in other areas but never gets help in their own. Full timers are quitting without notice. Morale is extremely low.

Coworkers

Aspetti negativi

Horrible management that leads to high turnover.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Radial. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva