breaskfast cook/eveing cook
cook (Ex dipendente) –  Pocatello, ID28 maggio 2019
I would get there at 5am and would cook and get things ready for the morning. I would also talk to the customers and would take there orders if there was something special and I would also charge things to there room, Then I would clean up and do the dishes and get ready for dinner.. I sometimes would leave and then come back and I would have to prep food and see what we had in order to get the evening menu ready and the write out a nightly special and get it approved then prepare dinner.. take orders and do my own dishes and then I would clean up..
Aspetti positivi
I enjoyed the cooking and learning new things.
Aspetti negativi
I didn't like being alone.

Altre recensioni di Red Lion

Fast paced environment
Waitress (Ex dipendente) –  East Haddon, Northamptonshire23 febbraio 2020
It was a fast paced environment to work in and often involved very long and unsociable hours and a stressful environment to train in. However the team of staff there were largely very supportive.
Great
Chef (Ex dipendente) –  Long Compton21 dicembre 2019
Was plesure to work there,is lovely team with great position of work life balance is fantastic and good tips and easy going .I will love to come back to work there
Questa recensione è stata utile?NoSegnala
Richiedi l'amministrazione di questa pagina aziendale

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Red Lion. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!

Fai una domanda