Ambiente lavorativo
Great place to work, let down by some staff
Wetherspoons associate (Ex dipendente) –  Doncaster2 novembre 2019
Very busy pub, can be very stressful, however hours are flexible. Long hours, sometimes without a break due to understaffing. Only thing letting down the job is some staff members, as I found that they can be very tight-knit and uninclusive of some new staff. I found myself coming to work not knowing who did and did not want to speak to me on a particular day. Overall I loved the actual job, very fast paced but lots of room to move up the ladder. However if you want a very inclusive, family-like environment, this might not be for you if you dont 'fit in' with their clique.

Altre recensioni di Red Lion

Ambiente lavorativo
Great people there to work with
Hostess (Ex dipendente) –  Pine Grove, PA14 novembre 2019
I enjoyed Red Lion, working there was a memory I will never forget and I made a lot of friends and family. I found some of my talents, which is working quick and always doing something.
Ambiente lavorativo
noy a friendly atmosphere in the kitchen
Cook/kitchen assistant (Ex dipendente) –  Market Bosworth17 ottobre 2019
didnt find the kitchen team freindly to work with. Kitchen managers used to throw pots & swear in anger split shifts were a pain. very small kitchen so cramped wen all staff in together
Questa recensione è stata utile?NoSegnala
Richiedi l'amministrazione di questa pagina aziendale

Vuoi saperne di più su lavorare qui?

Fai una domanda su lavoro e colloqui presso Red Lion. La nostra comunità è pronta a rispondere.

Fai una domanda