Exercutive Housekeeping Manager (Ex dipendente) –  Cromwell Ct8 aprile 2019
Early in the morning having everything ready for the staff arrives, make sure everything is in order, and all the staff has arrived on time.
Tour all areas of the Hotel and ensure that everything is clean and in order, areas to check , public bathroom , entrance, laundry , front of the Hotel areas , hallways , Laundry etc.I learned with the different cultures quite as much in the character, custom and some of the language where one can communicate and try to help in all areas in which there are doubts or problems.
The most difficult , I can not say that there has been something difficult, because when you are willing to learn and grow , you do not importing the risk.
the best part to be able to share with different people the power to see the satisfaction of the quest and the employees.o
Aspetti positivi
free lunch
Aspetti negativi
short breaks
Questa recensione è stata utile? 2NoSegnala

Altre recensioni di Red Lion

Ambiente lavorativo
Great people there to work with
Hostess (Ex dipendente) –  Pine Grove, PA14 novembre 2019
I enjoyed Red Lion, working there was a memory I will never forget and I made a lot of friends and family. I found some of my talents, which is working quick and always doing something.
Questa recensione è stata utile?NoSegnala
Ambiente lavorativo
Great place to work, let down by some staff
Wetherspoons associate (Ex dipendente) –  Doncaster2 novembre 2019
Very busy pub, can be very stressful, however hours are flexible. Long hours, sometimes without a break due to understaffing. Only thing letting down the job is some staff members, as I found that they can be very tight-knit and uninclusive of some new staff. I found myself coming to work not knowing who did and did not want to speak to me on a particular day. Overall I loved the actual job, very fast paced but lots of room to move up the ladder. However if you want a very inclusive, family-like environment, this might not be for you if you dont 'fit in' with their clique.
Questa recensione è stata utile?NoSegnala
Richiedi l'amministrazione di questa pagina aziendale

Vuoi saperne di più su lavorare qui?

Fai una domanda su lavoro e colloqui presso Red Lion. La nostra comunità è pronta a rispondere.

Fai una domanda