No Management structure
Bar Staff (Ex dipendente) –  Alnmouth7 luglio 2019
Had to work 10 hour shifts ,no breaks,no food,I was promised some weekends off when i started and had none(0) in 10 weeks.Tell you anything to get you in the door!
Aspetti positivi
Aspetti negativi
as above
Questa recensione è stata utile? 3NoSegnala

Altre recensioni di Red Lion

Ambiente lavorativo
Great people there to work with
Hostess (Ex dipendente) –  Pine Grove, PA14 novembre 2019
I enjoyed Red Lion, working there was a memory I will never forget and I made a lot of friends and family. I found some of my talents, which is working quick and always doing something.
Questa recensione è stata utile?NoSegnala
Ambiente lavorativo
Great place to work, let down by some staff
Wetherspoons associate (Ex dipendente) –  Doncaster2 novembre 2019
Very busy pub, can be very stressful, however hours are flexible. Long hours, sometimes without a break due to understaffing. Only thing letting down the job is some staff members, as I found that they can be very tight-knit and uninclusive of some new staff. I found myself coming to work not knowing who did and did not want to speak to me on a particular day. Overall I loved the actual job, very fast paced but lots of room to move up the ladder. However if you want a very inclusive, family-like environment, this might not be for you if you dont 'fit in' with their clique.
Questa recensione è stata utile?NoSegnala
Richiedi l'amministrazione di questa pagina aziendale

Vuoi saperne di più su lavorare qui?

Fai una domanda su lavoro e colloqui presso Red Lion. La nostra comunità è pronta a rispondere.

Fai una domanda