Robert Half
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni su Robert Half

RilevanzaValutazioneData
6 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 12.733 recensioni

Ambiente di lavoro stimolante

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Buona azienda, benefit, buoni colleghi ambiente tranquillo

Einsatzorte

Die Einsatzorte sind nicht immer auf die Person abgestimmt und für nur wenige Arbeitsstunden muss man oft große Entfernungen zurücklegen. Durch unterschiedliche Einsatzorte bekommt man in den unterschiedlichen Bereichen viele Einblicke und nimmt neue Erfahrungen mit.

Aspetti positivi

Vergütung vonFahrten zum Arbeitsort und Verpflegungspauschale

Oft zu weite Wege zum Arbeitsort

Still waiting

I submitted a resume on July 16th and met with Tiffany H. on July 18th. After a very short meeting with her about how everything works I was told I would be contacted when something comes available. After not hearing anything I emailed her back on Sept 19th asking what was going on, to which I was told that there was nothing yet... I wish Roberthalf spend just a little time and effort to help since I was told good things about them. Glad there are other agencies out there.

Aspetti negativi

Not sure of pros or cons, waiting for someone to contact me back first. I will give it more time, it has only been a few months
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Variety of jobs to be sent to

This company is a temp service and I was sent on many jobs and met many people. Most were easy to work with. There was a lot of jobs and people to learn from. The variety of work was endless. Phones, filing, computer work, opening mail, helping other departments with other projects.

Aspetti positivi

Variety of work

Aspetti negativi

You would just get used to the company and you had to move on to another one.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Flexible working hours, placement at great companies.

Robert Half Management provides you with the opportunity of working with different companies before making a decision as to whether you want to be hired on a permanent basis or continue working as a contractor.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Consulenza ambito ricerca e selezione

Multinazionale americana, nata nel 1948 e da sempre specializzata in area amministrazione, finanza e controllo.In Italia piccola branch operativa dal 2005.Ricerca e selezione di personale, focus sul permanent.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Robert Half. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva