Salesforce
4,3 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Salesforce recensioni

Titolo
Località
Stai visualizzando tutte le 717 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
La gestione del leasing ed il rispetto delle normativa della BI.
Ambiente lavorativo
In my 25 year career, it's truly been the last 5 that I've been fortunate enough to work for Salesforce that I'm able to be my total authentic self both in and out of work. Is it the perfect company? No. Are there political players? Yes. But Salesforce's faults very much out weigh its benefits. We work hard, we celebrate hard and we nourish the sole. Please join us!
Aspetti positivi
Awesome culture, generous package with lots of career oppties.
Aspetti negativi
Can be political and competitive. It's a Sales culture.
Ambiente lavorativo
In mijn jaren als IT consultant voor een zeer grote groep bedrijven ben ik nog niet een bedrijf tegengekomen waar zo'n sterke en doorleefde (dagelijks merkbare) cultuur heerst. De notie dat een bedrijf een platform is voor verandering van niet alleen dat bedrijf, maar het hele eco-systeem inclusief de klanten en medewerkers en hun relaties. En deze verandering dan ingestoken om de wereld een stukje beter te maken, iedere dag. De kernwaarde Equality en de commitment in het 1-1-1 model zijn dagelijks merkbaar. In de keuzes die gemaakt worden strategisch, maar zeker ook tactisch en operationeel. Salesforce is voor mij een bedrijf waar mijn persoonlijke kernwaarden en zingeving op een geweldige manier uitkomen. In mijn rol specifiek, maar zeker ook in het algemeen, gezien de hierboven beschreven punten.
Aspetti positivi
Kernwaarden naleving, fearless teaming cultuur, teruggeven aan maatschappij, innovatieve techniek
Ambiente lavorativo
I joined salesforce in H1 2016 in HQ and then relocated to India in H2 2017. The 5 year journey has been amazing. The best thing about the company is the culture and the team's you'll work with. People are smart and hard-working.
Free Food, Flexible working hours, Great team bonding, Fun events
Aspetti negativi
Since the company HQ is in US expect late evening meetings part of the job
Ambiente lavorativo
Interview was difficult (2 rounds total)...company has a unique, inclusive and empowering culture (unlike any other corporate environment I've worked in)...pay and benefits are very good!!! Overall great place to work!!!
Aspetti positivi
Pay, benefits, fun activities during+after work, free snacks and drinks, unlimited PTO (for certain roles) & 7days PTO annually for volunteer work
Paying to downtown parking
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
I have been with Salesforce for over 5 years. The work culture has always been amazing, but during Covid the support from leadership at all levels has been nothing short of amazing. This comes in form of flexible work schedules (more than before if that is possible), additional funds for childcare, additional funds for at home expenses and most of all, compassion!
Ambiente lavorativo
Salesforce markets itself as a progressive company with strong values that created "the cloud" boom we've been in for the better part of two decades. For the most part they live up to those claims. Coworkers are mostly pleasant and collaborative, leadership seems genuinely responsive (even proactive) to employees concerns, and benefits and work/life balance are top-rate. Chances are if you land a role here, you will be very comfortable.The hardest part about working at Salesforce is perhaps its size. With ~50k employees, navigating things can be overwhelming verging on byzantine, with projects and teams sometimes overlapping or being silo'd. However, if you're comfortable with that sort of ambiguity, and show initiative to clear it, recognition and promotion generally follow.
Ambiente lavorativo
Management has a good culture. Working in the Salesforce "Core" is metaphorically like engineering an aircraft carrier: it's complex and sometimes unwieldy. It takes a while to learn all the aspects of Core, and as soon as you do, it's changing again. If you are lucky enough to work on an "off Core" project, then it can be a lot more fun and free.The culture is strong and will make you proud to work there. But work can easily take over your life if you are not good as setting your own boundaries and managing your own balance.
Compensation, management culture, opportunities
Managing work life balance
Ambiente lavorativo
At least on my team, there is an excellent workplace culture that supports both people in the office as well as remote workers. Before COVID, my team was roughly 50/50 local/remote. Being a remote worker I rarely feel left out or find it hard to collaborate with my team. Because of this we were able to seamlessly transition to fully remote during COVID without missing a beat.We're all encouraged to take care of ourselves and also to take the time to volunteer in our local communities.
Aspetti positivi
Remote friendly, focus on always improving, work life balance is excellent
Ambiente lavorativo
I love working at Salesforce and on the marketing team, we work with some of the world's smartest and innovative marketers. We are always encouraged to try new things and be very results-driven. I learn something new every day and am challenged in my work. The benefits at Salesforce are amazing and the company and my manager foster an inclusive culture. Work-life balance can sometimes be a challenge with the volume of meetings and sheer workload, but managers are flexible if you need to step away or work unconventional hours.
Aspetti positivi
Parental leave, childcare benefits, benefits in general, smart team, good managers
Work-life balance
Ambiente lavorativo
Great place to work all depends on the department you are in but u are in for fast pace company loads of perks good sallery however work life balance not so good as most of people stay way after time
Ambiente lavorativo
Working at Salesforce for me has been rewarding, meaningful, and fun. We work hard, but because we want to. We're excited about what we're doing, we're encouraged to try new ideas, experiment and change when needed. There's never a slow day, there's always a new project or event, and a sense that what you'll do will have an impact.
Ambiente lavorativo
Dont let the big name and fancy building fool you. You are a number in this company and nothing more. You are lucky if someone in leadership likes you, if not, your days are numbered. No morale, not positivity, cut throat environment, with very snobby SF employees to match. Looks great on a resume, but i have never been happier since leaving that place. Literal soul sucker of a company.
good snacks
literally everything else
Ambiente lavorativo
When joining salesforce I was so surprised at how much like a startup it feels. Sure there are a few processes like mandatory security training but they all make sense and there isn't a huge burden. Salesforce is still growing, there is a sense of "we are all in it together" and it has the agility of a startup, shown with how quickly Salesforce adapted to the covid situation.One of the best things about Salesforce is that as a company, its values are lived on the day to day. One of these values is employee wellness and it's not just a gimmick, the company makes real and genuine effort at taking care of employees and including mental health and reducing the risk of stress. One example are additional flexi days where a whole group in the company took a few days off to cope with the stress during the pandemic.
Aspetti positivi
The company lives by its values include employee wellness, and it feels a lot like a startup despite its size
Aspetti negativi
Things are changing all the time and you need to be ready to adapt
Ambiente lavorativo
Salesforce ist mit Abstand das beste was mir beruflich widerfahren ist. Das Unternehmen hat spannende Aufgaben, ein qualitativ sehr hochwertiges Produkt Portfolio, einen guten Ruf bei seinen Kunden und ein professionelles Umfeld. In Kombination mit den Leistungen und Angeboten für Mitarbeiter ist es einfach der beste Arbeitsplatz den man sich wünschen kann.
Sehr gute Vergütung im Marktvergleich, Zusatzleistungen und Mitarbeiterfürsorge
Ambiente lavorativo
Working at Salesforce has been one of the most rewarding experiences in my life and has exponentially improved my career. If you are willing to put in the effort and keep a students mindset, the sky truly is the limit here. The level of autonomy and TRUST that the leadership places in their employees and partners is unlike anything I've seen elsewhere. This, combined with the opportunity to work alongside the brilliant and excellent human beings that make up the rest of the Ohana, make Salesforce a place I don't see myself leaving anytime soon.
Aspetti positivi
7 days of VTO (Volunteer Time Off), Unlimited PTO, In-office perks like snacks and tech vending machines
Aspetti negativi
Fast Paced work environment might not suit everyone
Ambiente lavorativo
Working here is challenging, evolving, often fun, with plenty of flexibility. The stress can sometimes be uncomfortable, but it calms back down. The biggest downside may be the inevitable, necessary bureaucracy of a giant corporation.
Downtown, flexible, challenging, fun
Stressful, corporate bureaucracy
Ambiente lavorativo
La chance de mon équipe est de rencontrer beaucoup de situations différentes - grand client comme petitC'est toujours motivant également d'observer que Salesforce innove et Salesforce propose des solutions plébicitées par nos clients.La collaboration et l'entraide est une force entre employées. La reconnaissance est également un point positif au sein de l'entreprise.Point d'attention, Salesforce grossit et des processus administratifs commencent à ralentir son dynamisme.
wellness (300 euros / quarter) offerts
Ambiente lavorativo
Excellent place to work and truly challenged to grow and develop constantly. Very customer focused and rewarded well for good work. Highly recommended
Good pay, perks
Always on
Ambiente lavorativo
lots of collaboration between peoplealways new things to learn thanks to evolution and new company purchase
Ambiente lavorativo
Having been here for 5 years I have really enjoyed the challenging, exciting and stimulating work experience. We have a unique culture that rewards customer success as well as achievement. This is truly a lovely place to work, learn, thrive and excel and I'm proud to be a Salesforce employee.
Aspetti positivi
Stimulating work, great salary and benefits
Aspetti negativi
Covid related work life balance (self imposed)
  1. Recensioni dei dipendenti