Salesforce
4,3 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Salesforce: recensioni su Stabilità e promozioni

Titolo
Località
327 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 717 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Conducted field training to internal partners to enhance sales opportunities. Trained account executives on selling processes, product knowledge, and technology, (Salesforce.com and other technical tools). Provided technical and customer service support for 500 executives. Successfully acted as intermediary between end users and the customer experience developers in identifying opportunities for improving the growth of the company and users skill level.
Ambiente lavorativo
In my 25 year career, it's truly been the last 5 that I've been fortunate enough to work for Salesforce that I'm able to be my total authentic self both in and out of work. Is it the perfect company? No. Are there political players? Yes. But Salesforce's faults very much out weigh its benefits. We work hard, we celebrate hard and we nourish the sole. Please join us!
Aspetti positivi
Awesome culture, generous package with lots of career oppties.
Aspetti negativi
Can be political and competitive. It's a Sales culture.
Ambiente lavorativo
Interview was difficult (2 rounds total)...company has a unique, inclusive and empowering culture (unlike any other corporate environment I've worked in)...pay and benefits are very good!!! Overall great place to work!!!
Aspetti positivi
Pay, benefits, fun activities during+after work, free snacks and drinks, unlimited PTO (for certain roles) & 7days PTO annually for volunteer work
Paying to downtown parking
Ambiente lavorativo
Salesforce markets itself as a progressive company with strong values that created "the cloud" boom we've been in for the better part of two decades. For the most part they live up to those claims. Coworkers are mostly pleasant and collaborative, leadership seems genuinely responsive (even proactive) to employees concerns, and benefits and work/life balance are top-rate. Chances are if you land a role here, you will be very comfortable.The hardest part about working at Salesforce is perhaps its size. With ~50k employees, navigating things can be overwhelming verging on byzantine, with projects and teams sometimes overlapping or being silo'd. However, if you're comfortable with that sort of ambiguity, and show initiative to clear it, recognition and promotion generally follow.
Ambiente lavorativo
Management has a good culture. Working in the Salesforce "Core" is metaphorically like engineering an aircraft carrier: it's complex and sometimes unwieldy. It takes a while to learn all the aspects of Core, and as soon as you do, it's changing again. If you are lucky enough to work on an "off Core" project, then it can be a lot more fun and free.The culture is strong and will make you proud to work there. But work can easily take over your life if you are not good as setting your own boundaries and managing your own balance.
Compensation, management culture, opportunities
Managing work life balance
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
I love working at Salesforce and on the marketing team, we work with some of the world's smartest and innovative marketers. We are always encouraged to try new things and be very results-driven. I learn something new every day and am challenged in my work. The benefits at Salesforce are amazing and the company and my manager foster an inclusive culture. Work-life balance can sometimes be a challenge with the volume of meetings and sheer workload, but managers are flexible if you need to step away or work unconventional hours.
Aspetti positivi
Parental leave, childcare benefits, benefits in general, smart team, good managers
Work-life balance
Ambiente lavorativo
Great place to work all depends on the department you are in but u are in for fast pace company loads of perks good sallery however work life balance not so good as most of people stay way after time
Ambiente lavorativo
Salesforce ist mit Abstand das beste was mir beruflich widerfahren ist. Das Unternehmen hat spannende Aufgaben, ein qualitativ sehr hochwertiges Produkt Portfolio, einen guten Ruf bei seinen Kunden und ein professionelles Umfeld. In Kombination mit den Leistungen und Angeboten für Mitarbeiter ist es einfach der beste Arbeitsplatz den man sich wünschen kann.
Sehr gute Vergütung im Marktvergleich, Zusatzleistungen und Mitarbeiterfürsorge
Ambiente lavorativo
Working at Salesforce has been one of the most rewarding experiences in my life and has exponentially improved my career. If you are willing to put in the effort and keep a students mindset, the sky truly is the limit here. The level of autonomy and TRUST that the leadership places in their employees and partners is unlike anything I've seen elsewhere. This, combined with the opportunity to work alongside the brilliant and excellent human beings that make up the rest of the Ohana, make Salesforce a place I don't see myself leaving anytime soon.
Aspetti positivi
7 days of VTO (Volunteer Time Off), Unlimited PTO, In-office perks like snacks and tech vending machines
Aspetti negativi
Fast Paced work environment might not suit everyone
Ambiente lavorativo
Working here is challenging, evolving, often fun, with plenty of flexibility. The stress can sometimes be uncomfortable, but it calms back down. The biggest downside may be the inevitable, necessary bureaucracy of a giant corporation.
Downtown, flexible, challenging, fun
Stressful, corporate bureaucracy
Ambiente lavorativo
Excellent place to work and truly challenged to grow and develop constantly. Very customer focused and rewarded well for good work. Highly recommended
Good pay, perks
Always on
Ambiente lavorativo
Having been here for 5 years I have really enjoyed the challenging, exciting and stimulating work experience. We have a unique culture that rewards customer success as well as achievement. This is truly a lovely place to work, learn, thrive and excel and I'm proud to be a Salesforce employee.
Aspetti positivi
Stimulating work, great salary and benefits
Aspetti negativi
Covid related work life balance (self imposed)
Ambiente lavorativo
fast paced work environment. Staff were great to work with. A lot of incentives and great room for growth. Eventually you do hit a ceiling and would need to move to a different department
Canteen on premises
Hours were sometimes long
Ambiente lavorativo
For a place that clings to the identity of the world's largest startup there is a lot of process. Work life balance was very cush. Due to the emphasis placed on customer trust it's easy to rest and vest.
Ambiente lavorativo
Salesforce seriously cares about its culture and takes many initiatives through the year to keep it healthy and open. I and the people I work with love the company and its working conditions. Lots of smart, self-motivated people here!
Aspetti positivi
Equal pay, at a certain level self-regulated time-off, interesting work
Aspetti negativi
Three releases a year, constant change
Ambiente lavorativo
I work remotely from my home office and travel to customers as needed. It is rare I exceed 20% travel in any given year. My management chain from my direct manager up to Marc Benioff are extremely supportive. We have a very open and collaborative team with zero tolerance for politics and bad attitudes.
Aspetti positivi
Market leader, robust compensation package and perks, fast growing, lots of opportunities for advancement
Aspetti negativi
With the rapid growth, it can be hard to keep up with changes, constantly growing product line can sometimes make things murky
Ambiente lavorativo
Senior leadership is open and transparent with their actions. The inclusion and diversity culture is outstanding. This is a great place to work and grow, and easy to get along with the company's culture.
Culture and technology
Ambiente lavorativo
Loved my time at Salesforce. A lot of room for growth within the company and the benefits/snacks/pay is great. Couldn't recommend a place more! Started as an intern and moved into full time role.
Ambiente lavorativo
I love working at Salesforce ... in fact I am what we affectionately call a "Boomerang" as I previously worked at Salesforce in Australia, and came "back" to Salesforce now in Switzerland.It's an American company - fast paced and constantly moving, improving, and evolving. You have the freedom to make your own space, pick an area that motivates you, drive it, and you can excel. It may not be the best for someone who likes a more slow paced, perfectly structured environment (of course each role may vary). I personally love it, and feel like I have the steering wheel in my hands for much of my career.Also, I do think the culture is great here. Employee well-being is highly valued; many efforts were made during 2020 with COVID to help people adjust to the new normal. Employees are encouraged to constructively speak up.
Aspetti positivi
Culture, pace, growth opportunities, smart people, loyal customer base.
Aspetti negativi
Pace is fast, easy to get lost or overwhelmed.
Ambiente lavorativo
Awesome company to work with and great people to learn from. Always there is possibility for me to join back such company again. Thanks again for being a such opportunity again.
Work visa
Ambiente lavorativo
I've had a long career and never worked at a better company. It's a legitimate values-led company with a great culture, an incredible leadership team, and a hyper-focus on customer success.
  1. Job Security & Advancement