Samsung Electronics
4,0 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Samsung Electronics per Sales Manager

Titolo
Località
49 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 8.282 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Developing sales channel on the market through finding the best High-end products sales innovation and active distributors in Audio and Video market. Good performance and compliance with market trends and consumers demands. Providing the highest VIP service in order to increase customer satisfaction. Use effective advertising programs and materials for show our products, services and promotion plans. Continuous tracking of the other competitors’ activities for take an action on time in order to offer a good plan for surprising our customers and on time pricing plan.
Free lunches
Long working hour
Ambiente lavorativo
Not worth working here. Your job is highly insecured, very stressful and lot of ambiguity. Lot of internal politics in management. Biased approach towards employees. No role of HR.
Ambiente lavorativo
Difficult place to find career growth. Most managers are brought over from Korea. The work life balance is heavily predicated on your managers style. The benefits are really good with fully paid medical.
Ambiente lavorativo
Kore kulturu bizimle oldukca alakasız. guvensizlik uzerine kurulu o ndenele kiminle calıstıgınız extra onem kazanıyor eger ekibinizde mutluysanız sorun yok. ama koreliler bulundukları ulkeye ayak uydurmak yerine kendi ilginç kulturlerine sizin ayak uydurmanızı bekliyor ki olasılıgı oldukca dusuk. calısana kulturleri geregi deger vermiyorlar
Ambiente lavorativo
The managers will "bully" you into thinking their way. If you have a entrepreneurial mind-set, I would recommend that you do not work at this company
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
Toplantılar aksiyonlar ve tüm departmanlar ile iletşim Satış, kurumsal yapı, global kültür Disiplin ve arzu Kore kültürü ve arkadaşlık Yoğun tempo saha ve ofis yoğunluğu Sosyalleşme ve Network
Ambiente lavorativo
I have do the job from Samsung company Noida Delhi all above m do the mca of experience to sales management to sales to reminded to collection are the lessons to be the methorded of by the human service
8 hours
Ambiente lavorativo
I handle all sales operations and coordinate sales representatives daily activities.My work environment is very challenging and easy to learn since there is a close relationship between all departments and teams.The culture is lateral and open.I sometimes encounter customer complaints in the office which is always resolved with improved services.I enjoy meeting new people everyday and maintaining a strong loyal customer database.
Autonomous culture
Ambiente lavorativo
I was contracted through a marketing company to train on behalf of an Electronics company to ensure Sales and Marketing were executed along with pricing awareness with new items and previous models of all mobile goods. . A large part would be preparing sales associates on how to create sales opportunities through pre orders until product became available in store. We also created market insights on a weekly basis to monitor competitors products and pricing along with assisting in new product merchandising in order to gain market exposure.
Latest Mobile Products
No room for Advancement
Ambiente lavorativo
Best Employers and good environment to work. They gave equal voice for all the employees to bring new ideas to promote the product and increase the sales
Ambiente lavorativo
Management is very poor. It is a culture that is built on keeping your job, not doing what is profitable for the company. The management is more interested in covering their butts and keeping their jobs and will throw you under the bus in a second to cover up for a poorly planned and/or executed promotion that makes them look bad. Management is a "do as a say" culture, they do not empower you with the proper tools to do your job... I was responsible for roughly $120mm in annual revenue, but had to get approval from my Director of Sales for a $500 request for funding from one of my accounts. They are very slow to make decisions and as a result the competitors who move quickly gain market share over Samsung. Samsung is very concerned with overall market share and meeting or exceeding forecast. They are dependent on "economies of scale" because they build product based on forecasts. If the forecast is off, they will heavily discount the product in the market and make the dealer take very short margins. It is a very poorly run company that has l lot of "ex-Sony" senior managers. This culture tends to "take care of each other" and make decision based on "arrogance" Additionally, it is widely know among the employee's that management regularly monitors your work hours by checking when you log on and off your computer daily. They track your phone location. Security makes working their very difficult. Getting basic tasks done were very difficult due to all the security, passwords, and access restriction. For example, Samsung IT does not allow any employee to access YouTube, - altro...
Aspetti positivi
Nice product discounts and great brand name
Aspetti negativi
Very Poor managers with "cover my butt" mentality.
Ambiente lavorativo
Working in my home office was beneficial and less stressful. The office employee's tended to be a little more "on-edge" and under more pressure to perform, etc. The culture was very good and encouraging. My manager was very emphatic and encouraging. But, he was a strict rule follower and never liked to tell upper management anything controversial. If sales were down, he would change the numbers to reflect a more positive viewpoint. It was all about "keeping your job" and telling upper management what they wanted to hear, not what was actually happening in the market. If you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, it will be crushed at this company. It is all about doing what your told, don't step outside the box, and you will have a nice long career. if you step outside the box and your strategy fails, be ready for termination. They will terminate you immediately and without warning and not think twice about it because they have the 3rd most recognized brand name in the world!
Aspetti positivi
Encouraging, offer opportunities for advancement, friendly co-workers
Aspetti negativi
Cover your butt culture. Do what we say, not entrepreneurial.
Ambiente lavorativo
Good experience. managed centrally and locally, plans are WW and execution is local. Definitely a strong brand name to work with. good focus on marketing.
Ambiente lavorativo
Very fast move once the decision has been made. and all the employees have one direction even though they're having an argument on the meeting. it is so impressed
Ambiente lavorativo
Good organization to work with and lot of learning opportunities. Fairly good paymaster with decent sales incentive plans. Highly influenced by Korean culture and thus some. People may feel discomfort.
Professional
Ambiente lavorativo
Highly professional organisation with high focus on sales. Strict to its policies and procedures. Allows employee to grow better in terms of sales skills by providing opportunity internally.
Ambiente lavorativo
pros: good salary good for growth, or new learnings good for improvement challenges good trainings cons; not for long term bad management and work ethics unreachable quotas
good incentives, good allowances
Aspetti negativi
bad management in mid areas
Ambiente lavorativo
Have h good experience after doing this job....I get aloT of confidence regarding the selling the product.... I enjoyed to work hear .. All teams members are very cooperative...They support me to focus my work
Free launches
8hrs
Ambiente lavorativo
I have learned lot from Samsung like how we present our self and how we present samsung in front of customer it's good to be part of samsung lost of knowledge about product
Ambiente lavorativo
If you are not Korean, you will max out and top out at a certain level. That's just how it is. they do not like or respect Americans...period. all direction comes from Korea and no matter how high your position, you will not ever make a real decision.
good money
shady business practices
Ambiente lavorativo
You do the job which is preferable and good for you. You can improve and get a lot of exp. Working in this copmany is a real great pleasure and amazing.
discounts and benifits