Select Staffing
3,7 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni su Select Staffing

RilevanzaValutazioneData
Stai visualizzando tutte le 1.974 recensioni

Very fine place to be

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Loved working at Select they found what i needed and Always called me when they had work. Select is a amazing place to work if or when you need a job they will have it.

6 luglio 2018
Thanks so much for the review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us! If you haven't already be sure and download our new associate mobile app to help you manage your assignment and payroll details.

always has work

always has jobs they get you working quickly. The ladies at the front office are nice and are very welcoming. If you are willing to work you will find it here.

Gets a job fast

Select works with a lot of companies , they will find you a job fast , although might be a good company or bad to work for. Try to work for bigger companies

12 maggio 2022
We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We want to thank you for choosing us for your job search needs!

Company that I work is ok.

People at the warehouse are friendly. Some are. Lead personnel can use some communication training and learn how to approach people. Get free products here and there. Overall company I work at is ok nothing to brag about.

Aspetti positivi

Free products. Free water I guess. It’s not a drinking fountain but more like water dispenser.

Aspetti negativi

Canceling your days of work

12 maggio 2022
We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We want to thank you for allowing us to assist for your job search needs!

Agradable

Muy buen trabajo y ayudan muy bien a conseguir empleo

12 maggio 2022
Muchas gracias por la revisión de 5 estrellas. ¡No olvide referirnos a tus amigos y familiares!

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Is Difficult the comunicación with this Agency.

Is Difficult the comunicación with this Agency, in specific Select Staffing, El Segundo, CA

12 maggio 2022
We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with the local branch. Being available to answer our associates questions is one of our highest priorities. We are escalating your feedback to the local management team for review.

A typical work week was very professional, productive, and friendly. Had an opportunity to learn more computer skills, the trainers were very knowledgeable and professionals. The most enjoyable part of the jobs were the work experiences and getting to know different people.

12 maggio 2022

Pgood place to work good management productive, different job pla

Good place to work good managementProductive, different job placement, immediate placement. If assignment is finished they will place u soomewhere else

12 maggio 2022
Thanks so much for the great review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

A typical day at work

They usually get you work if available but you can expect to be let go from any of the locations they sent you because you're technically not an employee.

Aspetti positivi

Most work provided isn't far away.

Aspetti negativi

Don't expect to get hired in most of the places you get sent to.

12 maggio 2022
Thanks for the candid feedback, we will pass it along to the local branch team. Unfortunately, our client's needs can change and assignments and schedules of our associates can be affected. It's always our goal to get associates back on new assignments as quickly as possible.

Select is not a good company

Select was completely unprofessional they did not call or text me when I needed to know times and dates I go in nor did they call or txt me back when u was making effort to get in contact they didn’t let me know any information about the job and they haven’t paid me. I don’t like this company and again they are unprofessional the job was good but working though select was not good at all.

Amazing workplace

It was a great place to work I loved my coworkers and the work I did every day. I don’t have any cons and left because I relocated to another state but it was a great place to work

7 marzo 2022

They always try to work with your schedule.

Good place to work labor jobs if you're starting out or are between jobs. Granted I wish they had connections to jobs more towards my skill set where I could use my degree, but they make sure you'll at least have a way to earn income.

7 marzo 2022
Thanks so much for the review. If you haven't already be sure and download our associate mobile app to update your work availability!

Goods immediate job placement , I really dont have any bad to say..

Over all I am pleased I was placed in good company for my needs and people I work with are very good and respectful to me and more.Very great staffing agency to be apart of

7 marzo 2022
Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and could help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us! If you haven't already be sure and download our new associate mobile app to help you manage your assignment and payroll details.

Productive place

It was cool working inside of buildings with people who have nice customer service. This job was easy and fast paced, if possible I'd work there again.

Weekly pay

Temporary

Unappreciative work

Work like crazy but not appreciated in the job. Management is horrible and higher ups lack leadership. They don't really care about its employee and only care for its money.

7 marzo 2022
We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with Select. Please know we do appreciate your feedback and will be escalating your concerns.

The bad your recurring person doesn't help u get a job and theirs nothing good to say

My review is to let select staffing services to help people find job a lot quicker and stay on their employees alot better when I do work with select staffing services its very good and the pay is excellent

Free water and snacks

No breaks

7 marzo 2022

The company site doesn't even work right.

The functions of the site don't work correctly so you're basically doing everything on the phone even though it could all be done online if the site worked the way it was suppose to.

7 marzo 2022
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We are escalating these details to our internal IT team for review.

It's a employees service

You just get temporary position and they give you cards so it cost you alot money to get your own money the job I got only last a week but the money was great but they didn't get you any more work just waste people time sending you to a jobs interview

Free lunch

Breaks

7 marzo 2022
Thanks for the candid feedback, we will pass it along to the local branch team.

Productive job opportunities

The Select Staffing is a great way to build work experience. Job seekers can find hospitality jobs and more.Select staffing is always looking for hard workers.

Opportunity

Healthcare

Don’t bother

Management is too busy celebrating themselves to have an interest in what really needs attention. Goals are unrealistic as wages for temps are low with high demand

7 marzo 2022
We're sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than great. Please know we do appreciate your feedback and will be escalating your concerns.

They are very disorganized

They are very disorganized in the emeryville location. I stopped working and it’s been 2 weeks since and I have not gotten paid my wages. I’ve contacted them and still to no avail. Very unprofessional I would go to start a job and when I get to the site they did not know about me… happen twice. They had me up and down. Luckily I was able to find a permanent job. But still have not received my wages due to me. Last I worked was 11/05 it’s 11/19 today

7 marzo 2022
We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with the local branch. Paying our associates correctly and on time is one of our highest priorities. If you will text us your full name and contact information, we will escalate your feedback to the local management team. 406-470-7021

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Select Staffing. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva