Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Sephora recensioni

Titolo
Località
Stai visualizzando tutte le 4.486 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Ho lavorato nell'azienda prima come stagista poi nel periodo natalizio. La mia esperienza è stata molto positiva, al termine mi sembrava di dover lasciare una famiglia. L'ambiente è stimolante e talvolta competitivo, dipende anche dai punti vendita, ma c'è sempre l'appagamento per la propria fatica, e per certe persone anche possibilità di crescita. Lavorare qui sicuramente insegna a farsi le ossa nel settore e da una formazione completa e insegna anche una buona gestione e impostazione del lavoro, il mio punto vendita in particolare era molto ben organizzato nello svolgimento dei compiti quotidiani.
Aspetti positivi
buoni pasto, formazioni da parte dei brand
Aspetti negativi
poca possibilità di entrare nell'azienda senza referenze
Ambiente lavorativo
I had a wonderful experience working at Sephora, definitely my favorite job I've had this far. Management was nice, pay was decent, and I received the hours I wanted.
Ambiente lavorativo
Fun job with gratis and education and lots of makeup goodies but truthfully all they care about is how much the basket is worth and credit cards, it’s a money hungry gossip culture and there no way to move up, they just pile on hours and managers sit in the office.
Gratis and snacks
Aspetti negativi
Scheduling, managers, too much work too little pay
Ambiente lavorativo
Sephora prides on giving their employees a lot of education, which is why it’s a great place to start if you have an interest in skin care or makeup. Gratis is great. But management will micro manage
Gratis
Hours and pay
Ambiente lavorativo
Overall great experience working at Sephora. Lots of feedback from management. Loved the education, client interaction, samples, gratis. This is a company I would recommend working for.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
I really enjoyed my time at Sephora and learned not only more about the beauty industry but the company’s beliefs too. I think the values are very strong and it is more like a big family all looking out for each-other!
Aspetti positivi
Great values, good team players
Aspetti negativi
Can get busy and have to thing on one’s toes
Ambiente lavorativo
Wanna be stressed out every time you go to work? Then apply. I used to be proud to work at this company when I started nearly 10 years ago, however the way the company is turning makes me sick. They used to care about their employees, but now all they care about is how much money we’re making them and how many credit cards we get. It feels like military boot camp when we go in the way we are talked to over the walkie and told what we’re doing is not good enough. It’s never enough. I will say the education/experience I have collected over the years is irreplaceable BUT it could be learned elsewhere. It ain’t worth it. We’ve essentially been told to our faces we’re replaceable and if we don’t like it then leave. They didn’t think people actually would.......bye lol
Free product, education
Stress
Ambiente lavorativo
I like the people and working in the beauty industry but I feel like they are very preachy and are control freaks. The work environment can be stressful
Ambiente lavorativo
Love beauty. This job was okay employment. The pay should be more for the amount of work wanted from employees. Definitely cliques while working at this company.
Ambiente lavorativo
It's a good place to work, good management, relaxed (not extra pushy sales techniques needed), there's no personal sales goal which helps with team work and good relationships. We all work for a common good at the store and it works Well. We help each other to build baskets for the benefit of the company and some extra general bonus.
No personal sales goal.
Aspetti negativi
The payment coul be better
Ambiente lavorativo
I've been with sephora for 3 years now as a beauty advisor and have desperately wanted to move up. For the first 1.5 years when I was happy in my position, everything was great! I felt valued, I loved coming to work. But as soon as I showed desire to get promoted I was given stretch goals to prove myself but then never followed up on, my regular leadership meetings stopped, they seemed to shut me down with any bs excuse they could find. All my exempt leaders do is complain and do nothing to solve their problems. If you are looking just as a part time beauty advisor then go for it, it was super fun and there was a lot of education and free products. But moving up is near impossible.
Aspetti positivi
Education, gratis, flexible hours if part time
Aspetti negativi
Little to no room for promotion, bad store managers
Ambiente lavorativo
was one of my favorite jobs, I never had a job that has made me feel so included and taught me so much. This was the first job I had where working never necessarily felt like work and coworkers who were so welcoming and kind.
Ambiente lavorativo
A Nice ville, la direction ne prend aucun parti dans les querelles de pestes qui n'hésitent pas à user du bizutage, si vous n'avez pas les épaules pour, fuyez! Le seul avantage est le salaire qui est assez motivant grace aux challenge.Attention je généralise, j'ai travaillé dans deux Séphora et chacune de mes experiences étaient différentes, mais toujours ce sentiment de jugement, d'insécurité, de surveillance qui était lourd et gâchait le plaisir d'y exercer ma passion.
Salaires
Ambiance
Ambiente lavorativo
Honestly been with the company for 3 years now and I’m looking for a new job. The position is secure and stable but management is not always the best and could use more work and growth. If you have an emergency last moment it’s frustrating to call out. The amount of work you do for the pay you receive is not equivalent at all. You get gratis and they treat it like it should be part of your pay when it’s part of your product training. They don’t follow the by law required breaks for 15 min instead they do 10 only with a 30 min lunch. I am a full time college student so it works well flexibility wise with my schedule but the pay doesn’t make it worth how stressful the job is. The insurance is amazing which is what makes me stay until I find a better opportunity.
Healthcare, discount
Short breaks, management
Ambiente lavorativo
J’ai vraiment adoré travailler à Sephora, l’équipe était au top, le travail au top.
Ambiente lavorativo
This job feels like riding a seesaw. You experience a lot of ups and downs (usually downs) working here. The company tries to make it seem like they really care about their employees when they really don't. They shackle you down with "golden cuffs." The discount is decent, you get occasional free items called "gratis/training products" (which they are changing to giving less and less), and the hours are flexible... but some of the things you have to deal with working here just aren't worth it. Upper management is/can be very passive aggressive, petty, and pushy. Lower management/"CEL"/key holders tend to abuse the little power they do have when upper management isn't around and tend to take their frustrations out on Beauty Advisors... and the mini managers omg. BAs who have been with the company for a long time like to breathe over newer employees or constantly overstep boundaries acting like they are in a management or leadership positions. It just seems like the company as a whole is missing the mark on who they're hiring to work in their stores. People are constantly not pulling their weight, are straight up lazy, or just disappear for their entire shift... and management doesn't do a thing about it.There is A LOT of favoritism and pettiness that happens on and off the floor. Even in front of clients/customers.Hours and pay is also another negative thing about the company as a whole. You can be hired as a part time employee, work over 40 hours a week, and not receive any benefits. When you ask management, they'll respond with, "it's not about how many hours you - altro...
Aspetti positivi
Discounts, free items, flexible hours
Aspetti negativi
Schedules not set, pettiness, favoritism, poor management
Ambiente lavorativo
i started during the holiday season so it was a bit stressful, but i really enjoyed the products and people i worked around! pay was average, we could take home three samples a shift so that was nice. coworkers definitely make or break the experience, i got along with all the girls and our manager genuinely cared about us. customers could be crazy sometimes when it came to more expensive products or sales, but overall a pretty solid gig.
free samples, great people
Aspetti negativi
short breaks, minimum wage, rude customers
Ambiente lavorativo
Coworkers and management are great. Loved that Sephora encouraged being ourselves. Education and gratis are my favorite things. I would definitely come back and work there.
Gratis
Pay
Ambiente lavorativo
If someone you worked closely with got covid they left it as optional to go get tested, they encouraged us to come in to work anyway. Management plays favorites! And they couldn't care less about work life balance. As a part time employee i have absolutely no certainty or predictability in my life. But i guess thats retail.Dont get me started on my position. Imagine heavy lifting and constantly getting hurt, and then being used to fill in wherever the store is lacking. Expect to be constantly tired and to get paid less than you deserve.If you want a promotion you have to be close with your store director and expect to travel to a new store.
Company contests, gratis
Management, no advancement
Ambiente lavorativo
A typical day at work consisted of multi-client assisting, color matching clients, helping ring clients up at the register and also making product recommendations. While it was fun in the beginning, the ever-changing schedules, severely cut hours, disorganized management and snooty clientele made the job very stressful. There was no raise offered after a year of working there, and it seems the only way to advance is to show interest in becoming part of the disorganized management. Working at Sephora taught me so much about sales, client relations and also about what I want in a job. This is a good place to start if you want an impressive resume and to get tons of gratis, but I don't believe it is sustainable working here for years.
Aspetti positivi
Lots of free gratis, training and fun atmosphere
Aspetti negativi
poor management, no work life balance, taking time off is nearly impossible
Ambiente lavorativo
I worked at the fashion district Sephora as a temporary beauty advisor. The job was great and the people were really nice, I loved the management team; they were super nice. The only thing that I didn’t like was the fact that I was part-time doing 10 hours a day, granted I was happy for the extra hours and the extra money but it leaves little time for social life. I had high hopes for this job because I want a career in this field and my hopes were let down just a little.
Free products