Logo Sephora
Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora per Consultant

Ordina per

UtilitàValutazioneData
273 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4.561 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo

The best place to start out

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Sephora is a place to start because is gives you great exposure to so many brands. The education and teamwork at Sephora is much different than what you see in the industry. A great place in general to work.

Lots of Education and Gratis

The salary

Fun place to work

Work environment is great. Very fast pace during holidays and more chill on regular days. There are room to grow if you’re willing to learn. Work life balance is not the best but that’s typical with any retail work.

freebies (gratis)

Aspetti negativi

work life balance is little to none
Ambiente lavorativo

fun place to work at if you love make up.

Although it was a fun place to work at, it was also very draining. Management is okay although its not the most organized. I was welcomed very nicely when I first got hired. The atmosphere was fun.

Fun

Overall, working at a SiJCP was an amazing experience. I developed my leadership skills and had an amazing team that was family. If i was having a tough day i knew i would go into the black tile forgetting about it all. SIJCP is a completely different environment, it was a place of happiness and no worries. Having a good management can defiantly makes the biggest difference. In my case, my boss was great defiantly cared about the workers as much as the clients. In my role i sure had a lot of work and critical thinking. It was absolutely no problem with me because what kind of job is it when there is not thinking involved? I love challenges.

Aspetti positivi

Free bees, first to know about products, discounts

pay can be better
Ambiente lavorativo

My favorite job thus far.

Everyone I worked with was super sweet, helpful, and welcoming. The environment was fun & fast paced. My managers and supervisors were very understanding, kind, and professional. Great team!
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Great place to work for

I absolutely loved working at Sephora, it definitely changed a lot for my self. Just wish there were more hours available during holidays, too many seasonal hires.
Ambiente lavorativo

Only worth it is the Gratis

The only thing worth working there is the free products but if you aren’t in good terms with management they’ll cut your gratis & give you leftover products that no one likes so basically you have to kiss butt to be “successful”

Good pay & gratis

No hours & poor management

Wonderful Place to work!

I absolutely loved working at Sephora. Sure, like any job it has its ups and downs, but for the most part I loved it. I left because I needed a more consistent schedule with more hours. I always tell people, if I could work there Mon-Fri 9-5 I would make a career out of it.

Aspetti positivi

Lots of gratis, wonderful coworkers and management, super fun atmosphere

Aspetti negativi

Inconsistency in hours and shifts, scheduled breaks

Good company

The job was great when I first started. Training was kinda consistent, coworkers were helpful, the job was fun, hours were good, I enjoyed going to work and i loved it. Things changed though. Management was not good and only got worse. The problem with makeup retail stores is that it’s actually not about makeup. If you’re looking to grow in this field, stay at Sephora for a year or two but move on, there is opportunities beyond this company trust me. Talk to freelancers, network network network. You meet a lot of people. Also if your team is as lovely as mine was, you will make life long friends.

Gratis, great coworkers, benefits

Management, management, management

Creative, Enriching, and Fun Work Environment that Allowed Me to Grow

Sephora was hands down the most wonderful company I have worked for. I began addled with a ton of anxiety. Not about the work itself, per say, but about myself. In the nine month I spent working at Sephora, I truly felt I blossomed, and as cliched as it may sound, I found myself. The bond I was able to develop with clients was outstanding, and within the first month, I found myself confidently bringing back in clients who were first-time makeup users when they came in. My product knowledge grew quickly and immensely, as our small, tight-nit team always made sure to keep all consultants in the know about all products, old and new alike. I was able to confidently begin providing tailored suggestions to clients and giving beneficial add-ons to almost every purchase. With every job, however, there will always be difficulties. While not absolutely detrimental to employment status, all employees are pushed to receive at least two credit applications from customers each week for JC Penney. I personally struggled a bit with this, however it did not hinder me from providing excellent customer service to my clients. The only true difficulty I had while working here actually had nothing to do with the work itself. It was simply that at my location, there were only part time positions available with essentially no chance of getting moved to full time hours or being promoted. I loved working at Sephora with all my heart, and would have loved to had made a career out of working there. Unfortunately at my location and at this particular stage in my life, I could not maintain my lifestyle while -

Aspetti positivi

Creative and caring work environment, flexible scheduling adjustments, always positive and upbeat

only part time availability

Offerte di lavoro Sephora

Consultant positions
Visualizza altre offerte
Ambiente lavorativo

Its ok but could be better

Its ok to work there for experience and product knowledge but it can be childish among workers and management. I loved being able to work with many type of clients and they do have great training and courses to help build your career

Let's Beauty Together

There are always new products to learn about. The brand partners are some of the best people I have every met. Looking for additional training has proven ineffective.

Favorite job!

I LOVED working at Sephora. The company truly cares about customers, diversity & employees. I love how much time and effort they put into education. I learned so much! Just wish it had continued to work in my life 😍 met amazing friends too!
Ambiente lavorativo

good for people who want to get experience with makeup or skincare

definitely a sales job but a great way to get hands on experience with things like colour matching for all skin tones. Some product training, but mostly focused on the sales aspect. Over all culture was fun and there were some great perks, like meeting brand owners and getting gratis.

gratis, fun events

Aspetti negativi

long hours, too much management

fun but ..

love sephora love the company and the environment as in working in a fast paced place but the women there are catty managment plays favorites. if you can smile stay away from drama and be okay when coworkers arent that nice to honestly apply. i just mind my buisness when im there. just go do your work make people feel beautiful make some money and go home.

company is great

Aspetti negativi

people there are not so great

Artist

I was hired for color consultant but was ultimately behind the register majority of my time when I worked. I made great friends but the environment wasn't for me.
Ambiente lavorativo

Great work/life balance and work culture.

Working for Sephora allowed me to learn an exceptional amount of knowledge of the beauty industry. I learned more than I ever could even fathom about the industry in aspects such as skincare, makeup and beauty products. A great thing about Sephora was the culture. Sephora has their own language and culture for the cast members that work there, and they really understand work/life balance. They get that cast members have lives outside of work as well. The most enjoyable thing about Sephora is getting to work with fellow makeup artists and beauty fanatics. I have maintained really positive friendships with a lot of my fellow cast, even after leaving the company. I also love that they offer services, so I would go an entire eight hour shift giving makeovers and facials, and as a makeup artist I really enjoyed helping clients with their beauty needs. The wage could be better, but the countless perks of the job definitely help. If you're a good cast member, you can advance pretty quickly depending on your location.

Aspetti positivi

Free snacks, friendships, culture.

Low wage
Ambiente lavorativo

A fun workplace with great learning opportunities

I have learned quite a lot working here! I've only worked there a few short months, but I am so happy they gave me a chance! The whole staff is extremely friendly and willing to help out!

Aspetti positivi

gratis, great learning opportunities, discount

not enough hours
Ambiente lavorativo

Poor compensation and work-life balance

Good education opportunities for those who want them. Poor compensation and hours can vary greatly due to payroll. Past childbirth, there is no work-life balance consideration. Plus side--they hire interesting people from all walks of life.

Productive and great Education

Great company to start off with if youre just entering the beauty world. Great leadership is offered and the discount is Amazing. Great way to Build your kit

fun enviroment

it was a good enviroment full of creative individuals,my perfect way into helping others get creative and jump out their comfort zone! great way to star clientel
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva