Logo Sephora
Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Sephora recensioni

UtilitàValutazioneData
Stai visualizzando tutte le 4.572 recensioni

Ambiente stimolante

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Ho lavorato nell'azienda prima come stagista poi nel periodo natalizio. La mia esperienza è stata molto positiva, al termine mi sembrava di dover lasciare una famiglia. L'ambiente è stimolante e talvolta competitivo, dipende anche dai punti vendita, ma c'è sempre l'appagamento per la propria fatica, e per certe persone anche possibilità di crescita. Lavorare qui sicuramente insegna a farsi le ossa nel settore e da una formazione completa e insegna anche una buona gestione e impostazione del lavoro, il mio punto vendita in particolare era molto ben organizzato nello svolgimento dei compiti quotidiani.

Aspetti positivi

buoni pasto, formazioni da parte dei brand

Aspetti negativi

poca possibilità di entrare nell'azienda senza referenze
Ambiente lavorativo

Overall a great company to work for

I’ve been working for Sephora for 4 years and I feel lucky every day to work for such a great company. They take great care of their employees and provide a safe work environment. There is a lot of diversity and opportunities for everyone.

Aspetti positivi

Opportunity for everyone, raises every year, diversity training, free product

Cliquey staff sometimes

In retrospect, you’re replaceable

There is no work life balance. At my location we had a major passive aggressive store manager. They would turn the tables on you if you ever brought something up of their wrongdoing. Their HR department does anything to protect higher ups and little for lower wage workers. It’s all about money and in the end, everyone’s replaceable and they’ve said, if you don’t like customer service this isn’t the job for you. Felt like they wanted to push out their older cast to hire new workers and pay them less. They hound you about signing up customers for credit cards during the pandemic, and if you don’t build up high baskets you’re looked down on. Also if you’re too close to another associate they’ll seperate you at opposite ends of the store. This used to be a great company to work for but with everything they keep adding to the workload for minimum wage it’s not worth the stress. Plus everyday you’re told what you’re not doing well at and to sign up credit cards and get clients to buy more, even if they just want one particular item. In their eyes it’s unacceptable for a client to not buy at least three items and spend close to 100

Gratis

Aspetti negativi

Too much stress for minimum wage

Podría ser mejor

El pago es muy bueno tanto en sueldo base como comisiones aunq no respetan sus concursos en los que te ofrecen productos si llegas a metas ya que nunca te los hacen llegar y el ambiente laboral es muy pesado

Pago y prestaciones

Ambiente laboral

Old staff (2018) amazing

Overall amazing experience that can be used to grow within the company! Just make sure to be proud of the work you do. I’m not sure what the environment is like today but I value their focus on education.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Underpaid and overworked

Literally the only plus is a paycheck (and even then it isn't that great). Management don't care to advance people who have worked there a long time, people are constantly stressed out and there have been many a mental breakdown in the back room.

Coworkers keep you entertained

Everything else

A fun place to work

Sephora was my favorite job ever. Such a fun face pace environment. The management really encourages you to go far and you have a lot of creative freedom.

Fairly okay

It wasn’t the best place to work at, management was unfair most of the time, they would keep gratis from us, they put all the work on a handful of people while the rest were walking around talking to eachother. No work to life balance.

Gratis sometimes, free lunches

Aspetti negativi

Long hours, unfair pay, tiring, rude clients
Ambiente lavorativo

good jumpstart to the beauty industry

managers sucked, but my coworkers and clients made work worth it. of course, if you love makeup this is the job for you. but management made my location a stressful work environment. but management varies by location.

Awful company. Terrible management

The management here will bully you and they don’t care about your work life balance at all. At the end of the day, all they want to do is make money and they don’t care about you, all they care about is the sale. Super unprofessional management team that LOVES to gossip about their employees.

Offerte di lavoro Sephora

Visualizza altre offerte

Co-workers

They can care less if your sick they still expect you to go to work even if your coughing and have COVID-19 symptoms .. they don't care .. I'd you don't go in you get fired ..

Sephora

Absolutely love working for Sephora its so easy and so fun environment to work in. The staff is amazing also. You learn so many skills in sephora that i did not have before
Ambiente lavorativo

Hours Are Indecisive (Rating 2.5 Stars)

The job is pretty easy but 2nd shift gets the bulk of the work. Simply because they getting paid $0.50 more. 1st usually works 8hr shifts vs. 2nd whom do 10hr shifts. 2nd shift is always short handed .!Also the hours. 8 to 10 hours depending on the day. It’s back and forth they change the schedule every day. Also they let us know at the last minute when we’re leaving early. It’s been times where I went on my 45 min break and came back it was time to go.

Aspetti positivi

The pay and simple tasks

Constant schedule changes

The Mean Girls Club

The environment at Sephora is extremely toxic and high pressure with no reward and no respect. The majority are “mean girls” They really care more about selling and making a profit from customers.They claim to care about their people but that is a complete lie.They also claim to be inclusive and diverse, especially to POC but that is a ruse. They want to look like they are diverse, inclusive and respectful to POC, whether they are clients or staff but they are not, especially to whom they hire or don’t hire!

Fun place to work

Hardly any work life balance as it is retail. They expect so much from employees for such little pay. They want passionate people but passion doesn’t pay bills.
Ambiente lavorativo

Was a place to learn and hone craft has evolved into something different

Don’t get me wrong I loved working for Sephora, but the company started to evolve into something I did not recognize and it stopped aligning with what I originally fell in love with. It was an amazing company to grow as an artist but that isn’t the focus as much now.

Gratis trainings
Ambiente lavorativo

Great company but hard to get into it

I only worked at my location for a year because they eliminated my position nation wide. I loved my job very much. Fun and up beat work place . management teaches you a lot because they want you to sell a lot .

Aspetti positivi

Discount and on site learning

Hard to get full time

Nothing special.

It's retail. Clients can be very rude. Management takes little interest in developing Beauty Advisors' skills. Minimum wage, no benefits. It's cool if you're not looking for a thriving career.

Gratis, Employee Discount

Toxic Attitudes, Low Pay, No Medical/Dental Benefits

Love this Company

Been here almost 5 years now and i do not plan on going to another company any time soon. Everyday i learn something new at work. i come in, do my work, i get to work on my own pace, i do my own schedule, great work life balance
Ambiente lavorativo

terrible pay but loved the gratis

I loved working there and the free make up and skincare was amazing!! they did that to help us sell the product and the discount we also my fave! I also enjoyed working with the manager there at my location.

Fun

Working here you get gratis which is free makeup Short hours and Thursday showed favorites. Got cut without even know I was cut they just stop putting me on the schedule and I just asked if I was fired and they said no but was never in the schedule

Free make up

Working weekends
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva