Logo Sephora
Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Sephora recensioni

UtilitàValutazioneData
Stai visualizzando tutte le 4.572 recensioni

Ambiente stimolante

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Ho lavorato nell'azienda prima come stagista poi nel periodo natalizio. La mia esperienza è stata molto positiva, al termine mi sembrava di dover lasciare una famiglia. L'ambiente è stimolante e talvolta competitivo, dipende anche dai punti vendita, ma c'è sempre l'appagamento per la propria fatica, e per certe persone anche possibilità di crescita. Lavorare qui sicuramente insegna a farsi le ossa nel settore e da una formazione completa e insegna anche una buona gestione e impostazione del lavoro, il mio punto vendita in particolare era molto ben organizzato nello svolgimento dei compiti quotidiani.

Aspetti positivi

buoni pasto, formazioni da parte dei brand

Aspetti negativi

poca possibilità di entrare nell'azienda senza referenze

Starts out OK

Working here starts out ok, the pay is low and work load is high for people in the middle of salaried management and part time/casual. They hire at lowest amount possible, like any corporate job, and you have to fight for a livable wage. Attempt to take advantage of younger, inexperienced colleagues: hire as cashier wage and then put you in other positions for the day that pay more but "forget" to give you the higher wage. Expect to get called on days off, nights, etc when you are not there. I was called even after I quit. No work life balance. Leadership was unsupportive and micromanaged every task. Eventually making the place so toxic and unbearable everyone good leaves. Cultivated a gossiping Jr high environment.Gratis is ridiculously good though.

Everything else

Perks for free stuff

I do love the perks of free items but the management team needs improvement. One in particular but other than that. It’s a great place to work. It needs to have a better sense of understanding though.

Free products

Work life balance

Was worth it

The company itself is really nice, loved my coworker and I loved working with my direct supervisor!

Work environment

Didn’t have any

Molto stimolante, dinamico

Ci ritornerei subito senza batter ciglio!Colleghe molto simpatiche e gentili, gli aspetti positivi che se vedono delle potenzialità in te ti spronano per farti salire di livello

Buono pasto
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Ambiente lavorativo

Learn a lot but it’s still retail

Company is great to work for but at the end of the day, it is still retail. All the fun jobs are a cut throat battle field of who can be more snarky than the other. I went to a training seminar for ten days and it was a joke. 180 women and men battling for 10 spots and had to fight our way to prove why we were worthy.

Free education

Retail hours
Ambiente lavorativo

It was amazing to work with customers and find the products they wanted

Although working with the customers was good. The management left something to be desired. Co-workers were amazing. The hours were retail and it is hard to balance life and work, working retail

working with makeup

management

What an amazing company.

Sephora as impacted my life in many ways. I have loved the years I spent growing, learning and developing others at Sephora. It really is a people company with an high investment in there employees education. I would recommend Sephora to anyone that has the opportunity to join.

Gratis is the best part

It really is your normal retail job but with the added bonus of makeup. Gratis was the best part and the monthly trainings to stay on top of new launches and products.
Ambiente lavorativo

Fun and artistic place to work

Had a lot of fun working there in college and if you love makeup it’s a great place to work. I made a lot of friends working there. Management was willing to help you succeed.

Free food, gratis, fun

Aspetti negativi

Every weekend, can get really busy

Offerte di lavoro Sephora

Visualizza altre offerte

Un excelente lugar

Buena empresa excelente ambiente y desarrollo de colaboradores

Excelentes capacitaciones

Demasiado libre

Fun

Great opportunities to learn and grow. However when a manager position became available I was told I was too young. I had the most experience and someone from the JCPenny floor younger than me was hired instead.
Ambiente lavorativo

Great place to work as a side hustle almost. Probably not the best in stability but the gratis and people made it worthwhile

I truly enjoy working for Sephora. My team is wonderful. My managers are always open to suggestions and they do there best to make the job fun while still getting things done!

Snacks, gratis, flexible schedule

Pay could be better
Ambiente lavorativo

Environnement de travail trés dynamique

Plusieurs taches a faire tout au long d'une journée, besoin d'être extremenet organiser.Grosse charges de travail administrative.Une experience trés enrichissante

Aspetti positivi

Cadeaux marques chaque mois, tickets restaurant, mutuelle, comité d'entreprise

Buen lugar para laborar

Es muy buena empresa donde puedes crecer si te lo propones de igual manera tiene buen ambiente de trabajo y te capacitan constantemente A diferencia de otras tiendas del mismo giro es muy buen sueldo en que te ofrecen.

Buenas prestaciones y capacitaciónes

Aspetti negativi

Si es muy estresante el giro

I loved it

Everything was GREAT Good workplace culture, surrounded by a lot of people who love the same thing as you. Managers are supportive. Many incentives to receive gratis. Nice rewards.

Terrible

At the location that I worked was terrible. They work you to death with promises that they will keep you after the holiday season. Instead of them telling you ahead of time that they won't be needing you after new years so that you can begin looking for other job opportunities, they just cut your hours until you are no longer on the schedule. This practice is highly unethical and unfair to temporary employees with families to support. I would not recommend working here.

Short Breaks

Numbers numbers numbers.

They want to see numbers and good service. I rarely see the manager on the sales floor. They expect you to get good numbers at all times otherwise they will cut your hours dramatically. No room for advancement unless you beg. Doesnt matter if youve been there for years and ask to work more and are reliable. They only care about how many sales and credit applications you can produce for the company. I loved getting free products to review.

Free products.

Aspetti negativi

Poor management. No hours.
Ambiente lavorativo

Não recomendo, pouco salário pra muito trabalho.

Não recomendo. Empresa te coloca muita responsabilidade mas não quer pagar a mais por isso.
Ambiente lavorativo

Not bad, could be better

It really depends on the store you’re in, the demographic of your clientele, and most importantly the leadership team. I worked at 2 different stores, one of them had some problematic managers, the other one had excellent management, and it made all the difference for me. However, if you’re easily stressed out, this is not the job for you. It’s a very fast-paced environment, especially during the holidays. There will also be times where there will not be anywhere near enough staff coverage on the floor, or at cash, or a lot of the time, anywhere at all. But for the most part, it can be a really fun job with a great discount and amazing experiences

Gratis, discount, fun events

Aspetti negativi

Long hours, spotty work/life balance, stressful
Ambiente lavorativo

Please save yourself the headache

This job started off great but as the years passed it got worse and worse. Everyday it’s something new that makes no sense. Management is all over the place and never on the same page. This company went from being a safe haven for people to come and feel beautiful, to a place that’s literally just about the money. Everything is a money grab with this company. They don’t really care too much about their employees at all either.

Aspetti negativi

No real work life balance, benefits kind of suck, management is a headache, very childish environment, no sick time in NJ, stressfull
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva