Logo Sephora
Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Sephora recensioni

UtilitàValutazioneData
Stai visualizzando tutte le 4.565 recensioni

Ambiente stimolante

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Ho lavorato nell'azienda prima come stagista poi nel periodo natalizio. La mia esperienza è stata molto positiva, al termine mi sembrava di dover lasciare una famiglia. L'ambiente è stimolante e talvolta competitivo, dipende anche dai punti vendita, ma c'è sempre l'appagamento per la propria fatica, e per certe persone anche possibilità di crescita. Lavorare qui sicuramente insegna a farsi le ossa nel settore e da una formazione completa e insegna anche una buona gestione e impostazione del lavoro, il mio punto vendita in particolare era molto ben organizzato nello svolgimento dei compiti quotidiani.

Aspetti positivi

buoni pasto, formazioni da parte dei brand

Aspetti negativi

poca possibilità di entrare nell'azienda senza referenze

Skin Care advisor

Sephora is overal a good company to work. I wish they would pay you better for what any role in store. Is great that you a lot of gratis (free products) to try out.

Education and gratis

I really loved working for Sephora even though it was not a living wage, especially if we were not making the day with sales hours would definitely be cut.. But, education and the knowledge they provide was amazing.

Gratis

Aspetti negativi

Hours would never be consistent
Ambiente lavorativo

fun place to work and interact with customers pre covid

Working at sephora was a fun experience, mostly because I was truly passionate about working with the products and learning about new ones. I found management to be super supportive and amiable besides a couple of lower level managers that took the job a little too seriously. Along with that, some people seemed to be judgmental on outside appearance but these few people did not spoil the experience for me. I was paid according to my experience which was greatly appreciated.

Training was great

Training was top level. True emphasis on learning. Customer service based must have a passion for helping. Not for people that do not enjoy direct contact with customers.

Free product

Aspetti negativi

Very hard to call out sick
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Not a bad place to work

There are a lot of rude leads that Sephora needs to ask it’s employee’s idea about the leaders!Long hours of standing with minimum pay and not enough employee on stage to help people.

Discounts

Aspetti negativi

Rude leaders and too hard to be full-time

Travailler chez Sephora

Super expérience de travail quand je suis partie vivre en Angleterre, superbe équipe je recommande

Travail d’équipe

Salaire

Great discounts

Fun place to work pre pandemic. You get to take samples and play with the makeup. It was alway fun when brands came and gave up little samples and gifts

Fun place very inclusive

Aspetti negativi

Get ready to stand for hours

It’s okay.

Worked here for many years, unfortunately Sephora has many gray areas that should be resolved, in regards to brand inventory, services guidelines, gift cards, and credit cards. Pay, benefits product education are really good though.

Aspetti positivi

Pay and benefits are good.

Aspetti negativi

Hard work -life benefits for full time
Ambiente lavorativo

Ambiente de trabajo divertido, recreativo

La empresa en si es excelente, te inspira a ser mejor cada día, te apoya, te enseña, te da herramientas para hacer tu trabajo excelente.

Aspetti positivi

Prestaciones de ley, horarios flexibles, posibilidad de crecimiento.

Aspetti negativi

Algunos jefes no cumplen con los valores o ideales de la empresa.

Offerte di lavoro Sephora

Visualizza altre offerte

Worst work experience in my 20 year career

I was a very dedicated harding working leader. I cared about all associates. What ruined the whole experience for me was upper management. Management was very undermining and took advantage of my hard work. They took advantage by not treating me fairly and making me the DIC all they time without any breaks. From the time i stepped in the door to the time i left was the DIC. Because the other leadership wanted to chat in the office. It was very unnerving. Which i loved leading the team but it was clear that it was unfair.

Aspetti positivi

Hard to think of any besides gratis, brand partnerships

Aspetti negativi

Everything! Manipulation, undermining and deceitful group

Just be aware

You HAVE! To work weekends when they tell you!You get pointS! Even if you have a doctor’s noteToo many Covid-19 outbreaksThey make anybody a trainerNo personal leaveTemps get paid the same as you & almost as much as the trainersH.R tells your business Bi weekly pay Etc. Etc.

Easy to pick

Ambiente lavorativo

Not what they claim to be about

Work life balance was not a priority at all, pay varies dramatically by location - one location could pay well above minimum wage while the other has almost all staff regardless of experience or qualification at same wage. Not much room for advancement. Offered to send me to training within my first month of employment and ended up taking over one year for them to send me. Managers often claimed gratis for themselves or picked favourites amongst the employees.

Aspetti positivi

Some gratis, catering from brands, brand contests, good people

Aspetti negativi

Management, promised not followed through, low pay
Ambiente lavorativo

It’s alright if you don’t need to pay bills

Expect to do a lot of work for minimal pay. Cranky customers , cliques and managers barely doing their job. I enjoyed getting free products but that doesn’t pay the bills. If you’re a stay at home mom it’s maybe a nice hobby job but to actually survive is a joke. No moving up for years, favorites get more shifts and expect to be critiqued about everything.

Free stuff

Never full time.

Strong Culture

What stands out is the strong culture and community among individual. Of course that is not the case in every single store. Gtreat environment for anyone who would like to make a career within the retail industry.

Aspetti positivi

Lots of trainings, gratis, and gifts!

Aspetti negativi

Hard to become full time, Not the best work life balance

Easy work

management is great and the work is rewarding if you love makeup. they worked with me and my busy schedule and also helped encourage me to learn more about the products

Toxic work environment

The only good thing I can say about working there was the schedule and the weekly pay. I would absolutely Not recommend anyone working there. The management is poorly trained. Bullying occurs frequently. Only a handful of people received special privileges.

Wonderful Place to Work

Strong leadership, room for growth, exceptional benefits.Sephora is a wonderful place to work with lovely management, staff, and higher ups. You learn so much in your time with them and it really is all about the client and making their experience memorable.

Not meant to last

It was a great place to learn about cosmetics but absolutely not a place to make a career. Management is miserable, which makes the team miserable, which leads go unhappy guests.

Great work environment

Although there are a great work environment and amazing co-workers and managers, there are never enough hours. You start with great hours, and as time goes by, your hours drastically fluctuate.

Pessimo

Sono entrata in questo ambiente con grande aspettativa ma ciò che ho trovato è stato soltanto un ambiente malsano, con obbiettivi irrealizzabili da raggiungere da parte dell'azienda, con alcuni colleghi che ti voltano le spalle e con la responsabile con evidenti preferenze nel suo team.Mi era stato promessa una possibilità concreta di assunzione ma gli ultimi giorni di stage mi è stato detto che non ero più adeguata per tale ruolo perchè: "mi sono adagiata e non ho più preso seriamente".In più capitava spesso di dover uscire anche mezz'ora dopo, senza neanche un grazie da parte dei colleghi.Veramente pessimi.

Prodotti da provare.

Tutto.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva