Sephora
3.9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora - Atlanta, GA

Ordina per

UtilitàValutazioneData
22 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4,621 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo

Love the job but not compensated enough

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
It’s a great company to work for however the pay is very minimal. You have to stay long enough and endure a lot to get a good pay. Breaks could be longer as well.

Gratis, Fun, good work environment

Aspetti negativi

Short breaks, low pay for workload

Overworked and underpaid

I have been with the company for some time now. In the beginning I absolutely loved the culture, pers and management. The store recently came in to New management. They do not support growth, transfers or pay raise. They do not care about you as a person. No compassion towards staff at all. The way they speak to you blows my mind. Tell staff how horrible we are to work with, how spoiled we behave. Things in all my years of working have never heard a maker ever say. It's suffocating.

Peers

No opportunity for growth

great work place enviornment

The management really want you to thrive and so they have development conversations that help you understand what you need to do to get to where you want to go. I was lucky enough that I had such supportive leaders that invested in me, and colleagues that truly want to see us all succeed. If you have the positive and can-do attitude, with a strong set of problem solving skills, this job although stressful, was extremely rewarding. I felt valued and listened to and my team made it so worthwhile to work in retail.

Aspetti positivi

great pay flexible learn makeup techniques Culture of belonging Fun Fast paced Values based
Ambiente lavorativo

Calling all the beauty lovers

Sephora is great for beauty, skincare, or fragrance enthusiasts. Helping clients is a highlight as aiding people in sharing who they are on the inside with the outside world is an incredible feeling. Gratis is decent depending on store position. Poor management. Management has great sales people but they are impersonal with staff and clients and make it clear the needs of the store and the needs of the workers are not nearly on the same scale of importance.

Gratis, Product Knowledge

Aspetti negativi

Poor Management, Few opportunities to move up.

Sephora

While I worked there I always felt supported. I was also paid very well for my position in Management. The one thing to understand is if you want to grow it can be a slow process
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Get your experience

Get your experience and then apply for a role with higher compensation at other companies. Not too many positions to move into unless you know someone.

Overall great working at Sephora

I would recommend Sephora as a great place to work. The values of Work life balance, community , service, inclusion and diversity all exist in Sephora.
Ambiente lavorativo

It used to be a fun place to work until everything changed.

It used to be a good place with hours, bonuses and lots of fun activities. It's looking more and more like what it would be like to work at Ulta these days. Very sad that they stopped caring about their employees.
Ambiente lavorativo

Strong values that hold true to company

Sephora is a company with strong core values that create a great workplace culture. Work is fun and productive. It is ever changing and pushes leaders and advisors to think differently to succeed.

Fun and Exciting Place to Work

Sephora can be a fun and exciting place to work. I learned a great deal about beauty and frangrance products. The culture can be over whelming for some potential cast members. The hardest part of the job could be the scheduling. The on call could be hard to budget your pay and hours. The people would be the most enjoyable part of the Job. However, I think the stores are very different and some are better then others.

Healthcare, work life balance

Aspetti negativi

poor scheduling, advancement can be difficult

great company culture

although, its retail. its the fun kind of retail. eso if you love working with people and makeup. management could be better. hardest part of the job are the retail hours.

gratis

Ambiente lavorativo

Fun place to work but very demanding

I enjoy working for Sephora. However, it can be a very demanding job. From managing the cast and client servicing, it can be pretty exhausting at times! However, I love the opportunity to develop relationships with Brand Representatives and it's always some new and exciting product coming out so you're always learning about the new trends in makeup and skincare.

Employee Discount and Gratis

Aspetti negativi

Sometimes hard to maintain work/life balance

Productive fun workplace

I learned how to efficiently manage my time and increase sales through education and training. I was a part of a highly motivated and collaborative team. I sought this position out for the growth and mentorship of the senior manager.

Inspirational Leadership

work life balance
Ambiente lavorativo

I work the color world, where you assist clients with makeup applications.

Its not all what you would expect, in a bad way! Sephora says they want work life balance but they don't allow you to have a life outside of Sephora cause your always working.

Gratis

Horrible management.

Great place of employment

A typical work day consisted of replenishing product, receiving shipment and helping clients with their merchandise. Management was very helpful. I loved every aspect of the job.
Ambiente lavorativo

fun place to work and learn

sephora is a about education, that is what sets us apart from our competitors. We offer free services and classes to all clients so they feel set up for success when using our products.We pride our self in giving the client what she needs.

gratis is awesome perk

Aspetti negativi

benefits could be better and pay (bonus)
Ambiente lavorativo

Super fun but don't forget to sale!

Really fun job with great energy and very friendly coworkers. Lots to learn and cool benefits. Thought the communication on a manger level was extremely poor and although the pay is good, hours were very sparse. Make sure you sale.

Aspetti positivi

gratis, lunch, discounts, cool people, play with makeup all day, good pay

Aspetti negativi

little hours, drama here and there

Good Career kickstarter

Great management, and lots of opportunity to grow with the company. Gained a lot of knowledge in skin care and makeup application on all different skin types.
Ambiente lavorativo

I expected more from this company

I've always wanted to work at Sephora and was excited when I was hired on as a seasonal member. I frequently shopped at Sephora and I'm even a VIB rouge member so I thought working there would be fun. I was wrong. Because I was at a smaller location they had to cut all of the employees hours so I only got 1 day of training out of the scheduled 4 days. Then the following week I was scheduled my first shift. I had a blast the first day, I loved interacting with customers and playing in makeup and since I am knowledgable about a majority of the brands this job was very easy for me. The downside however was I was just kind of thrown in the situation and I felt that the seasonal employees aren't treated as highly as the permanent employees are. The shifts are only 5-6 hours and you are only scheduled 2-4 times a week. The pay is horrible for what they expect of you. They practically pay you minimum wage. It is not commission based either so it is hard to tell which members are really the sales people and are actually doing the work. Not everyone there is a makeup artist and you have to be certified by Sephoras standards in order to do makeovers on clients. The Coworkers can be fun but also drama filled and catty. They would talk about guests a lot on the headsets which I thought was really unprofessional and rude. The managers are the worst and will micro manage like crazy. They are constantly on the head sets telling you about sales and how we need to push the customers to buy more things. I was most turned off by management and how unprofessional they were at times. -

Aspetti positivi

Gratis, interacting with clients, benefits

Inconsistent hours, Pay, Management

Fun Job

I worked at Sephora Inside JCP and loved the fun atmosphere. There was a 45 day on board training.

overal great

I really enjoyed the daily routine and atmosphere, was able to apply what I learned from schooling to the job which made me feel great and learned much more

skilled management

part time hours
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva