Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora - Burlingame, CA

Titolo
Località
Valutazioni per categoria
3 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 4.527 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Honestly been with the company for 3 years now and I’m looking for a new job. The position is secure and stable but management is not always the best and could use more work and growth. If you have an emergency last moment it’s frustrating to call out. The amount of work you do for the pay you receive is not equivalent at all. You get gratis and they treat it like it should be part of your pay when it’s part of your product training. They don’t follow the by law required breaks for 15 min instead they do 10 only with a 30 min lunch. I am a full time college student so it works well flexibility wise with my schedule but the pay doesn’t make it worth how stressful the job is. The insurance is amazing which is what makes me stay until I find a better opportunity.
Aspetti positivi
Healthcare, discount
Aspetti negativi
Short breaks, management
Ambiente lavorativo
I love my job. I love Sephora. I love my coworkers, my clients, my store manager, I have nothing but love for the company and the people ❤❤❤
Ambiente lavorativo
Very teamwork oriented, nice staff, motivating, always enjoyed going to work. Typical day would start with a touchbase where we would go over goals, sales and other store metrics. We would head out to the floor after that, sometimes would get some training before heading out and starting our day. Learned a lot about all of our make up brands and products. Also skincare and haircare.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri