Logo Sephora
Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora - Cambridge, MA

UtilitàValutazioneData
4 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4.524 recensioni

Fun place to work at

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
It's a good place to work, good management, relaxed (not extra pushy sales techniques needed), there's no personal sales goal which helps with team work and good relationships. We all work for a common good at the store and it works Well. We help each other to build baskets for the benefit of the company and some extra general bonus.

No personal sales goal.

Aspetti negativi

The payment coul be better

great for working students

very flexible schedule, great environment to work in. You get to learn a lot about products, and grow as a person. The only thing is that it gets busy during the holidays, but that's expected its retail.

meh

Working for Sephora has its goods and bads. Management can be unprofessional and there is a lot of favoritism. Sephora is like a small little town where everyone knows everyone. News travel super quick. Non-management has no say and opinions don't count. If you want full time Sephora is not for you. Out of 25 employees only 1 was full time. Hours are always cut meaning one week you will work 32 the next you will work 12. Only great thing about Sephora is all the free make up and skin care products. The discounts are great and free food always! The classes they give you if you really want to become a pro on beauty are great. They teach you anything from skin care to make up application to hair care and even what perfume fits you best. If management wasn't so unprofessional Sephora would be a great place to work at.

freebies, food, Beauty lessons

hours, management, pay
Ambiente lavorativo

fun, innovative, exciting place to work

I love what I do, where I work, and the people I work with. Everyone is so motivating and supportive, we are always trying to help each other and push one another further. There are many opportunities to grow and develop in this job. I love getting the chance to work with clients and to display my creative abilities every single day.

Aspetti positivi

it lets us use our creative talents and collaborate as a team

we don't make commission
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva