Logo Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora - Dallas, TX

Ordina per

UtilitàValutazioneData
21 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4.561 recensioni

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Making sure all clients are taken care of I learned how to better service multiple people best thing about it was the people hardest was management giving you false opportunity to move up in the company

Great workplace plus Life and Work Balance

I was new to working in the operations side of retail and my managers were patient to teach me everything. The managers and artists do their best to make every new person feel welcomed. The benefits are great if you are full time. Being part time means your hrs can vary. The company does a great job to take care of its employees in times of crisis.

Not bad

Slow traffic, cleaned and organizing to keep busy, poor communication between jcpenney and Sephora. Loved the education provided by Sephora and the training.

Training

Communication

Great Place

Love my Sephora family and product representatives. I enjoy the team player atmosphere. I receive free formulations for testing which keeps me on the cutting edge and able to give genuine advice to clients.

Changed not for better

This once bright luxe beauty group has grown to change from luxury with great products service and leadership to bringing in low cost brands and unqualified management and letting experience staff be underutilized and underpaid. Things need to change.

Teaching clients

Low pay
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Ambiente lavorativo

Great way to get into industry

Loved my job. Meet great friends and great clients. Compensation was minimal for the educational degrees I had. Gratis was great. Training and education superb!

friends, gratis, low-stress

pay

Best Place to Work in the Beauty Industry

I love working at Sephora! The only thing I would change is the availability of Full-Time hours. Unless you have worked there 5+ years (at least at my location) it seems you cannot ever get to Full-Time. I would leave my other job to work at Sephora and they know it but it's not a reality at this point. I am just trying to pay my dues until I can gain some mobility in the industry.

Aspetti positivi

Some of the highest Part-Time pay, Fun work environment, understanding management for the most part, great education program

Aspetti negativi

No benefits for Part-Time, Hard to get Full-Time Hours, Little to no work-life balance

Loved It!

I absolutely loved working for sephora!! Loved it loved it loved it! The call center position was fun and interactive. And also the co-workers and management were great!

Friendly values driven compnay

Recent changes in leadership have changed the cultural and values. It is unfortunate as the cultural and values was what made them different from the rest of retail. Great place to make connections.

Excellent

A company like Sephora it a great company. Very comfortable workplace and nice people. They are very flexible and understanding. It was never a bad day working at Sephora.

Sephora the dream!!!

For those of you who want to know what it's like working for "SEPHORA" it is in fact heaven, if you're able to actually get in! I was fortunate enough to get the job I really wanted after much follow up! Overall, Sephora is any makeup or skin care junkies dream job. The pay is more than generous, the environment is amazing (well at North Park) and the training and non competitive environment among Sephora cast members is great! I will say this, after having a personal emergency and having to relocate to another city I'm unable to "get back in" and it really is discouraging. Almost like I am being punished for having real life events and had to take care of my family. I truly am Sephora's biggest fan, but they let me down in the way that they are such a strong advocate for women, and seem to be giving me the brush off for infact being a woman who had hard times! So specifically Sephora the dream is still amazing and an awesome work place. Sephora, as an advocate for women who hit hard times...hmmm let's just say I wish they would review their companywide "transfer" policies and really focus in on why Management seems to be more of "the in crowd and can infact be "mean girls." Sad to really say that, but that was just my experience and truly I still remain a big Sephora fan they just need to make sure as amazingly successful they get, and will continue to be, stay humble Sephora, and although I applaud the culture of sisterhood, work on those "mean girls" in the company, and instead of judging on someone's misfortune, think about how the company as a whole could benefit -

Amazing Pay, Training, Advancement and Visibility

Aspetti negativi

employee transfer process and management protocals

Sephora

• In 2016, I was promoted from a store in Muskegon, Michigan to Dallas, Texas because of the outstanding results I implemented and lead. • Was elected the leader for the “Warrior” program within our store to organize and lead community events as well as celebrate and acknowledge our team. • Consistently led/orchestrated district conference calls. I also created a Skincare Challenge our entire District participated in, that tracked each individual store’s progress in their selected brand. Our entire Territory over the course of 2 months went from being -10% to being +7%. Muskegon, Michigan • Responsible for taking my store from a -16% comp in fiscal 2013 to a +16% comp in fiscal 2014 and +17.8% comp ending fiscal 2015. With a two year overall increase of 35.9% and $195K increase in sales. • Reduced loss from a 7% Shrink to 3.5% within one year. • Our team was awarded the “Triple Crown” award on 3 occasions for achieving outstanding results in Sales, Survey Statistics, and Education of our product consultants. • Coach and lead our team to deliver an exceptional experience for our clients, also with the implementation of company programs. • Comprehensive knowledge of scheduling, opening and closing procedures, operational efficiencies (such as RTW, MOSD, Markdowns, etc.) • Manage the planning and execution of Monthly Visual Updates and Brand Integrity. • Consistently develops team and bench strength to encompass company standards and performance. (Includes hiring, reviews and appraisals, recruiting, etc.) • Led an Executive visit with an outstanding review -

Sephora

I loved Sephora the environment was friendly and filled with positive energy. The management is great very respectful and encouraging. I enjoyed my time there.

Easy

Short lunch break

Sephora

Sephora was a different kind of work for me. I adjusted to it fairly smoothly. I was able to deal with clients individually at my own paste until their problems were solved and met to their standards. I enjoyed that position a lot, having the opportunity to help people.

Mainly woman clients

Aspetti negativi

Found a new job with higher wages
Ambiente lavorativo

Very faced paced work enviroment with reasonable management

A typical day at work us very fast paced, however it begins to slow down a little after lunch. The managers and supervisors are very reasonable and extremely helpful. The toughest part of the job is not always having enough knowledge as the company is always experiencing changes.

nice place to work

working for sephora was very challenging and exciting. we had a very nice support staff who allowed you to grow and learn and helped whenever was necessary.

Sephora (Call Center)

Wonderful work place. Everybody teaches and learn from one another.Great management that is always willing to listen to our ideas. Growing company with respect.

supportive
Ambiente lavorativo

Very fun,productive,knowledgable,and team oriented work place.

I learn all different types of skin care and sale perks. Before every shift we have an mandatory touch base. An touch base is based off what our daily,weekley,or monthly focus is on. We have an goal we must meet every day but we still manage to try and meet the goal but keep or client's first and not in an forceful manner. Management is great and there's always someone around to help you with any questions or concerns. Management and co-workers makes the job something you look forward to everyday! Literally whatever you going through will be forgotten soon as you step through the door. The atmosphere is just amazing! I will have to say the hardest part of my job is maybe stretching myself to every client that might need my assistance. We are in a very fast past and busy environment. But that's when my team come in, anytime I'm too busy to assist a client there's always someone around to give that client a hand. We have enough artists/crew members for each client. That's the beauty of working with this company. The most enjoyable part of my job is really connecting with each client and them walking out the door knowing that I made a difference in their day. You really get to be hands on and get in deep with the client to meet their needs. because at the end of the day your there to satisfy your client in every way possible.

Aspetti positivi

Fast paced, team oriented, and an constantly learning enviroment

benefits and set scheduleing
Ambiente lavorativo

Great place to try new porducts

Very upbeat atmosphere, Sephora teaches you all aspects on skin care to make up, perfumes and colognes. Management is very helpful in any needs or help you have. The hardest part of the job is finding out the clients needs and wants and the best product to fit them as an individual. The most enjoyable part is meeting new people and learning something new everyday.

Aspetti positivi

Free products for the cast to try out

Aspetti negativi

Working late hours and coming in early the next morning.

Calm work environment

Inbound call center for a makeup company. Placing clients orders and providing clients with updated policies.

Flexibility

No overtime
Ambiente lavorativo

Fun, Upbeat, rewarding enviroment.

Sephora was always a favorite store of mine, so when I got hired there I was beyond excited and ready to get to work! I was very sad when I had to leave this place because it was honestly the best job I ever had. I learned how to do great eye makeup and how to distinguish fragrances upon ingredients. I also learned many skin tricks. My management and co workers were all very hospitable southern people that enjoyed making others smile. The hardest part of working for Sephora was dealing with upscale clients whom had very little or no manners and plenty belittling from their behalf. Yet the most enjoyable part was simply walking in and working.

Aspetti positivi

Gratis every week, great staff, enjoyable music.

Aspetti negativi

Challenging clientele, terrible lighting, very warm all the time.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva