Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora - Edison, NJ

Titolo
Località
Valutazioni per categoria
5 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 4.527 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Sephora is wonderful company, and an inclusive, exciting place to work. However, mobility and income increases are limited. There are annual reviews in which action plans are formulated with Leads to develop skills and open opportunities up for cast members who wish to grow with the company, however, this appears to be mostly a formality.
Aspetti positivi
Gratis, brand education
Aspetti negativi
Limited opportunities for growth
Ambiente lavorativo
I like the people and working in the beauty industry but I feel like they are very preachy and are control freaks. The work environment can be stressful
Ambiente lavorativo
was one of my favorite jobs, I never had a job that has made me feel so included and taught me so much. This was the first job I had where working never necessarily felt like work and coworkers who were so welcoming and kind.
Ambiente lavorativo
Good place to jumstart your career. Also, it was fun selling new products and serving different customers most of the time, perks were free goodies. Sephora is recommendable.
Ambiente lavorativo
Great place to work! Definetly has a family environment and hours are flexible. I learned a lot about customer service and working as a team. Was great while I was in school.
Aspetti positivi
gratis, fun place to work, flexible hours, fair work/life balance, family environment
Aspetti negativi
not enough hours available to employees
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri