Logo Sephora
Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora - Las Vegas, NV

UtilitàValutazioneData
46 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4.527 recensioni

Fun environment, low pay

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Fun, dynamic environment but low pay. Like most companies a lot depend on management. Last manager was amazing , first few were awful. However, low raises and low pay makes it more a starter job or side gig.

Gratis and education

Coworkers and management are great. Loved that Sephora encouraged being ourselves. Education and gratis are my favorite things. I would definitely come back and work there.

Pay

Education and gratis

I really loved working for Sephora even though it was not a living wage, especially if we were not making the day with sales hours would definitely be cut.. But, education and the knowledge they provide was amazing.

Aspetti negativi

Hours would never be consistent

Fun place to work!

If you’re a makeup fanatic like me you’re gonna love your job! The pay is not that great , but the other perks are amazing. Like the samples you get to take home and full size gratis (free products) when companies send some! Overall really fun experience :) recommend if you’re not living paycheck to paycheck. Especially on part time

Fun workplace

Overall fun job, pay should be better Management at my location and staff were some of the nicest and caring people I have met. Staff was truly a blessing. Felt insignificant to the company felt like there was no room to grow regardless of supposed recognition. Good work, fun environment focus on the customers rather than just sales which is a plus if you like relationship building.Letting us go during the pandemic felt like a slap in the face with little offered. No job security and especially since they kept new hires with no training from the locations i'm familiar with and let go of part time employees instead of going by senority and individual proformace.Lacking provided training from most brands that would aid in product knowledge and growth. My location was very hands on though everyone was willing to share their expertise and tips which was extremely helpful. If I had to work with my team forever I gladly would. Management always had their door open for us any time we needed anything.Understanding, caring and compassionate.Sephora values and individual acceptance were a big plus. Never felt like I didn't belong or like my ideas didn't matter. Loved having team meetings.

Aspetti positivi

Fun people, learning and individual training encouraged, sense of community and good team work, free product

Aspetti negativi

Low pay, abuse from customers, lack of growth
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Disappointed

I was working as an operations consultant but most of the time I was doing cash wrap. When I was hired I was never told that I was seasonal. That was the excuse to let me go. Also I was promised 5% bonus. Never saw it. Hours were always cut. I did everything possible to learn and being an asset to the company but I guess it was not enough. Gratis are not given equally to all the employees even though everyone must do everything. Honestly I felt very disrespected.
Ambiente lavorativo

Great company with great benefits.

You can grow with the company if you’re willing to do hard work. True retail based job, (numbers & client experience is the priority). Job relocation is common here. This company is slowly going away from artistry and education. The education side of sephora has dramatically changed (not a lot of product training like 3-5 years ago)You learn as you go. Also, they rarely hire full time positions (only if you’re in manage mtn)

Beware

Sephora needs to train Employees and Managers how to treat one another. They need to give more Consequences! Hire LESS people due to Low Production and Not letting go of people without a Notice. Alot of Favoritism in this Workplace. BE CAREFUL!
Ambiente lavorativo

so many managers that don’t stick to there department they try to manage everybody. They’re never on the same page. Very diverse but, also bias everyone is a theft ,but Asians and well mannered white woman in managements eyes. They have favorites that don’t do there job.

Fub place

Ypu get alot of free prodcut trainig in all products .is fast paced you never get bored is exiting they have alot of brand events and tou can get bpnuses

The best job

Sephora it’s a amazing company, I had really good managers, my coworkers was so nice, I’m glad a worked there, I learned a lot. Good benefits, pay very well.
Ambiente lavorativo

Amazing working environment, open minded and creative

Working at sephora was an amazing opportunity to be creative, open minded and artistic. The product knowledge and training was far beyond what i expected. They emphasize a lot of work and life balance, so that there is never a moment of feeling stressed or overwhelmed. I would say they work more around the concept of family values as opposed to working values.

Work Life Balance

Not enough hours
Ambiente lavorativo

amazing place to gain knowledge and experience

i will always have a love for sephora in my heart. i do believe management cares for their employees. you get to play with beauty products, learn an immense amount about all brands, it’s the #1 beauty retailer, and they try to make it stress free and enjoyable for you. but the pay system is terrible. you work really hard, and barely get paid anything. small occasional bonuses and no commission/tips. no chance to make money unless you are there for 10+ years or move up to a high position.

Aspetti positivi

staff, management, job culture, education, discount

pay structure

Perfect

Exceeded all daily counter goals, educated clients on products, participated in planning, and executing events and promotions, handled incoming and outgoing calls. Provide honest and confident feedback to customers regarding products, responded to guest inquiries and requests and resolved service issues in a timely friendly and efficient manner.

Creative,fun and busy

Sephora was a gray experience for me I loved working there amazing team learn so many new things improved my communication skills and also my social skills

Flexible schedule

Short breaks
Ambiente lavorativo

great company for first cosmetic job

Some days are busier than others but when it does get busy it takes a lot out of you and very high stress. i learned a lot of communication and time management skills. Management depends on the store you are at, mostly good experiences with them.

Aspetti positivi

family-like team, discount, gratis, playing with makeup

wages, over worked.
Ambiente lavorativo

Good

Good starting point in the industry. Good training Co-workers make it fun and a nice place to work. No work life balance.............................

no work life balance
Ambiente lavorativo

Loved it great customers and the team effort at Sephora was amazing it was like a lil family that grew and continues to grow

Over all working for Sephora was amazing I was working for Sephora well I was I. School for cosmetology during the time I was able to maintain work and school I truly enjoyed working for Sephora it’s a great place to work and the atmosphere was amazing loved it

It's who you know

The guidelines are very strict and to the book. Management changed rapidly. The events and education aspects were a plus. Hours are cut due to payroll which was detrimental to those needing hours as well as those receiving health benefits. It was a very caddy environment. There was a lack of ethics in regards to honesty with some of the members of management at several of the locations I worked for.

Events, Education

Poor management
Ambiente lavorativo

Amazing, productive and always learning

Sephora gives all employees challenges in all areas of the store. Whether you stock, book appointments, deal with transactions or apply cosmetics on clients, our main goal is "get, give, teach" to all who walk through Sephora doors. The workplace is inspiring and always changing. Trends move fast and Sephora knows how to keep up. As a sales associate for more than 5+ years to so many clothing, makeup, jewelry brands being a color artist is a true blessing.

gratis, bonus paychecks, flexible

short breaks, low wage
Ambiente lavorativo

Every day is a productivity day

Everyday we start our day with a store goal, We work as a team to make are goal daily. We demonstrate different make up applications to our clients. The most enjoyable part of this job is be able to make a person feel beautiful.

Aspetti positivi

Develop your artistry skill everyday
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva