Logo Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora - Olive Branch, MS

Ordina per

UtilitàValutazioneData
35 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4.572 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo

Prepare for no work life balance

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
The job was great within my first month of working at the warehouse. The warehouse is clean, the people are nice and laid back. Unfortunately, I couldn’t stay because the hours never stayed consistent. You don’t know if you have to work one of your off days or not until the last minute. My supervisor almost never had an answer for my questions, but the mangers are great. The pay could’ve been better. Overall, there’s opportunities to move up but not too many workers/temps stay too long.

Food trucks, advancement, culture

Shift time, no benefits for 3 months
Ambiente lavorativo

Working with cosmetics and beauty products was the only great highlight about working there..

I think the company it's meant to be inclusive, diverse, and professional but the managers they hire need stronger screening and need to be monitored way more because they cause the moral to be dysfunctional, high turnover, and disgruntle staff. I've worked at this company twice separate times and left both time because of horrible managers.

Discounts

Ambiente lavorativo

Hours Are Indecisive (Rating 2.5 Stars)

The job is pretty easy but 2nd shift gets the bulk of the work. Simply because they getting paid $0.50 more. 1st usually works 8hr shifts vs. 2nd whom do 10hr shifts. 2nd shift is always short handed .!Also the hours. 8 to 10 hours depending on the day. It’s back and forth they change the schedule every day. Also they let us know at the last minute when we’re leaving early. It’s been times where I went on my 45 min break and came back it was time to go.

Aspetti positivi

The pay and simple tasks

Constant schedule changes

Messy hateful

Supervisor doesn’t communicate with employees And Hr talks to you with hate and no regards to your family life outside of work they want you at work when ever they want no set shift starting time

Easy to get hired

Aspetti negativi

Any one with a position will try to talk to you crazy not professionally

Fun place to work

Nice place to work. Loved that we got to listen to music while working. As a cycle counter I got to work free from having supervisors down my neck. Counted lotions, perfumes, and unboxed and loaded new products on the line.

Aspetti positivi

Listen to music while working

Pay
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Speedy job

It was Hard working job Good co workers the picking was A success Time and breaks where very short the product was a little off at times heavy lifting

Music

Short breaks

Clean wharehouse

Their hours were good when you could make them, a lot of Payroll Problems. Check would be missing hours. Management made promises they did not keep. Temp to Perm never happen. I came to work on time and everyday. They cut our hours and eventually let everybody go after Peak

Sephora

It was a very good job. I enjoyed the managers and people I worked with a good group of people to work with. What stood out to me was the way we all came together to get the job done.

Productive workplace.

They are flexibility in work schedule. Not a very demanding job. Has a relaxed atmosphere with a lot autonomous work. It is very motivational atmosphere.

productive workplace

love the job very easy but it was seasonal they lay you fall fast ,that's the only thing I disliked about the job , wish they could hire you fulltime .

Its easy to access

Working in the environment u have to keep up with your time. Its not a bad job just had difficulty finding the right slots that makeup go in Sephora is interesting.

Just be aware

My night was ruff and it need to get better but it can be a good work place if the just run it right but I think nits time for me to just find sumelse

Fun place to work

If you love makeup this is a great job for you. Its a fun place to work and the hours are great. Its very easy. You can listen to your music while you work.
Ambiente lavorativo

Working was waste of time

Because I have did it everything and took me a year to get full time pay. So I had make my mind to leave this job and find something new or better money.
Ambiente lavorativo

Productive, safe and fun workplace

This job was very demanding and pushed the team to be team players. There was several product that had to be pushed out to different states in a timely manner.

Sephora

The good thing about the job is the hours are flexible. The bad thing about the job is there are barely any hours up for grabs. Otherwise it is a very neat job.

Great

Best job I've ever had good working environment no drama they are caring and willing to work with employees overall good job wouldn't mind retiring from the Sephora business
Ambiente lavorativo

It’s was an okay experience

I liked Sephora and I liked being around make up just the hours wasn’t going well with my school I am in college and I now do night online classes and would be able to work in the mornings and Sephora only has a second shift
Ambiente lavorativo

Too strenuous for small pay

The production is 250 an hour and if you dont hit the production in a week they fired you. You have cart that you run around the warehouse picking into and you constantly yelled at by leads.

Working makeup

Pay. Hard work

Terrible Place to work

This company does not care about their employees. They only use you to until you re no longer beneficial to them. The management is trash. They are very unprofessional, lacks knowledge of their job position, and show favoritism. Environment is semi laid back however there are times where it gets hectic. 40 hours are no guaranteed and you are do not receive any benefits whatsoever. There is no room for advancement. I would recommend no one to work at this place.

Pay

Aspetti negativi

No benefits, poor management, lack of hours

Great Place to Work

Sephora is a great place to work. Everyone works together to get the tasks completed on a daily basis. We work with PWD and have a goal to have 30% of the workforce as PWD. We give opportunities to all and take care of everyone that works here. The culture here is great and you are able to play music in the facility.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva