Logo Sephora
Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora - Palo Alto, CA

UtilitàValutazioneData
7 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4.572 recensioni

It's a fun job

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
I love Sephora and the environment. I just felt that I wasn't getting paid well enough after being there for almost 2 years. Otherwise I would've still stayed.

Aspetti positivi

You are able to work your way up

Aspetti negativi

Not getting paid well enough

Fun place to work

Hardly any work life balance as it is retail. They expect so much from employees for such little pay. They want passionate people but passion doesn’t pay bills.

Fun place to work

The best job ever! So much fun if you enjoy helping people and you love makeup! I plan on staying with this company for a long time There are so many benefits and everyone is like family to me
Ambiente lavorativo

Fun place to work, great management

I'm usually nervous about starting new jobs but I felt so welcomed here. I got excellent training from management an a lot of support the whole time I was there. I learned a lot about, not just products or sales but about life in general. I built a lot of relationships, gained knowledge of different apects of life. The hardest part was finding a way to deal with challenging clients but I always managed to keep my cool.

Best job EVER

Best place to work if you are a beauty lover. It is such a professional yet easy going work environment. The leadership is outstanding and the bond you make with your coworkers is like a second family. You get to work and play with makeup all day and create an amazing experience for the client with all the product knowledge you require. It is a constant learning environment with daily videos and brand representatives passing on knowledge to up sales. Plus Gratis from brands so you can actually try the product to give honest opinions to clients.

Aspetti positivi

Gratis, Brand visits, and always food in the breakroom!

Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Fun company

My typical day at work was greeting clients, assisting clients, cleaning and restocking items. Management and co-workers were very friendly and eager to help me with any questions or help that I needed. the most enjoyable part if the job is learning about the different makeup companies and learning the different techniques of applying. The most difficult part of the job was leaving without purchasing anything.

Free lunches and gratis

Aspetti negativi

Too many employees scheduled on certain days
Ambiente lavorativo

Great working environment with great people!

Its never an ordinary day at Sephora. They teach you values and help you to apply these company values to your everyday life which also contributes to your work/life balance. Management team are all about their cast members, always looking for opportunities to develop their people and co-workers are very down to earth people that have a passion for helping clients. The hardest part of working at Sephora is trying every brand and product...its literally, heaven for women and the most enjoyable part would have to be finding that common ground with every walk of life that steps through the door.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva