Sephora
3.9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora - Perryman, MD

Ordina per

UtilitàValutazioneData
22 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4,622 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo

Lot of hours, Work was simple.

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
There are a lot of busy work normally to do. Especially when events and sales for Sephora happens. The job I did was not very difficult at all, it felt too easy to do. The most difficult part of the job was to have work to keep me entertained to do. Since inputting data on a computer and moving 100 feet was something I could do without thinking. I wanted to grow fast, since I felt under valued on what I could do.I find enjoyment when helping others and teaching them what I have learned. Overall if you are being an overachiever, not much will change in a short amount of time. But people do value you, just the pay felt lacking with the work I could be doing versus the easy work I already do.
Ambiente lavorativo

I get up with a smile on my face everyday because I know that I get to go to sephora! I feel so appreciated by our management team. We get to have amazing gratis and we get free lunch often! I would recommend sephora to my anyone who is looking for employment.

Dont do it

This company will screw you over any possible way they can. ZERO advancement opportunities. They don't care about you as an individual although the put a great of a show on that they do. You are nothing but a number to them.

Aspetti positivi

You learn new ways of how a company can screw you

All of it

Just be aware

You HAVE! To work weekends when they tell you!You get pointS! Even if you have a doctor’s noteToo many Covid-19 outbreaksThey make anybody a trainerNo personal leaveTemps get paid the same as you & almost as much as the trainersH.R tells your business Bi weekly pay Etc. Etc.

Easy to pick

Ambiente lavorativo

chaotic environment with no sense of direction

The management are a complete joke and always in their own worlds, until they feel like berating someone for absolutely nothing. The atmosphere of the workplace feels like a high school, there are 'cliques' and 'favoritism' galore. Certain people will stand idly around leaving others with an unimaginable workload. They have high expectations with little regard to their employees all around.

N/a

Aspetti negativi

uncertain hours, chaotic management, rude coworkers
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Fc

I couldn’t tell if they was trying to run a job or if they was running a circus I hate management they are terrible the only good thing about the job is the pay after that leave
Ambiente lavorativo

Do the bare minimum, nothing more.

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Sephora is good in slow season. Too much in peak season.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Sephora are ok at best.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Sephora, I think you better keep your mouth shut or else you're a goner.ManagementIn general, managers at Sephora don't care about you. Show up and do what you're asked. Even if you're doing all the work and everyone else is playing and having fun.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Sephora is the worst ever.OverallMy experience working at Sephora was awful. Overworked for performing.
Ambiente lavorativo

Its a good job if youre in a rut

I worked at the pdc for 4 years. In that time, my pay went from 11.50 to 16.08. I started through a temp agency (adecco) and was hired on after about 8 months. After about 2 years (including my time as a temp) they gave me a trainer position. I would say that my treatment was rather decent. Sephora gave me the opportunity to go to vegas for a week (all expenses paid), took me and my family to hershey park for free 2 times, and gave me numerous free gifts (such as ipads, headphones, cosmetics, gift cards, shirts, food, ect). The temp to full conversion rate is rather low, and you are reviewed for your attendence, attitude and production. The main problems with this job are the inconsistent hours (you never really know what hours you are doing. They try to give a 24 hour notice on overtime shifts but there has been many times where we have came into work to be surprised with a 10 hour day. There was also the issue of short shifts, where they surprise you with a 4-6 hour day. One of the biggest issues for me were changes to the amount of workdays a week. There were weeks that we worked every day, however, in recent years they have been giving at least 1 day off a week), the boring work that has a high quota (upwards of 100 boxes packed an hour, 350 items in the putwall an hour, and 250 items picked an hour), and belittling nature of some of the higher ups. Overall, this job is a good "pick me up" or even a decent first job to get some experience.

Aspetti positivi

Decent benefits, gifts/perks, easy to get hired

Aspetti negativi

Inconsistent hours, boring work, high quotas, belittling environment

Decent Company

Decent company to work for, can do better with management. Get rid of point system because life happens regardless. Good group of people to work with.
Ambiente lavorativo

Do not go to this company

Drew is the manager he is very rude they do not care about you at all they work you like a slave if u stop picking for 3 min there up your Throat. Very disappointed with this job

Diverse workplace

Although the company in no way lacks the issues that arise in most modern diverse workplaces, it shows a will and need to give equal opportunities to all people and treat them all the same with the same benefit to excel and advance.
Ambiente lavorativo

Good leadership, fun people to work with. Never the same day. Career growth and potential to move up. People there are so nice and many have long tenure with the company.

Didnt like it

Management sucks definitely very boring place to work and they like to play the blamr game there money could be way better people are nice there though

N/a

Money, workload

Alright work place

A typical day all depends on what role you have been assigned for the month. I can feel anything from easy going to back breaking and boring. I learned a lot about warehouse work and how it is and isn't done. Management was ok. Coworkers were very cool. Hardest part of the job is during busy seasons when you work 60-70 hrs a week and then during the slow times, when there's no work and you get cut as much as possible. The most enjoyable part of the job is probably being around some of the employees, getting a good paycheck, and being off on holidays.

Aspetti positivi

benefits, acceptance among coworkers, pay

Aspetti negativi

Favoritism, dust/getting sick, PTO is earned very slowly, points system

Productive and fun job

Management could be better and you should be able to work on your days off during the holiday season but it is a good place to work at to get warehouse experience
Ambiente lavorativo

Logistics is not the companies strength.

Planning is not a strength. Most things are done in a reactionary manner. Even the details of preparing for peak processing times are not adequately planned ahead of time. The company is just starting to establish a culture that requires performance to key metrics. Pay rates from supervisor up are competitive. Benefits such as planned time off are generous. Quality of life for the associates was poor, but is now being managed much more effectively. Opportunities for advancement for exempt personnel are limited.

Aspetti positivi

Pay and benefits at the exempt level

Forecasting and planning

productive

typical day you will pick you units at a nice rate. whithout a lot of supervision you'll be working. so you'll have to be able to pace yourself through out the day and be able to focus.
Ambiente lavorativo

Productive and fun workplace totally miss it there

I loved sephora. I was always productive and friendly git along wwith everyone. Got let go because of a point system and my ppoints rolled over from the previous year and they should have fell off. But absolutely loved my job and co workers and mmanagers. Wish i could go back

Benefits people oriented

Point system new manager

Sephora Management Team

I enjoyed my time at Sephora very much. I think it was mainly the Team I started with as they fostered a team environment with the managers and supervisors. You could always count on the person next to you to help out in a crunch. I was able to grow as part of the management team and for a while completely run the night shift. We have a ton of different back grounds and cultures to work with as managers to include a high volume of temporary staff during the peak times. Trying to make all that flow together while at the same time addressing all the new problems and issues of a start up in our new facility was and is the most challenging. Working with our associates and learning about their issues, addressing their issues, and seeing the joy of being helped out is the most gratifying part of the job for me.

Aspetti positivi

New Project; setting up and developing the SOP for the section

work life balance; promotions

Warehouse

Was my first time working in a warehouse, wasn't the best job of my choice but it wasn't a horrible experience either. Met a lot of friendly people.
Ambiente lavorativo

Would never work here again

The work environment was miserable. The coworkers are rude and nasty. The managers are even worse. Very bad environment to work in.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva