Logo Sephora
Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora - Philadelphia, PA

UtilitàValutazioneData
9 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4.524 recensioni

Love the job

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
I worked at the fashion district Sephora as a temporary beauty advisor. The job was great and the people were really nice, I loved the management team; they were super nice. The only thing that I didn’t like was the fact that I was part-time doing 10 hours a day, granted I was happy for the extra hours and the extra money but it leaves little time for social life. I had high hopes for this job because I want a career in this field and my hopes were let down just a little.

Free products

No social life

Not meant to last

It was a great place to learn about cosmetics but absolutely not a place to make a career. Management is miserable, which makes the team miserable, which leads go unhappy guests.
Ambiente lavorativo

Absolutely awful if you're seasonal

This job will hype you up and make it seem like you're doing a fantastic job, they trick you into thinking you're going to stay after the season but then they lie and let you go due to quote-on-quote budget issues. The actual manager is shady and a liar. You can go above and beyond for this job but still get in trouble for being too "overzealous" or "excited" about the job. It really was just a hilarious time. They also went out of their way to make sure I could not work at any other stores after them, even after they told me I should re-apply after the season.

Aspetti positivi

Gratis, nice co-workers, free food

Aspetti negativi

Awful work environment, awful manager, lying people
Ambiente lavorativo

Sephora and JCP do not match.

Sephora is great JcPenney is not . JcPenney teams do not understand Sephora culture nor do they want to learn. I have worked in several locations and have known of a lot of people in numerous territories and districts. A lot of hourly beauty managers find the work load is too large for the amount of hours given. You can never work overtime so you are forced to work off the clock even though this is a fireable offense. It is encouraged discreetly. “Do what you gotta do.” JcPenney and Sephora (upper level DM etc) do not communicate similarity or effectively.

Aspetti positivi

Free products via gratis. Associate discount on Sephora and jcp products.

Aspetti negativi

Lower positions do not pay as well as Freestanding Sephora.

Boring, Biased

The job was more based on age group, not performance. Many Vendors expect you to sell just their products making the environment competitive and unprofessional. Lacked diversity amongst staff which should represent the customer base.

food and Gratus

Poor review process
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Fast Past,Fun, Free Makeup

A typical day at work would be greeting Customers as they walk in and Offering Samples. Answering questions about store products and applying products on clients before purchase, Restocking Products on shelves, Ringing up products at the register and explaining or store membership card. And the end of the day I clean up my work space. I've Learned more about cosmetics. Management is Amazing. My co-workers are a good team and very organized there were no hard parts about working at Sephora for me everyone was a good team and always there you help.

Good Employees, free Makeup, Healthcare, Being around other Makeup Artists

Long Breaks

Fun,excellent learning experience

Best Job I ever had,I wish i could have been able to make more money.

Aspetti positivi

fun, competitive sales incentives, free stuff, good discount, learned how to app;y make up professionally

Aspetti negativi

short breaks, mandatory makeup during shift

Fun Place to work

I really enjoyed my time at sephora. I learned so much about how to care about peoples needs more than they initially do for themselves. The only problem was that as hard as I worked, my efforts afforded me nothing. I have nothing bad to say about any of my former employers. The work environment was fast paced and thrilling.

Aspetti positivi

learning about new cosmetics, hair care products, fragrances and skin care.

not enough hours.
Ambiente lavorativo

A fun, energetic environment with so much to learn.

I initially worked for the company only because I needed some income but once I found out the benefits to working there I immediately became excited to work there. They train you on which area of the beauty world interests you, either Make-up, Fragrance, Skincare, Hair or Just a well rounded knowledge of everything.

Aspetti positivi

free products, discounts, endless samples

uniforms, strict protocols
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva