Logo Sephora
Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora - Pittsburgh, PA

UtilitàValutazioneData
10 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4.527 recensioni

positive

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
I love working there, managers are very kind and helpful, the work environment is very nice, that was my dream job for a while and now that I got to work there I am so happy
Ambiente lavorativo

Fun but not worth the money

Fun job with gratis and education and lots of makeup goodies but truthfully all they care about is how much the basket is worth and credit cards, it’s a money hungry gossip culture and there no way to move up, they just pile on hours and managers sit in the office.

Gratis and snacks

Aspetti negativi

Scheduling, managers, too much work too little pay
Ambiente lavorativo

Great atmosphere but not much for advancement.

I’m a part time Product Consultant and I love working at Sephora. I enjoy helping customers and educating myself on the newest products. I consider myself a go-getter and very competitive. My numbers can prove that. I’ve been at Sephora for almost a year but don’t feel like I’m growing. I started this position with 4 years experience in the beauty industry and I feel like my previous experience doesn’t matter. Around my location I’ve interviewed for full time Sephora positions but they only cared how much experience I’ve had within the company. I do wonder, could this be only my location or is this at every Sephora? I recently had my career meeting with my manager and she was more concerned with numbers than my future. I understand numbers are important but during a career meeting you’d think it would be more about an employees future advancement. I left the meeting feeling the same as I walked in.

Aspetti positivi

Gratis, Fast paced environment, Bonus, Competitive.

Aspetti negativi

No set schedule, Low hours, Limited advancement, Limited positions.

Fast paced retail environment

Fun place to work, working weekends and holidays gets tiring after a while but its a great company to work for. Discount was great and increased during the holiday season.

Great atmosphere

I love my job and enjoy the fun and friendly atmosphere. However, the hours are inconsistent and it is very difficult to move up in the company due to lack of positions.

Fun work environment

Lack of positions
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Ambiente lavorativo

If you have a chance its worth it.

Fantastic work environment however the management within the store I worked lacked compassion and sympathy. Great education though. I think if i would have stayed ans fought for what was riht or what i deserved I could have learned even more. I was with the company for 2.5 years and loved what I learned however, the management team I had caused this store to lose alot of amazing employees.

Aspetti positivi

gratis. education. hands on experiance.

Aspetti negativi

the people you work with
Ambiente lavorativo

Great company to work for with a strong set of values

-Sephora strongly stands behind their values -day to day life was different; dealing with different clients from different backgrounds -Co-workers are passionate about the company and the products
Ambiente lavorativo

Productive, fun environment to work and grow in

once you get clocked in you learn a piece of information everyday about a product every hour the supervisors tell you which area they want you in and also gives you a chance to change areas if you wish too. its a family atmosphere they give you opportunity to grow and learn its all about being a team. the hardest part about the job is leaving its a great place to work and to be i fell in love with the company.

Fun workplace

A typical day at work consists of mark ups, mark downs, returns, exchanges, makeovers, giving clients knowledge about the products they are purchasing. There is not really a hard part to the job that I have I love the job, the only hard part is opening a jcpenny charge being they do not get any percentages off in sephora because all the sales and coupons are excluded so there is no point in opening one if you do not get savings with it. What I enjoy the most is applying makeup to clients and performing makeovers.

Discounts, coworkers, clients

Aspetti negativi

Opening charge cards, working almost every weekend.

Great Work Environment!!

I absolutely love Sephora! Its a great place to learn, grow, and find your perfect fit within the LVMH company. The people, cast and clients both, are amazing! My favorite part of working for Sephora is our clients! They are amazing!

Aspetti positivi

Brand Reps and you get to try a ton of new products

None!!!
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva