Sephora
3.9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora - San Diego, CA

Ordina per

UtilitàValutazioneData
26 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4,634 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo

fun work place but you have to love people

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Some people move up and some don't. Hours depend on goals being reached. Not the best pay, but you work in makeup so the fun atmosphere compensates for that if you don't live paycheck to paycheck or are out on your own.

Underpaid and overworked

Workers are over worked with no end in sight. We deserve a better pay and work conditions. Store has a high turnover rate because we are treated badly.

pay, short staffed, stress

Amazing Company

Sephora is the best company I’ve worked for. Tons of education, development, and growth. The company genuinely cares about their employees. Not to mention a generous employee discount and lots of free product.

Great atmosphere

It was a great experience working there, even though it was seasonal. The staff was very nice and welcoming. You Understand and know all the brands that you can help the clients.

Stressful

I work inside JCP Sephora they are cheap they do not pay their assistant managers enough money it’s sad cuz if a manager doesn’t like you they can stunt your growth. Even gratis is far and few between now I’ve been with the company 5 years and i used to be so excited to come to work now it is a drag

Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Great, energetic working enviorment

working at sephora i was surrounded by great hardworking team members always willing to help and teach me along the way. sephora taught me many skills such as time management, the ability to multi task, and customer service skills.

Over all great

Sephora is a wonderful company to work for. You receive day to day trainings daily goals communication to service clients gratis to try out products sick time and great co works

Gratis, lunch, bonuses

Aspetti negativi

Non perks for Not reaching our goals
Ambiente lavorativo

Great place to work, learn and grow

Sephora is a great company to work for. They believe in great client service and the importance of educating clients about their perfect beauty routine, product knowledge and how to apply the products. I’ve had an amazing career experience with Sephora. Lots of high elevated trainings and great client service skills.

Aspetti positivi

Gratis, great beauty/product knowledge trainings

Salary, hours and bonus

Positive

Overall I enjoyed my time working at sephora during the holidays and would be interested in returning. I love makeup as it is nice working with people who share the same passion.
Ambiente lavorativo

good

-Product knowledge -Clientele opportunities -Competitive bonuses -Job training -Yearly training -Gratis -Room for growth -Room for advancement -Employee discount

Love it

Really provided me the proper foundation of good work ethics. Great for anyone who likes to work in teams and enjoys providing customer service. I love this job.

Challenging and Rewarding

I am the leader that I am today because of some of the amazing things that Sephora has provided me. Leadership cluster trainings and ongoing development has been greatly impactful. It is an extremely challenging (in a management role) as well as rewarding for the things Sephora gives back.

education

stress

loved it

i loved it, great benefits and free makeup. clients were amazing and education was top notch. only thing is they dont provide partime employees maternity leave

free makeup

Aspetti negativi

no maternity leave for parttime

fun workplace

A typical day at wok means you have to bring your very best that day, it was so much fun working there, met new people everyday, our team of employees weren't just a workmates we were all sisters and brothers/friends. The hardest part of the job was waking up at 4am.

gifts for hard work

early wake up
Ambiente lavorativo

fun enviorment for cosmetic sales

working for this company definitely made me grow more into the retail industry as a person and as a sales associate to develop my skills for a future management position

hours, pay, growth

nothing

Values Based Company

Amazing company to work for. It is a values based company and management truly cares about you. I learned in this company the people work for people. The hardest part of the job in management is everyone thinking that they can do your job better then you can. Compensation could be better for the amount of work that you do. If you apply for this company and you think that all you have to do is make a woman feel pretty then don't apply. You will WORK hard but it will be worth it.

Aspetti positivi

Values, fun place to work, great peer relationships

Aspetti negativi

if you move districts you are back at the bottom for management promotion
Ambiente lavorativo

Great company to work for. Fast past and rewarding

My typical day at work would involve payroll forecasting, balancing the budget, touchbase with the leadership team to ensure we are all on the same page in reaching and follwing company goals and values. one on ones with staff to ensure they are on the right track in their personal goals in Sephora. People develoment is a key strenght as well as action oriented and results driven. I've learned that the most imortant factor was training my team to really get to know our clients and think outside of the box. In the beauty industry, its a personal connection you make with your clients and they have many options to go and buy their cosmetics any where but our goal was to keep them coming back to use based on the service they recieved. I also had one of the top rated scores from our online client service servey. My store was number 1 in the distrct and number 2 in the west coast. the hardest part of my job was the traveling and the most enjoyable was being on the sales floor working side by side with my team and clients as well as vendors.

Aspetti positivi

free products. building relationships and partnerships

travel

Hated the company

Hated my job and the people I worked for. Would never refer someone to this company.

Fun workplace. Always busy

Cashier for the holiday season. Very fun with flexible schedule.
Ambiente lavorativo

Great company, fun and energetic. Great learning enviroment

Working at Sephora was a great pleasure, I learned a lot about customer Service as well as expanding my Artistry as a make-up artist. I was able to grow a lot within the year that I was there. I went from working at the cash register to managing the Beauty Studio within a 6 month period.

Aspetti positivi

Great training, Awesome one on one's with Brands. Continued education in both Brands and Artistry.

Aspetti negativi

Bad Management, violated break policy, not much team work

engaging,fun,active,great atmosphere,busy .

I worked seasonal October 2013-January 2014 it was the holidays , it was exciting , fun, busy , i always had something to do which was great , and then time would fly . I learned a lot ! I learned about the stores history , the background , the expectations , product knowledge , skin care , how to open and close according to holiday hours , signing clients up for jcpenney credit ,working the register,gift wrapping ,up selling , and meeting all the jobs requirements . Everyone from my co workers to my clients were all awesome , the best part of my job was learning new things , connecting with my clients along with co workers , and giving my clients an extraordinary experience , ensuring that they will come back to my store !
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva