Logo Sephora
Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora - San Jose, CA

UtilitàValutazioneData
17 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4.563 recensioni

Great culture

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
great company culture and values. Sephora does stand for all and wants to help all clients. Its still retail at the end of the day and still focus on "selling" over other priorities,

Love this Company

Been here almost 5 years now and i do not plan on going to another company any time soon. Everyday i learn something new at work. i come in, do my work, i get to work on my own pace, i do my own schedule, great work life balance
Ambiente lavorativo

It is a great particle job ,managers are fair ,they are very professional smkkaosozizjzjzizkaoanwnsbebebebebwjkakakzkzkskaoakakakakkakqwkaksjzuzuxuzuziziziaiaiaiaiaiw
Ambiente lavorativo

Not flexible with hours not enough days only like 2 days out of the week each day is like 3-4 hrs only ............. Not worth it Only gratis But definitely not worth it

Hard work low pay

Consistently moving, low pay, for hard work and it is hard to move up fast. Very fast paced. Can easily be overworked and seemed to leave the employees feeling stressed.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Great skills

Learn a lot with company as you grow with company. Certification and discounts. Learn new trends and also great hours during holiday. Positions always available internally

Beauty manager

I loved what I did for my team and for my clients. It gave me joy to be able to promote one of my own. It also gave me a lot of joy when I impacted my clients in a big way. You just never know who your going to come across that day and how much you may touch their heart just by making them feel better about themselves and all you know was you were doing your job. But our job is so much more then just putting on makeup we are touching people's hearts. That's why I want to touch people's hearts in a bigger and more impactful way.

great

It gives good discount, free stuff, and use all the products. The company has good stocks and gives you part of the funds when the company reaches its goals.

Its really meh

If you have the right managers it could be alright, but if there are consistant problems that arent resolved over 2 years then most of them arent doing their jobs. Thus I must do most of them for them.

Aspetti positivi

they bring food sometimes and we get gratis

management
Ambiente lavorativo

Very fun work environment with friendly colleagues

Loved working here! Super friendly environment, very clean, fun, and outgoing. Management helped in every way possible and made the work experience worth going to work

Not what I thought

It's a moderately decent job for those trying to get their foot in the door of the makeup industry. I, however, feel that depending on your management team you'll be able to take your career far. The work experience I received here was similar to what everyone states on YouTuber; its a horrible place to work at.
Ambiente lavorativo

was okay, a little competitive

it was okay working it, a lot of the members seemed snobby and always were on you for doing anything. Management was nice, expect for some they were rude at times.

discount

great mangement

My experience here was unforgettable the staff was so much like family and they are so nice. my favorite part about working here is the enviorment. theres never a dull moment and the clients just make you work for your check. my least favorite part would have to be working with difficult client that don't know what they need but every advise you give them they want to go against it.

Aspetti positivi

freindly enviorment, great managment, flexible hours
Ambiente lavorativo

Productive, fun, and fast paced work environment

Cashwrap- checked out clientele while providing excellent service and great energy for a great last impression. Color/skincare/haircare/fragrance (Beauty Specialist)- Sell/educate/apply cosmetics to clientele while building great rapport and providing excellent service for an everlasting experience.

Aspetti positivi

To have the chance to make others feel good about themselves, Amazing healthcare benefits

Fun, high paced workplace

Excellent for those who enjoy juggling multiple clients and responsibilities. Reasonable hours and stellar communication among peers and management.

Food provided, excellent balance

Stressful client environment

Exciting work place

Management is very compassionate of casts needs even when the store is busy with multiple projects to complete throughout the work day. My colleagues are very supportive of each other and we all work together as a team. Saying "no" to a client is difficult when you can't assist them, but following through with their request is very rewarding at the end of the day.

Aspetti positivi

Complimentary lunches, free classes with our products

Aspetti negativi

breaks are not on time, limited communication

Sales associate

Busy, requires lots of team work. Management is switched around alot so there is not much consistency.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva