Sephora
3.9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora per Actor

Ordina per

UtilitàValutazioneData
36 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4,634 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo

It can be a great place to work if you have the right leadership guiding you

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Depending on the store that you work in, it can either inspire you, or discourage you. I have visited locations where there is a happy work culture because Beauty Advisors are treated with dignity and respect. Unfortunately, the store that I worked in, the Store Director only looked out for her best interest, which then caused a negative culture within the team. You can get the best trainings from great brands, as well as a Pro Artist to guide you through your artistry techniques; there are wonderful resources with that! You also can get a lot of gratis, which is great! But for me, the reason I left is because my management didn't believe in the work life balance value that Sephora promotes.

Aspetti positivi

Lots of education and gratis

No work life balance

Sephora cashier was fun

It was very fast faced on busy days , enjoyed helping clients finding their items, nothing really much to complain, It was only temporary , the managers then were very nice and caring.

Aspetti positivi

The managers care for their staff

Fun environment

Working at Sephora was absolutely fun! We received lots of training weekly with brand reps coming in and giving us in-service training on a new product or the whole line. Any time a new product came out, we received training for it and for the most part, we received the new product to be fully educated on it and love it. The Store Manager is a sweetheart and communicates well with the staff. She's been there for years and still has the same vibrancy. My coworkers were phenomenal!

Aspetti positivi

Product education, the Store Manager is awesome, culture is positive, had phenomenal coworkers.

Aspetti negativi

My whole paycheck went back to the store!

Awesome place to work

This is an awesome place to work. The management is very helpful at teaching and training. They give you tons of goodies and so you know what to recommend and expand knowledge.
Ambiente lavorativo

I really liked working here.

I really liked working here. The only thing I didn't like about the job was the space. It is such a small compacted store. Its hard to move around in there.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Ambiente lavorativo

Great opportunity for training in related fields

a great opportunity for anyone interested or a passion in training with cosmetics. not amazing hours, and pay isn't great. a decent place to work but not amazing,

paid 15 minute breaks

poor hours

Plays favoritism

Management definitely play favoritism. A full time employee gets less hours than a part time employee. There’s a lot of unprofessional issues going on at this location. They tell other employees not to talk to certain people. You get trained on most of the brands but you may not receive the product you were promised from the brand rep because management is being very shady keeping the product for themselves or giving extra to certain employees. You look forward to going to work, but unfortunately not for most of the employees. Corporate has no idea what’s going on. Hopefully this location can get its act together.

Gratis

Terrible working environment

Cast member

sephora allows you to be your self and embrace new things they also allow for team growth and coaching opportunities sephora also allows employees to be open about themselves and have fun with clients
Ambiente lavorativo

I enjoyed the learning process that Sephora provided. We all worked as a team to meet our sales goals. n/a

Good first job

Seasonal cast member later hired as full time employee. Decent pay, hours are not the greatest, but for those who need evening or weekends it works well.

Loved it

Loved it hope to work there again! I unfortunately had a lot going on in my personal life and regrettably needed to leave. It was a lot of fun ! Games in the morning touch base, peers were out going, so fun catching a glimpse of all the new products before they drop

Great Place to work

Your hard work is always acknowledged and there is always a way to advance yourself in the company.Its a great place to work, and they believe in work life balance.

Creative Environment

Sephora is a dream job for me. Unfortunately the pay is extremely low for a single person in a household with solo income. Otherwise I would have remained with the company and pursued advancement.

Fun and Innovative Workplace

Sephora has an excellent work/life/balance policy. It is a fun, innovative and fast paced work environment. I learned an insurmountable amount of information pertaining to the beauty industry, as well as the culture that surrounds the beauty industry.

Aspetti positivi

Learning oppportuties, trainings, gratis, discount

Aspetti negativi

Short breaks, sometimes unflexiable schedules

Lots of drama

I have read many reviews on Glassdoor re: Sephora. I saw they were top company to work for. I am currently employed there and very disappointed in the company. There is a lot of drama with the cast. There are weeks and weeks when you get scheduled for 8 hours a week. NO one can live of that. The pay ranges. Its all based on experience. But the hours are terrible. I do not recommend working there if you need more than 8 hours a week.

Free makeup

Hours are very unstable

Great place of employment

A typical work day consisted of replenishing product, receiving shipment and helping clients with their merchandise. Management was very helpful. I loved every aspect of the job.

fun place to be

there is so much to see and touch in this store. It reminds me of a toy store for grown ups. Every makeup line has so many colors and choices... i could stay for hours!

Excellent atmosphere

A typical day at sephora is not an ordinary day. It is a dream job to work side by side with makeup artist and all the management . Everyone treats each other with respect and courtesy. I love it there and I wish to stay perminant . I love that I can help someone out that is not even on my level and I can help out all clients.

Discounts

Short hours
Ambiente lavorativo

Great starting pay, hard to advance e

An incredible work place with awesome benefits but very hard to be full time/in management. Great job for a student or second job for someone looking to work 10-15 hours a week.....

Great compensation, awesome culture

Aspetti negativi

Difficulty advancing, working nights/weekends, inconsistent schedule

Overal great company!

The politics suck! Leadership can be a real piece of work. Favortism, and fratenization with other members of leadership. The culture is great and the company has built their reputation on the values, which I love the most, however if the leadership does not live the values, it just leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Knowledge

bad leaders

Fun workplace

Working for Sephora was a long time dream and the company is great but the hours not so much. After the holidays is a very slow time and hours on not consistent enough to live off of.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva