Logo Sephora
Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora per Ambassador

UtilitàValutazioneData
5 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4.524 recensioni

Microwave Culture

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
To the naked eye Sephora seems like a dream job. Wonderful benefits, and a place to be yourself...or so I thought. Living in a major city where the cost of living is increasingly unbearable, the hourly rate is not enough especially for all the work I do. The company is ran by people who does not understand the culture of the beauty industry and is very much an oh so apparent cast system.

Good seasonal job

Honestly been with the company for 3 years now and I’m looking for a new job. The position is secure and stable but management is not always the best and could use more work and growth. If you have an emergency last moment it’s frustrating to call out. The amount of work you do for the pay you receive is not equivalent at all. You get gratis and they treat it like it should be part of your pay when it’s part of your product training. They don’t follow the by law required breaks for 15 min instead they do 10 only with a 30 min lunch. I am a full time college student so it works well flexibility wise with my schedule but the pay doesn’t make it worth how stressful the job is. The insurance is amazing which is what makes me stay until I find a better opportunity.

Aspetti positivi

Healthcare, discount

Aspetti negativi

Short breaks, management

Busy Location, Coworkers like Family

The location I worked at was particularly busy, but at the same time everyone worked together really well which made the day go by a lot quicker. The benefits at Sephora for a full time Cast member are pretty good! Great job for someone who is passionate about makeup, skincare, or beauty in general.

Aspetti positivi

Making new friends, and benefits

Aspetti negativi

Busy, hard working, clientele can be rude

Highlights

Highlights Flexible Dedicated team player Excellent time management Analytical Relationship selling Reliable and dependable Accomplishments F.I.F.I New York Certified Fragrance Expert / Nose /Sales Specialist Has taken brands such as Juicy Couture and increased sales by 133.5% month to year date . (Is able to provide the Sephora monthly fragrance Brand Comp Report ) Able to pick a brand and single handedly place it on the top three . Was in charge of conducting the Fragrance training for the entire district of Sephora as well as put together the training guide used by the district. Was invited to speak on numbers at a Sephora district managers meeting. Awarded for over five years service to Sephora USA , Inc Now does part time work for ABC Television , NBC Television , Oxygen Channel and more

Better back then

The Management was great back then. I've heard it's changed for the worse. But during my tenure there it was good.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva