Logo Sephora
Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora per Artist

UtilitàValutazioneData
20 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4.563 recensioni

Perks for free stuff

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
I do love the perks of free items but the management team needs improvement. One in particular but other than that. It’s a great place to work. It needs to have a better sense of understanding though.

Free products

Work life balance

I loved it

Everything was GREAT Good workplace culture, surrounded by a lot of people who love the same thing as you. Managers are supportive. Many incentives to receive gratis. Nice rewards.
Ambiente lavorativo

Fast paced, less competitive, fun

Extremely fast paced work environment, opportunities to exceed in leadership and management roles, continuing education always makes this job always interesting. Pay needs better compensation however.

Run! Work for Ulta

Store Director has her favorites. They are the ones that got promoted with no experience, no trying and no earning of respect. Then they cause nothing but drama between employees.
Ambiente lavorativo

Great place for makeup artist who are learning and sharpening there skills

Great place to work!! Great people too!! I loved my experience there! So many great new opportunities I was able to participate in and grow from!!! The culture is definitely a beauty community!

Gratis/ people

Management bias
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Too much favoritism

Regardless of how much they attempted to deny it, there was always obvious favoritism toward certain employees. Only certain people were told of promotional opportunities and/or some were told that promotions were going to be filled “out of store.” In the end, it was the favorites that ever got promoted. None of them ever lasted either.

Aspetti negativi

Bad management, too much favoritism, no work-life-balance and the list goes on

Sephora

Great company to work for, great values and actually stands by them. I really enjoyed working at my location too, the entire cast there got along for the most part and there wasn't really any cliques to worry about interfering with your job.
Ambiente lavorativo

Overwhelming and unorganized, no communication

Sephora is a very overwhelming place to work, it's very unorganized and there is no communication with a new manager on the floor every hour. Management makes it very hard to love what you do.

Management, no communication

Team

Within Sephora everyone worked as a team, it was like a second family, and I really appreciated the opportunity. I felt comfortable and was able to grow.

Lunch, Positive Energy

Inconsistant Hours

Fun place

I love makeup so it was a very fun place to work at. I love the gratis and trying new products. My team was absolutely great. I would go back if I was getting paid more and if I had weekends off.

Love/Hate

Loved the cast members and gratis. Loved the clients. Management was rude, inflexible for students, and catty. Wish I could've stayed, but management essentially ousted me with the hours they kept giving me and refusing to listen to my concerns, even though I had been working there far longer than they had.

Aspetti positivi

Food, gratis, supportive coworkers, clients.

Aspetti negativi

Management, wages, no room to advance.
Ambiente lavorativo

Productive and fun place to work

it is always a pleasure walking into Sephora as a cast. The management is amazing ! Basically a job where you walk in and walk out with more energy. The most challenging part of the job is pleasing the client, which is rare because most clients leave happy and feel more confident than they came in. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting the opportunity to change one's perspective on themselves, higher self esteem, boost confidence and lastly the GRATIS

Free Lunches

Ehh

Managers are strict. Not approachable. I was even told one of them were racist by other staff members. I got interviewed at two stores on 42st and lets just say I choose the wrong one.

50% of the management are dreadful
Ambiente lavorativo

Productive and Fun workplace environment.

You will learn so much about this industry. The lax work environment and flexible hours allows you to balance your life with your schedule.

Aspetti positivi

You will meet a lot of great people.

Wages

Un-meetable expectations

You go into this company with all these promise and Candy Land dreams. Granted, the company itself isn't the problem. It's who they let have the keys to the kingdom. I know not all locations are having these problems, but when I work my tail off and get zero credit for it and then watch others take all the credit for my hard work and bask in the light of my my work, I have an issue with this. Hard work and loyalty is not rewarded nor recognized that this location. They take you for granted and then you are left realizing that all those days you worked open to close or bent over backwards was all for granted.

Free product, great training

Aspetti negativi

Lack of communication, false promises

Fun and Productive work environment

At Sephora, I learned how to build sales, communicate with clients with professionalism yet still build loyalty. The management and coworkers respected each other and team work is highly valued.

Makeup Artist

I enjoy my job. It is a very great stepping stone into my Makeup Artistry Career. I feel this is a great company. I love that I can teach my client makeup tips and expand my artistic abilities.

Very fun place to work

It doesn't feel like you are working because you are having so much fun. Of course every place of employment has its ups and downs. I love working here. The drive from my house is just very far.

Aspetti positivi

Gratis, education of products, fun, motivational.

Aspetti negativi

Not much opportunity to move up

A amazing experiance

A typical day would consist of cleaning my station and re stalking all my materials, making sure my brushes are dry from the night before cleaning, then you get your daily dose from your dic in charge, You start walking around greeting all the amazing clients and pull someone in my chair to show them exactly what they want and techniques. After that client is done and your sale is closed you move on to meet more amazing clients, At the end of your shift you clean up your station and wash your brushes, look at all your successful sales and you end your day , looking forward to doing it all again.

Aspetti positivi

free lunches, beauty products, education provided by sephora, and all brands

healthcare

great place to work

i loved working at sephora fantastic work place great brands fun environment

Aspetti positivi

constant training and learning about products

i have none
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva