Sephora
3.9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora per Beauty Consultant - Kelowna, BC

Salario/Contratto
Stabilità del lavoro/Carriera
Direzione
Ambiente lavorativo

An above-average retail setting.

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
There are high, and immediate, expectations in this environment. Employees are constantly being asked to do more and better than the day before. While this is wonderful for growth, at a certain point, it becomes overwhelming. Standards change nearly as often as the clientele. Overall, those that work here are friendly with one another. There is definite improvement needed in many cast members that are put into elevated roles. It seems that positions are filled without regard for how that individual will perform in such a role. Management, in general, is quite good at my location. The hardest parts of the job: perfection is the aim, and human-like qualities don't often serve well enough here. The work that we do is worth far more than what it is we get paid; we are the lowest-paying cosmetic retailer in the industry, and we lack a commission structure. Many of us have second and even third jobs, and find it difficult to do anything but barely survive on the wage we are given. The most enjoyable parts: gratis from brands, and the training and education that are provided by representatives for those brands. Also, getting to see that you've improved someone's mood with an interaction, in addition to feeling as though you've imparted knowledge and wisdom.

Aspetti positivi

Gratis, training, certain client interactions

Aspetti negativi

Insufficient pay, promoting unfit employees, some cattiness from staff
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva

• Sephora
  • Recensioni dei dipendenti
  • Kelowna, BC
  • Beauty Consultant
Spiegaci come possiamo migliorare questa pagina
Cosa aggiungeresti o cambieresti?