Logo Sephora
Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora per Cashier

Ordina per

UtilitàValutazioneData
231 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4.527 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo

Fun and creative work place

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
A typical day may include helping customers determine make-up brands and color palettes, or helping customers finalize their purchase at cash register

Aspetti positivi

Ability to earn free products
Ambiente lavorativo

Productive fun workplace with bad management

Sephora is a great career opportunity if you plan on only having Sephora in your life. (Most) management is unapproachable and makes working feel as if you are walking on eggshells. Schedule was often changed last minute (not following labour laws) and staff would not be directly notfied and would get in trouble for missing an improper scheduled shift. Was promised career advancements within Sephora and travelled for training, dedicated many years to this company with no explanation or reasoning to why I was stuck in the same position.

Aspetti positivi

Friendly co-workers, good benefits, good training

Management, no commission

H o r r i b l e.

Working at Sephora was something I’d wanted to do for so long, so I was beyond excited when I was hired. After the first day I was already miserable. They are a very judgmental company and a lot of the time it feels as though you’re back in highschool because the “cast” is extremely cliquey. The management I worked under was an absolute disaster. Each of them would tell you to do the opposite of what the other told you so you were constantly getting in trouble if you did what one said and not the other. There was never a correct way to do something for anyone. If you asked for time off they would ask you a million personal questions that a manager should not be asking an associate. It was ridiculously unprofessional and I’ll never work for a company like this again.

Literally nothing

Judgemental, unprofessional, inconsistent, disrespectful

Great work place

I really enjoyed my time at Sephora and learned not only more about the beauty industry but the company’s beliefs too. I think the values are very strong and it is more like a big family all looking out for each-other!

Aspetti positivi

Great values, good team players

Aspetti negativi

Can get busy and have to thing on one’s toes

fav job

was one of my favorite jobs, I never had a job that has made me feel so included and taught me so much. This was the first job I had where working never necessarily felt like work and coworkers who were so welcoming and kind.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Fun

Working here you get gratis which is free makeup Short hours and Thursday showed favorites. Got cut without even know I was cut they just stop putting me on the schedule and I just asked if I was fired and they said no but was never in the schedule

Free make up

Working weekends
Ambiente lavorativo

Fun and artistic place to work

Had a lot of fun working there in college and if you love makeup it’s a great place to work. I made a lot of friends working there. Management was willing to help you succeed.

Free food, gratis, fun

Aspetti negativi

Every weekend, can get really busy

Fun place to work!

If you’re a makeup fanatic like me you’re gonna love your job! The pay is not that great , but the other perks are amazing. Like the samples you get to take home and full size gratis (free products) when companies send some! Overall really fun experience :) recommend if you’re not living paycheck to paycheck. Especially on part time

Horrible co-workers

Everyone is for themselves- at least at the location I worked at. No one was willing to cover shifts. My coworkers were mean and judgmental - coworkers at the same “level” as me tried to boss me around. Management doesn’t even trust employees- they check our bags every time we leave the store.

Free makeup

Coworkers
Ambiente lavorativo

I really enjoyed working for Sephora the management teams was great and helped a lot. It felt like a little family . They gratis was amazing that we got and everyone was encouraging

Gratis

Hours and pay

Horrible management

I can’t say this is true for all Sephoras, but at this location there is no respect for employees and there is no room for promotion. There is also no work/life balance or inclusivity for POC or LBGT which Sephora prides itself on.

Great culture

great company culture and values. Sephora does stand for all and wants to help all clients. Its still retail at the end of the day and still focus on "selling" over other priorities,

Fun first retail job

The benefits were okay, but not worth the work. Dealing with upset clients everyday got really tiring. The only good thing was the gratis we got. Management was hit and miss, some were great, others did not care about their job.

Aspetti positivi

free products, lots of training

pay, benefits

fun place to work at

I enjoyed working with my coworkers. They were very supportive of my work and encouraged me to use my talent and skills for other opportunities with the company.

Easy going

It was fun to interact with different customers and the managers were very reasonable and caring. They treat you like you’re part of the family and I love it.

Very fun place to work.

LOVED working at Sephora. Honestly left to go into a different field of work. If you are passionate about make up and don’t really have skill this is perfect for you and if you do have skill it’s great to build clientele.

Aspetti positivi

Free products, makeup application skills and techniques

Fun productive place

While working at Sephora I mainly only cashed people out but often at times I would clean and stock the store as well as when customers needed help even though I didn’t know many things I would help them to the best of my ability
Ambiente lavorativo

Good place to start in the industry

It is a great place to work if you want to learn about the beauty industry, and network however management at this location shows favourtism, and made work into a competive enviroment

Gratis, knowledge, connections

Catty work enviroment

Best store to work

Great team, great company a lot of good things happen there. Very fun place. People are great and become friends. Good perks and benefits. Great management team at Destiny USA mall

A lot of Free itemes

Aspetti negativi

Not a lot of hours for part timers
Ambiente lavorativo

Productive and great work enviroment

I loved working at Sephora Pacific Center. The training was great as well as management. The work environment was great and chill. The gratis products were a great plus.

Free makeup and skincare

It was okay

Staff had cliques and would talk about each other behind their backs. Some artists who are there for awhile feel like they are above you . Otherwise okay and will have some friends

Aspetti positivi

Genuine connections with some coworkers, discount
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva