3.9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora per Customer Service Associate / Cashier

UtilitàValutazioneData
45 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4,634 recensioni

great work place enviornment

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
The management really want you to thrive and so they have development conversations that help you understand what you need to do to get to where you want to go. I was lucky enough that I had such supportive leaders that invested in me, and colleagues that truly want to see us all succeed. If you have the positive and can-do attitude, with a strong set of problem solving skills, this job although stressful, was extremely rewarding. I felt valued and listened to and my team made it so worthwhile to work in retail.

Aspetti positivi

great pay flexible learn makeup techniques Culture of belonging Fun Fast paced Values based

Sephora

Working for Sephora was absolutely amazing, I had the best co worked. The management team could have used some work. They were very picky about who they favored. You also get gratis, which is free product from the store and vendors. The environment was fun, and upbeat. Customer service a must be absolutely amazing. Overall 10/10.

Gratis

Aspetti negativi

Holidays are extremely busy.

Great discounts

Fun place to work pre pandemic. You get to take samples and play with the makeup. It was alway fun when brands came and gave up little samples and gifts

Fun place very inclusive

Aspetti negativi

Get ready to stand for hours
Ambiente lavorativo

It is a great particle job ,managers are fair ,they are very professional smkkaosozizjzjzizkaoanwnsbebebebebwjkakakzkzkskaoakakakakkakqwkaksjzuzuxuzuziziziaiaiaiaiaiw
Ambiente lavorativo

Great introduction into customer service

I was not the best version of myself when I worked for this company, honestly, I wish I could've been so much better back then. I believe if I was who I am now I could've thrived. Because I think at Sephora you'll go as far as you want to and every member will support you along the way! It's really awesome to see artists start practicing on stage then go to traveling to events, taking on bookings, and doing their own artistry on the side while still maintaining a full-time position. This company offers so much incentive and gratis it's unbelievable. You can ask about learning more about other worlds, expanding your knowledge, possibly finding your passion. They host plenty of events and there is just so much room for opportunities that I wish I would've taken advantage of. You'll learn a lot there if you are open to it.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Great PT Job

I eased back into the workforce after having my kids by getting a part-time job at Sephora. It was just what I needed! My “happy place” as I called it. The team was great, fun, hard working, and cared about their employees. The discount was good and the gratis products were a great perk. Def room for advancement here.

So much fun!

Sephora did not even feel like a job, it was so much fun meeting new people and helping clients. There was always so much to learn and explore and everyday was a really fun!
Ambiente lavorativo

Love it but pay could be better.

I loved working here but One thing I noticed is that almost everyone had another job because this BILLION dollar company can only afford to pay us (when I was working here) $11 an hour. Yes you get a discount but that should be a perk not something used to explain the low pay! A cute job if you want to brag but it's just a makeup retail job that many can get. I do however LOVE the culture here! You know your day's expectations and it made it that more enjoyable and you being able to focus. If you love makeup like me then I say give it a try but just know the pay is terrible.

Beautiful Studio , Beautiful People

I just started so I cant say much besides EVERYONE was nice. I was interviewed by two extremely nice people and they made me feel so welcomed. It was more like a conversation then a interview.

Aspetti positivi

the gratis, discounts and the coworkers

the hours
Ambiente lavorativo

A very fun and rewarding workplace

Working at Sephora has been a highlight of my job experiences. I've developed so many friendships with my co-workers, learned so much about makeup and skincare, and the roles were simply super fun to do! Even though it was exhausting at times—like every retail job—my customer service skills were constantly challenged, and it is now my strongest skill set. There were times when I'd work a full 8 hr shift, I'd start to go insane over the terrible music playlist on repeat. Other than that very miniscule factor, I'd work for Sephora again in a heartbeat!

Aspetti positivi

Free snacks, free makeup, makeup and skincare knowledge

Ambiente lavorativo

It’s an amazing place to work at and the greatest company ever.

I really enjoyed working with Sephora in Dubai, very nice and organized place that I can see myself do best at. I really hope to get hired because I can do way more in my positions.
Ambiente lavorativo

Amazing work-life balance and friendly enviroment

Everyone is super friendly and helpful here!!! Since day one you can feel welcome. This helped me out to develop and learn skills that helped me out later on.

productive and fun

very fast paced and if you love makeup and know about makeup then it is a good side job to have. It gets very busy at times and it can be a bit stressful and challenging.

Terrible management

Management was awful. They picked favourites and were rude to employees they didnt like or werent perfect. The older employees were very "cliquey". They made some of us stand in one place at the front of the store for 8hrs straight (with one 30 minute lunch break) for my first three days. My back and feet were in so much pain but i was not allowed to go to the back for a 5 minute break. There was one manager i worked with a few times and i asked them a question and they would always answer quite rudely. Actually all of the managers were very condescending. You cant get caught talking to your coworkers about products because apparently customers dont like to see that. Well thats what i was told. Many times i would call for help with something but my coworkers were too busy talking and literally twerking in the middle of the store to help.

nice friendly good place

it was a good place to work the people are ok and the perks of the job are good if you love cosmetics and skin care it the place for you can be a little pricey

My most favorite job

Lets get the bad stuff out of the way first. Minimum wage, yes it sucks. However, I get excited to go to work every day. There are so many talented and inspiring cast members and brand ambassadors. The leadership team is fantastic too. Everyone is kind and wants to help you grow. You are always learning new things, meeting new people and being challenged. I love working at Sephora and hope to stay in the company as long as possible. Sephora is all about growth and work life balance. The cast members are amazing! It's also rewarding when you make a clients day. If makeup and beauty is your passion and you are a people person then this is a great place to work.

Aspetti positivi

Gratis, celebtations, learning from peers, great work environment

Minimin wage (for now)
Ambiente lavorativo

Corporate job: it has taught me so much more than any other experience.

Working at Sephora has been very beneficial to me. This is my first corporate job and it has opened my eyes to what it takes to better myself as a professional. Again, Sephora has become like a family to me. My store means a great deal to me and I see this as a job that can take me places.
Ambiente lavorativo

Amazing place to work at

Everyone is so kind and inviting, always there to help you out. They have special work contest during the christmas seasons, which bring out your creative side.

Amazing Environment

Everyone is always super friendly and approachable. Never a dull moment loved how busy it always is. Management is always so understanding and helpful when it comes to schedules .

gratis, and friendly people

varying hours
Ambiente lavorativo

it was a fun place to work at

i very much. liked the job because of the pros the was not alot of cons i was intrested in makeup but now i am studing to be a medical assistant which is why i need this job so i can pay my tuition

Aspetti positivi

I got to take some makeup

nothing really

Sephora

A typical day at work was always pleasant. I was always greeted by my friendly management team and coworkers. I learned many things in the short amount of time I was there. I became stronger when it came to working with clients and I learned to comply with managements' standards and requirements. The hardest part of the job would be approving returns for clients; in many cases, due to company policy, I was not able to take back and fully credit returned products. I overcame it on my own because I knew I was doing the right thing.

Aspetti positivi

gratis, upbeat work environment, higher pay (above minimum wage)

not many hours
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva

• Aziende
  • Sephora
  • Recensioni dei dipendenti
  • Customer Service Associate / Cashier
Spiegaci come possiamo migliorare questa pagina
Cosa aggiungeresti o cambieresti?