Logo Sephora
Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora per Customer Service Team Lead

UtilitàValutazioneData
8 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4.565 recensioni

Fun Place to work

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Loved everything besides work life balance for management. Great discounts, fun as a cast member but major pressure for sales from corporate. Technology is great but used aggressively.

Aspetti positivi

discounts

Aspetti negativi

work life balance

The Mean Girls Club

The environment at Sephora is extremely toxic and high pressure with no reward and no respect. The majority are “mean girls” They really care more about selling and making a profit from customers.They claim to care about their people but that is a complete lie.They also claim to be inclusive and diverse, especially to POC but that is a ruse. They want to look like they are diverse, inclusive and respectful to POC, whether they are clients or staff but they are not, especially to whom they hire or don’t hire!

Amazing job environment

I love my job at Sephora. It was very easy for me to floors within the company, because I wanted it. If you work hard and take suggestion, it’s a very great company to work for!

I love working here.

Sephora is a great place to work, flexible schedule, monthly bonus potential, internal promoting, lots of promotion opportunities. Development of your career.

Exceptional Job experience

You get what you give! Honestly, one of the greatest jobs in the makeup industry I've had. And, it shows in my experience, you get what you give. And if you give 100% to you job, you'll get 100% back.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Ambiente lavorativo

It used to be a fun place to work until everything changed.

It used to be a good place with hours, bonuses and lots of fun activities. It's looking more and more like what it would be like to work at Ulta these days. Very sad that they stopped caring about their employees.

Great Company to work for

Wonderful company to work for they have amazing values. They care about their employees. Love working with clients and empowering them through beauty. Most difficult is the inconsistent scheduling (due to the needs of the business) working late nights and weekends. This is necessary for retail and is expected though.
Ambiente lavorativo

Fun work environment, stressful and frustrsting at times due to lack of communication.

A typical day would consist of planning how to make daily sales goals for each product consultant. Some days would be several hours of product knowledge and make up application trainings. I learned how to multi client and how to engage any type of customer by reading them and listening. The management changed within my time there and there came to be little room for growth and there was poor communication between the manager and fellow co-workers. The hardest part of the job was late night shifts when we weren't fully staffed and not every customer got the service they deserved. The most enjoyable part was applying someone's make up and having them leave feeling beautiful and having made a new friend. Also, when people would come back thanking you for whatever skincare/make up recommendation that was made by you.

Aspetti positivi

gratis, fun music

Aspetti negativi

health care, lack of management expertise
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva