Logo Sephora
Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora per Operations Consultant

Ordina per

UtilitàValutazioneData
91 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4.563 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo

Fun co workers, great customers.

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Great place to work. Management is supportive. You are on your feet 7 1/2 hours. Helping people to feel confident and good about themselves by making them look amazing. Love having repeat customers that we all know by name.

Free make up samples

long hours on feet

Underpaid and overworked

Literally the only plus is a paycheck (and even then it isn't that great). Management don't care to advance people who have worked there a long time, people are constantly stressed out and there have been many a mental breakdown in the back room.

Coworkers keep you entertained

Everything else
Ambiente lavorativo

Great company but hard to get into it

I only worked at my location for a year because they eliminated my position nation wide. I loved my job very much. Fun and up beat work place . management teaches you a lot because they want you to sell a lot .

Aspetti positivi

Discount and on site learning

Hard to get full time
Ambiente lavorativo

productive and fun work well with others

worked in a collaborative environmentprofessional and clean atmospheregreat customer serviceI had a great experience working at Sephora. The manager had an open door policy . I would have recommended this job to a friend. I enjoyed working with others. It was nice to wear a uniform and put on make up.

free cosmetics

Love it!

I absolutely love working for this company. I've been here for 4 years and love it. It's always so pleasant being at work. They're so considerate and understanding about your well being .
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Ambiente lavorativo

Great work environment, fun place to work. Many opportunities for advancement. Amazing benefits and possibility to work flexible hours. Management is a little inconsistent, some are amazing some need improvement.

Good people, poor pay

Overall okay please to work. Management wants to help you achieve your goals within the company. For a skilled makeup artist pay is low but nice for a side job (good goodies help too!)

Free product

Low pay, 95% female dominated and can getting a little high schooly

Sephora inside JCP, specifically

Working in Sephora inside of JCP started out really nicely and I enjoyed it. However they continuously picked the wrong managers for the department and it just destroyed the place. Everything they would say and do always felt like it wasn't the entire truth. The manager was always full of criticisms, which is typically fine, they're needed, but she literally never had a single positive thing to say. It just took the entire atmosphere of the store to such a negative and sad place. I'm not surprised they're going out of business. Stick to regular Sephora's if you want an actual educated experience and/or work environment.

Sephora employee review

Sephora is an okay company to work for but they play favoritism for some employees . Benefits are not very good . Hours are not the best always cutting hours .
Ambiente lavorativo

Management is always terrible.

If you are not part of their clique or petting their ego they are genuinely hostile and unhelpful. Immediate leads were much better. Both management were fired in the time I worked there. I hear their replacements are not much better. They treat anyone not in color or skin like janitors.

Great workplace plus Life and Work Balance

I was new to working in the operations side of retail and my managers were patient to teach me everything. The managers and artists do their best to make every new person feel welcomed. The benefits are great if you are full time. Being part time means your hrs can vary. The company does a great job to take care of its employees in times of crisis.
Ambiente lavorativo

Fun, team oriented place to work

This is a good place to work part time, you are paid fairly, they work with your schedule and you get store discounts. They encourage and help you learn about skin health, make up types and application, how to work with customers.

Opportunities to Grow

Through Sephora I was able to quickly gain a higher position through leadership. They allow employees room for growth if the employee so wishes to grow with the company.

a hard place to work

After starting at Sephora you learn quite quickly that this is a clique group. If you are not one of the favorites you will not be treated very well. The management can differ from each store and the "work-life balance" doesn't exist.

Low Mobility

Do yourself a favor and always be looking for your next move at this company. Get as much experience and training that they provide and ask your manager for opportunities.
Ambiente lavorativo

Can be difficult depending on store

The store I work at has a lot of issues not just with managers but with cast in general. A lot of great people that work their and are nice. But getting hours can be hard depending on the store.

great place to work

A typical day at work will normally consist of doing daily brand updates, stocking, and cleaning. I have learn at my job that if we all work together the outcome is greater, value peoples opinion more. Management is awesome. By far the best management team I have worked for in awhile. The hardest part of the job is getting all brand updates up to date in timely manner since there is so much. The most enjoyable part of the job is the work environment. Such an relief to actually work around people that care for you and you care for them.

Great place to work.

I loved working here, it was a great place to grow professionally as well as Internally. Love my co workers and my managers at the time were amazing. There is growth and opportunity in management.

Great training

Aspetti negativi

Short breaks, very intense customers.
Ambiente lavorativo

Fun, fast paced place to work

I worked at Sephora for 3 years and overall loved my experience there. The only downside in my opinion is working holidays, but you’ll have that with any retail job. If you love make up and you love people, it’s a great job. They train you and teach you everything you need to know if you’re an aspiring make up artist. They also offer retirement plans and insurance.

Aspetti positivi

Discounted luxury make up, in depth training, long lunch breaks

Working holidays

Productive and Fun Workplace

Really fast paced, but lots of encouragement from fellow employees. Managament gives encouragement and incentives. Lots of free product. Often free food/products from vendors.

Its retail, it sucks

Sephora itself is an amazing company, Sephora Inside JC Penney is not. Educations is limited, support is limited, you are expected to be both a consultant and security, and (at the time) I was an operations manager and I literally had to stop all processes for 2 hours a day to make sure everyone in the store had been greeted.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva