Sephora
3.9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora per Order Picker

UtilitàValutazioneData
36 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4,621 recensioni

Ok for a temporary job

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
I worked there part time on the weekends through a temp service as a part time job. A warehouse is always hot but it was extremely hot on Aberdeen, Md. Productivity expectations were fair to me but they still expected the same if it wasn’t that busy. It was also posted a few time a day (your production). It was just ok for me not sure as full time employee!

Aspetti positivi

Convenient for me as part time

Aspetti negativi

Short breaks, long lines for clocking in/out

it has poor management and POOR communication in HR

I would never recommend this company to NO one EVER! the management did not communicate with HR and the employees suffered behind that. I will never go back

Aspetti negativi

seasonal employees has no rights

Toxic work environment

The only good thing I can say about working there was the schedule and the weekly pay. I would absolutely Not recommend anyone working there. The management is poorly trained. Bullying occurs frequently. Only a handful of people received special privileges.

Ambiente lavorativo

If you like to walk in face paced environment, this is for you!

Walk a 750, 000 square foot warehouse up and down isles picking various products. Fast paced. Not much training, leads are helpful at times, supervisors have attitudes, always short with you. Pay is low. Overtime is great at peak times then massive layoffs. Overall a seasonal job to me.

Productive and Fun

The company overall is a great place.They lookout for their employees. Its not a hard job to do.Co-workers and management are very helpful. I like the job.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Ambiente lavorativo

Do not go to this company

Drew is the manager he is very rude they do not care about you at all they work you like a slave if u stop picking for 3 min there up your Throat. Very disappointed with this job

Temp

The work environment seems to be decent. The full time employees have a good retention rate. As a temp I would strive to become a full time employee for this company.
Ambiente lavorativo

Working was waste of time

Because I have did it everything and took me a year to get full time pay. So I had make my mind to leave this job and find something new or better money.
Ambiente lavorativo

The very first warehouse ive worked for and it was awesome

Would definitely go back. They were always there to help and assist and in way, if you needed to change schedules it was always available. They trained well.

Sephora

The good thing about the job is the hours are flexible. The bad thing about the job is there are barely any hours up for grabs. Otherwise it is a very neat job.

Fast Paced and Slightly Harrowing

Clock in to a herd of employees lined up to grab a scanner. Followed by a rush to find a cart and stock it. I learned to be more self motivated here as management never seems to be around when you need them, especially within the first crucial weeks. Otherwise a very friendly and open environment with plenty of space to move about safely. Honestly the only thing I liked about being employed here was the ability to choose when you take a break.
Ambiente lavorativo

It was a great work environment.

It was standing on my feet everyday taking peoples orders with 3 breaks. I learned a lot with working with the scanning gun. The workplace culture was nice there Hispanics, Africans, americans there. Sometimes they would give us free stuff like free candy and a thanksgiving dinner.

Aspetti positivi

I made a alot of money working there.

Aspetti negativi

Theres nothing i can say thats bad about sephora.
Ambiente lavorativo

It’s was an okay experience

I liked Sephora and I liked being around make up just the hours wasn’t going well with my school I am in college and I now do night online classes and would be able to work in the mornings and Sephora only has a second shift

It was ok

The management wasnt very good they messed my pay up and had my social security number wrong .. a typical day at work it was very hot and humid in the warehouse that was the hardest part was trying to stay cool while they want you to work very fast paced and they most enjoyable was honestly when I was clocking out lol
Ambiente lavorativo

Nice laid back but bad management

Bad management but a great job to work for. I enjoyed working there. They gave out gift boxes of merchandise for Christmas to all the permanent associates

Fun Place

This was a fun place to work at! The people were friendly, and Management was understanding. I learned time management and to get things done in a timely matter.

a warehouse

I acquired a lot experience for working in Sephora. Safety is the priority of everybody. The managers know how to get along with the workers as they used to organize some games to me you feel at home. With tree breaks a day your body has to rest a little for a 10 hours shift.

Dirty, rude, unfair hours

Working at the Sephora Warehouse was fun the first day..after that other workers started to get rude and would slow others down. I was constantly hit on by other men.

Don't do it

You will be unhappy. Long 10hr days. You can't talk or you will get in trouble. To much work for the money. Plus is you are on 4 days and off 3 unless its peak.
Ambiente lavorativo

Decent place to work temporarily until you find something new.

Not the best place I've worked at but the money was pretty decent. Usually a typical day at Sephora is your working in a hot warehouse with no A/C and water coolers that run out quickly.
Ambiente lavorativo

On going process of getting pay

I loved working at Sephora honestly. The only bad part was not being paid. I went through an agency and I never knew any different. I'm still goi mg through process of getting my pay and it's been 2 weeks.

Didnt get paid
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva

• Aziende
  • Sephora
  • Recensioni dei dipendenti
  • Order Picker
Spiegaci come possiamo migliorare questa pagina
Cosa aggiungeresti o cambieresti?