Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora per Product Consultant

Titolo
Località
260 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 4.527 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Somewhat flexible schedule but manager is not understanding. The customers are very wonderful and the environment is great! The manager is very condescending and sometimes rude
Ambiente lavorativo
This job is super fast paced and is on your feet all the time, and the management is flexible with college student schedules and other jobs. It is not for someone who wants a job with lots of downtime, and you must have skills in customer service. The only downside is in our current climate, customers are beginning to treat service employees worse than ever before, and my experience with this issue is the reason I left.
Aspetti positivi
free gratis/product, product training, inclusive team
Aspetti negativi
benefits only to ft or partial part time, work on holidays theyre open, on call schedules
Ambiente lavorativo
Working at Sephora was easy after training. If you have a good sense of the product knowledge, you’ll be a great asset to the team. Sales are tracked everyday, but most importantly so are credit card apps. You have to reach a certain amount of apps or you can get in trouble. Customers are often rude, but that is just how retail is.
Aspetti positivi
Nice coworkers, pay is okay, easy
Aspetti negativi
benefits, only okay pay, snobby district managers
Ambiente lavorativo
There is no work life balance. At my location we had a major passive aggressive store manager. They would turn the tables on you if you ever brought something up of their wrongdoing. Their HR department does anything to protect higher ups and little for lower wage workers. It’s all about money and in the end, everyone’s replaceable and they’ve said, if you don’t like customer service this isn’t the job for you. Felt like they wanted to push out their older cast to hire new workers and pay them less. They hound you about signing up customers for credit cards during the pandemic, and if you don’t build up high baskets you’re looked down on. Also if you’re too close to another associate they’ll seperate you at opposite ends of the store. This used to be a great company to work for but with everything they keep adding to the workload for minimum wage it’s not worth the stress. Plus everyday you’re told what you’re not doing well at and to sign up credit cards and get clients to buy more, even if they just want one particular item. In their eyes it’s unacceptable for a client to not buy at least three items and spend close to 100
Gratis
Aspetti negativi
Too much stress for minimum wage
Ambiente lavorativo
It really is your normal retail job but with the added bonus of makeup. Gratis was the best part and the monthly trainings to stay on top of new launches and products.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
It was a great place to work overall, but the management was my downfall. It was a pretty chill environment, you get gratis every month or so and the coworkers were amazing to be around. Both times I worked there the store manager (different one each time) is what made me want to leave.
Free product, fun environment
Ambiente lavorativo
Worked here for many years, unfortunately Sephora has many gray areas that should be resolved, in regards to brand inventory, services guidelines, gift cards, and credit cards. Pay, benefits product education are really good though.
Aspetti positivi
Pay and benefits are good.
Aspetti negativi
Hard work -life benefits for full time
Ambiente lavorativo
a good job to start in retail.. I was a cashier so I was mainly ringing up clients. I did enjoy my time here, working with clients, and just overall hearing about their days. Management was not so helpful at my location.
Ambiente lavorativo
No respetaban los horarios de trabajo, y no se pagaban las horas extras, la gerente era muy déspota y la presión por llegar a las metas excesiva.
Aspetti positivi
Sueldo, prestaciones muy buenas.
Ambiente laboral pésimo.
Ambiente lavorativo
Sephora is a great place to work if you don’t mind working holidays and weekends. The energy working there is always upbeat and positive. The work environment is fun and there’s always something new to learn.
Free makeup
No work/life balance
Ambiente lavorativo
I enjoyed my time at Sephora until management was changed and quit my job due to mean girl cliques. Favoritism played a big role in advancements as well.
Ambiente lavorativo
I enjoyed working for the company and had an overall good experience. You get to try free products, it’s not a job to make a career out of u less you can fast join management, limited hours given to part time emploeeys
Ambiente lavorativo
working at Sephora was my dream come true. My passion for makeup made me so excited to work for a company that I had planned to work for for the rest of my life. Working there was fun most times. Getting to do makeup everyday was very rewarding. However, retail does bring some woes. Customers take advantage of you and your skills. You're required/"strongly encouraged" to sell certain products and spotlighted items; the atmosphere could get very competitive and cliquey.
Aspetti positivi
Discounts, Endless free samples, Free makeup+skincare, Access to new products, Creative atmosphere, Comfy uniform
Aspetti negativi
Very stressful, Competitive, Always required to wear a full face of makeup, Caused bad skin
Ambiente lavorativo
company cares about employees. easy job with promised hours. bonuses included when the team meets goals. they didn’t pay us during covid19 though. great employee discount and I learned a lot about products here with training
training and knowledge
lower pay then promised
Ambiente lavorativo
My managers of the actual Sephora store were amazing people. They always had open ears to any issues or scheduling. Long hours. Super fun environment. Grateful for gratis. I will say though staff was limited so it can difficult to have someone pick up shifts.
Environment. Gratis. Passion.
Aspetti negativi
Hours. No one to pick up shifts. Under jcp management.
Ambiente lavorativo
Absolutely no respect from management team; The stock manager is rude and bad at her job and others often end up doing her tasks for her; Completely inappropriate and immature environment, management only puts on a good show when their bosses come to visit.
gratis, decent pay
Aspetti negativi
rude staff, never get any time off, if you do score time off others make you feel guilty for it, no recognition, no room to grow
Ambiente lavorativo
The main reason Sephora is amazing is because of the management. My Manager Amber is incredibly accommodating and a joy to work for. I use to work at ulta at times the management was somewhat unorganized and often times not a great environment because of coworker drama. At Sephora I never dreaded going into work because the environment. My co workers were amazing. We get paid fairly and get monthly bonus compensation as well. An amazing job while I was in college.
Ambiente lavorativo
Sephora is great when having a proper manager. Someone who wants to see their employees grow and move on. Over all as a company they are great. Very open minded and diverse
Ambiente lavorativo
Decent job, paid terribly, hours distributed poorly, management was intolerable, no room to grow, fun and creative environment, competitive, inconsistent.
Ambiente lavorativo
Sephora is a fast paced job, you need to be able to multitask between clients and try to assist and sale as much as possible but that it is suitable to each person's complexion
Free products, Discounts, Knowledge of the skin care and makeup
Aspetti negativi
Retail hour, working weekend, holidays
Ambiente lavorativo
I would say I had a great day at work, my coworkers were so sweet and fun to be around. We helped each-other because we stood by the motto "teamwork makes the dream work"