Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora per Sales Associate

Titolo
Località
116 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 4.527 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Free makeup was great. On day training. Got to work with a lot of different skincare, makeup, and hair brands to further my knowledge. They preach on work-life balance but it doesn't exist.
Ambiente lavorativo
very nice over all very good people to work with easy interview sometimes there’s drama but if you focus on the work you don’t have to worry about all that
Ambiente lavorativo
It's a good place to work, good management, relaxed (not extra pushy sales techniques needed), there's no personal sales goal which helps with team work and good relationships. We all work for a common good at the store and it works Well. We help each other to build baskets for the benefit of the company and some extra general bonus.
No personal sales goal.
Aspetti negativi
The payment coul be better
Ambiente lavorativo
i started during the holiday season so it was a bit stressful, but i really enjoyed the products and people i worked around! pay was average, we could take home three samples a shift so that was nice. coworkers definitely make or break the experience, i got along with all the girls and our manager genuinely cared about us. customers could be crazy sometimes when it came to more expensive products or sales, but overall a pretty solid gig.
free samples, great people
Aspetti negativi
short breaks, minimum wage, rude customers
Ambiente lavorativo
Company is great to work for but at the end of the day, it is still retail. All the fun jobs are a cut throat battle field of who can be more snarky than the other. I went to a training seminar for ten days and it was a joke. 180 women and men battling for 10 spots and had to fight our way to prove why we were worthy.
Free education
Retail hours
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
The team and managers I worked with were so friendly and helpful. As for the store director, she was very manipulative and a control freak. She doesn't trust you to do your job on your own. She will turn on you like a light switch if you don't do exactly the way she wants things done. HR was called many times and nothing was done about it. Sephora overall is a nice company to work for, I just wish HR paid more attention to our needs/concerns.
Great Team, Gratis, Work/life Balance
Aspetti negativi
Horrible store director, Pay could have been better, Scheduling changes a lot
Ambiente lavorativo
Free gratis. Not much room for upward growth. Coworkers generally very nice. People take the job seriously. You will probably be happy to work here. Working with the makeup can be really fun.
Ambiente lavorativo
I have nothing horrible to say about the job it was a fun place to work for a first job. The people that I worked with from what I remember where friendly.
Free Samples and makeup
Aspetti negativi
Short breaks, Can be a bit much during the holidays
Ambiente lavorativo
A typical work day for me includes clocking in, helping clients with makeup recommendations, processing transactions on till, and greeting clients. Over my time at Sephora, I have learned a lot in terms of artistry. From moving to different worlds, I have seen different aspects of how a business is ran. The workplace culture is not good at my Sephora location. The management team constantly uses tactics of favouritism to run their store. In addition, there is a huge lack of support from management in day-to-day life at Sephora. Many days they would be spent in "meetings" (these were about weekly, and consist of talking badly about cast) where no leadership is available on the sales floor, and when we would need assistance, they would be visibly angry that we bothered them. Recently, there has been a huge cut in hours at Sephora. Full-timers (non-salary) have had their shifts cut from 5 a week to 4 or sometimes 3, and part-timers are expected to be able to pay their bills off of 5-10 hours a week. People who have gotten second jobs to supplement their pay and make ends meet have been met with disapproval from management. Even though people's second jobs collaborate with Sephora's schedule and work around these hours, there was a lot of talk about "loyalty" within the company and management would use a lot of "we have invested in you and now you've done this"; by investing in you, they mean sending you to mandatory programs and classes that you need in order to work the business, such as makeup application certifications. They will also randomly cut or add hours - altro...
Ambiente lavorativo
Fun work environment but the pay rate wasn’t great . They offer a great discount and training . Most managers are supportive . Some of them criticize the way you work a lot when you are new . Overall , I enjoyed working for Sephora .
Ambiente lavorativo
Flexible hrs for holiday, best part of the job was sales and employee discounts at JcPennys. It helped a lot with my kids presents. My job experience was ok, but there was a lot of drama. A new manager was hired and she got rid of a lot of people who were there prior. I wish I just went to work, wasn’t misunderstood and was chosen to stay Because I love sales and makeup.
Ambiente lavorativo
If you love people, make-up, and skin care this job is for you! It was fun to help other females and gentlemen find the perfect products for themselves or their mate. The job was fun and easy with a great crew of people.
Ambiente lavorativo
The Colorado Springs location was amazing. Everyone was super friendly and goal oriented. We were always lifting each other up. We cared about the customer
Ambiente lavorativo
Working at Sephora was amazing for me. Not only was it enjoyable to work in make and earn money doing what I loved. The team at Sephora was the best part of it. Sephora strives to make every customer feel special. Not only by giving them the products and knowledge they nee. We made it a fun and comforting experience as well.
Ambiente lavorativo
Good company worked with my schedule and co workers were really nice manager was professional and they conducted a pleasant work experience for my time there
Ambiente lavorativo
Good workplace culture, surrounded by a lot of people who love the same thing as you. Managers are supportive. Many incentives to receive gratis. Nice rewards.
Ambiente lavorativo
The Sephora I work at is amazing. I look forward to coming into work and a big part of that is the people and the management. I feel valued as an employee. I feel taken care of and invested in. The most enjoyable part of the job is feeling confident in my own skin. There's no judgement or negativity within the workplace. My managers are approachable and helpful. They effectively lead and guide without hovering or overwhelming us beauty advisors.
Ambiente lavorativo
I really enjoyed my job for the first 7 months but after a while i realized i was not getting scheduled fairly and my coworkers all had different pay. Management was and is constantly changing and defintely is not enjoyable training a new manager.
Postive and loving people
Aspetti negativi
horrible hours and bad pay
Ambiente lavorativo
A typical day consisted of using the cash register majority of the time. If not in the register, I would participate in mini makeovers, opening credits, and selling the products.
Ambiente lavorativo
I LOVED, LOVED working for Sephora, I was one of the top in sales, and DEFINITELY top in credit apps, It was the amount of people who walked right in and stole whatever they wanted, walked out , and no one seemed to care that I no longer wanted to be a part of seeing. . There was no security or full time theft prevention. Also, The Sephora in Covington had some pretty catty, two faced managers who were at times VERY unprofessional.
Gratis
Entitled people!
Ambiente lavorativo
I had this job in high school. It was a great introduction into the working world. I was always engaged and I received positive feedback for good work.