Logo Sephora
Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora per Seasonal Associate

Ordina per

UtilitàValutazioneData
19 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4.527 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo

Seasonal holiday made work fun

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Working around the holidays was fun because it was busy and it required more overtime so more money. Seasonal position could lead to a permanent full or part time decision.

Fun and flexible

I had a wonderful experience working at Sephora, definitely my favorite job I've had this far. Management was nice, pay was decent, and I received the hours I wanted.

breath taking and advertagoures

A regular day at work will be setting up the cash register. Making sure our area is completely cleaned and customer service ready. Making sure all garbage is taken out and we are making sale goals.

located in a mall

short breaks

It was great

Loved working there. I wish i was able to stay longer. My store was very diverse in age so it was nice to work with different people of different background and experience.

Good people

I only worked during seasonal time, but it was great! The people there were nice and completely understanding that I was seasonal help and didn't know how to do everything.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Ambiente lavorativo

Fake people, tight rules.

Super fake co-workers, target based selling (made you feel bad if you didn't get any mentions in the customer surveys.) Higher up employees were on a power trip, everyone took themselves way too seriously for a minimum wage paying job.

free food from brands

Aspetti negativi

long hours, rude people, fake co-workers, many rules.

Positive

Overall I enjoyed my time working at sephora during the holidays and would be interested in returning. I love makeup as it is nice working with people who share the same passion.

Sephora summary

A typical day consisted of me cleaning up makeup messes and restocking shelves all over the store. I learned more customer service skills. The management was always willing to help with any questions a client or I had. The workplace culture was usually pretty calm but always found time to get busy out of nowhere. The hardest part of the job was trying to get past everybody in tight spaces. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to always walk around with a smile on my face and help clients.

Aspetti positivi

Great employees and clients.

Aspetti negativi

Was only hired for seasonal.

Great to learn

You get gratis and get lots of education from all the company so you are able to sell to clients. Very informative. You work in makeup, fragrance, cashier, sephora section, you meet alot of nice people

Very uptight

I used be a seasonal cashier there and was going to be hired on to color, they fired me because used an old merchandise credit card, and I rang up my mom (just normal with no discount or anything) on Christmas. They only payed me $11 an hour. The most hours I’ve had in a week was probably like 12

Work with hours

Aspetti negativi

Short breaks, very strict, low pay
Ambiente lavorativo

weekly reviews and friendly people and worst lighting

Mangement was okay, They did weekly reviews of how the store was doing and what we need to improve on, The most enjoyable part was the people working there, they are all very friendly and really good at what they doo. the worst part of the job is probably the lighting because the workers and the clients get a false match of foundation and concealer.

Fun place to work

When i went in, it was during the holidays so it was quite hectic but still fun and manageable. I learned how to deal with money and closing shop. Coworkers weren't as good but management was great!

Seasonal but I loved it

I was a Seasonal Operations associate at Sephora and I loved almost every minute of it. The customers are the best and worst part of working there. The position paid well and I felt the most useful there; I felt like I could really show off my talents (which did not go unnoticed or appreciated) and I wish I could go back.

Aspetti positivi

Hard work was noticed and appreciated

Fun

I worked for Sephora seasonally and it was so much fun, I loved the people, the environment and the gratis for meeting certain goals. The customers were typically friendly and loved to hear about new products and makeup tips and tricks. If you love makeup, skin care, fragrance or just customer service in general i would highly recommend this job to you!
Ambiente lavorativo

Large upstairs break area. Clean environment. Friendly staff.

Great Place to work. Good employee discount. Busy, busy... Nice co-workers. Its fun assisting customers in getting exactly what they want.

Employee Discount

Great place to work!

Great pay. Great environment to work in. Flexible schedule. Organized management. Easy tasks. Was educated on all the products sold.

fun

This was a fun seasonal position. I really just utilized it to fill in the gaps, the environment was great.

Very fun workplace

If you enjoy working with makeup or anything beauty related then Sephora is a good place for you. I loved my time there. My favorite part was getting to sell, learn about, and apply the makeup. My biggest issue I had was that they do not give you enough hours to work. I wanted to stay longer and could not most days. The people are always very friendly as well which was definitely a positive.

discounts, free gifts

not enough shifts avaliable

ok but not the best

this job was a great resume booster for me there was no job security and management was not helpful in preparing you for success
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva