Sephora
3.9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora per Specialist

UtilitàValutazioneData
30 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4,636 recensioni

Love and inspiration

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
I fell deeply in love with Sephora when I started in 2002! By far the best work experience of my life! I was treated like royalty for years. Things began to change once one a Key VP past away, she was the glue! A stellar business woman that left an indelible mark on every one she touched. The parent company moved people around and got rid of key people in soul of the operation. I got fired in 2015 which was my own fault, honestly I was under so much pressure that it was a relief. I still have love for all that Sephora taught me and I still use my skills every day! An incredible experience!!!!

Aspetti positivi

Amazing people and free products

Cut throat ambitious Store Directors
Ambiente lavorativo

Working with cosmetics and beauty products was the only great highlight about working there..

I think the company it's meant to be inclusive, diverse, and professional but the managers they hire need stronger screening and need to be monitored way more because they cause the moral to be dysfunctional, high turnover, and disgruntle staff. I've worked at this company twice separate times and left both time because of horrible managers.

Discounts

Regular

Es un trabajo estresante, horarios complicados te lo cambian cada semana. Hay mucho favoritismo

Obsequia de la marca

Horarios y favoritismo
Ambiente lavorativo

Good company to work for

Sephora is a company that has emphasis on individuality and it’s strength lies with inclusion of its employees. It’s a fast paced and fun place to work for. However there are times when it’s unclear what is expected of you and there are definitely times where favorites is played when it comes to promotions. You sometimes have to do a balancing act when it comes to work/life balance

Productive workplace.

They are flexibility in work schedule. Not a very demanding job. Has a relaxed atmosphere with a lot autonomous work. It is very motivational atmosphere.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Ambiente lavorativo

Fast paced and at times intense.

Value based company as long as they aligned with the needs of the business not necessarily with the employee (work life balance). It was fast paced and I enjoyed the people/management I worked with while I was there. Unfortunately there was change in management and I could sense it was my time to leave before I was pushed out.
Ambiente lavorativo

Experiential retail environment with emphasis on the client experience.

The company is a growing retail establishment with a true focus on the client experience. The challenge is the corporate office is expecting the stores to do so much more with less employees/hours which is affecting morale.

Aspetti positivi

Excellent benefits and product gratis.

Aspetti negativi

Staffing constraints and there is not an organized succession planning structure in place.

Great Opportunity to Add Legitimacy to My Passion

Sephora is a large and well respected company company for many reasons. Of all of the companies I've worked for that turned profits through sales sephora has the most extensive, detailed and organized training which I do appreciate. The work place was competive but not commission based therefore I felt that management encouraging this sort of behavior could have been better managed, however sephora also made sales far beyond the other companies I was employed by, I believe this is due to the restrained partnership between employees at sephora.

The best job

Sephora it’s a amazing company, I had really good managers, my coworkers was so nice, I’m glad a worked there, I learned a lot. Good benefits, pay very well.

I LOVE Sephora!

Sephora was like a second home to me. we received gratis that we could try on ourselves so we could better educate our clients and I enjoyed that because we were able to truthfully report to our clients what did and did not work. The culture was supportive and collaborative and we received training regularly, so none of us felt left behind. My only con is that hours could be taken away or increased at the manager's will and full-time positions were not promised, even if you had been working for more than two years. Overall, I enjoyed my experience with Sephora and would highly recommend!

Aspetti positivi

gratis, work culture, diverse clientele, training

inconsistent scheduling

Offerte di lavoro Sephora

Specialist ruoli
Visualizza altre offerte

Excellent place to work

Very high energy environment. Very faced paced and on the cutting edge of beauty technology and innovation. Sometimes, there were too many initiatives taking place at the same time.

Overworked with small pay

Sephora should be a great place to work in theory. But the pay isn’t worth your work load. It’s a “fun” place to work. But hard to afford to live sadly.

Flexible hours

Pay

Challenging and Rewarding

I am the leader that I am today because of some of the amazing things that Sephora has provided me. Leadership cluster trainings and ongoing development has been greatly impactful. It is an extremely challenging (in a management role) as well as rewarding for the things Sephora gives back.

education

stress

Sephora

It was a great job to have. Very fun and fast paced. I worked mostly seasonable positions and we had many benefits to that during the holiday seasons with plenty of gratis.

gratis

work schedules change constantly

Fun Place to work

It is a Productive and fun place to work and the opportunities are endless, from benefits to any direction in the career you choose to follow. I did love to work there, The Directors and Leaders are incredible to work for, at least the ones that have been there for a while and knows the Sephora way. The only down fall that It has is that if you are trying to relocate from one State to another, it doesn't matter how long you have been in the company for and how hard you work, they don't help you secure your job or even give you options on other positions available but I do think it was just the Director in my location. Other than that I think is an amazing company and I recommended to anyone that inspires not just themselves but to help others to do better and make a difference in the world. Sephora is the place to work.

career growth, Gratis, Benefit

Great Place to Work

I would recommend Sephora for employment without hesitation. The company takes care of their associates and there are great benefits and rewards for working for Sephora.

My favorite job

Best job I've ever had. I loved it there. If you love makeup, skincare, fragrance and all things beauty then Sephora is a great place to work. There are so many benefits of working here, discounts, gradis, and all the training. Great place to work!!

Discounts, gradis, training, advancement

Aspetti negativi

Long and thorough interview process
Ambiente lavorativo

Productive, fun, and fast paced work environment

Cashwrap- checked out clientele while providing excellent service and great energy for a great last impression. Color/skincare/haircare/fragrance (Beauty Specialist)- Sell/educate/apply cosmetics to clientele while building great rapport and providing excellent service for an everlasting experience.

Aspetti positivi

To have the chance to make others feel good about themselves, Amazing healthcare benefits

A great place to work

Sephora offers a lot of opportunities to their employees that allows them to take advantage of many trainings and grow in their area of expertise. The environment is friendly, both leadership and cast are wonderful and truly make it feel like a family environment. The hardest part of the job is the schedule, working 50+ hours a week with a schedule that changes daily. Also, only receive the schedule 1 week in advance makes it difficult to plan outside life.

Aspetti positivi

The team, free items. training

Aspetti negativi

long hours and little flexibility for outside life, more opportunities outside of the retail environment that are not based in San Fran

Great establishment

I enjoyed my time with this company, good management, great employees, and wonderful customers. The growth potential is excellent, and the food is always intended at the most excellent quality standards.

People-internal and external

Compensation

Overall enjoyable environment

A typical day at Sephora inside JcPenney included going over current sales goals and general store requirements, going above and beyond to help customers (mini makeovers), product knowledge, cleaning, ringing clients, and most importantly cooperating with the team.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva